NEED HELP WITH SAG MAN

• I JUST NEED SOME HELP WITH SAG MEN.....THANKS

• YOU NEED HELP WITH A SAG MAN/MEN? ALL I CAN TELL U IS THAT U R IN FOR A BUMPY RIDE!!!!!!!!! I WAS SEEING TWO AT THE SAME TIME. NOT A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR THIS LEO! DON'T BE EMOTIONAL OR SHOW ANY FEELINGS BECAUSE THEY WILL RUN FOR THE HILLS.WITH SAGS, ACT AS IF U DON'T GIVE A CRAP. HAVE A OH, WELL ATTITUDE. ACT AS CAVALIER AS THEY DO. THAT IS THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE U INVOLVING YOURSELF WITH A " DON'T HAVE A CLUE" SAGITTARIUS.

• Well I was talking to one earlier this year, I really got into him but he was to on and off. He lives in another state, but always was talking about coming to see me. But everytime it got down to it he didnt ever come, so then I go to the state he lives in and we hung out together went to eat and that was it. I didnt get to see him after that for a while still have not seen him to this day, we got into a big argument and that was the last time I talked to him. Until he came out of the blue and called me three weeks ago, The conversation went like, "Hey dont be mad at me, im sorry" Im like who is this. he says his name and I was surprised to hear from him, he said he messed up with me back then becaues he was messed around by women in the state he lives in and he took it out on me. He could tell I was into him and a good woman and all and wants me back, I am talking to a crazy VIRGO and cannot get into the Sag Because of it. But with all the time that has passed I really dont look at him like I did before anyways. I just say with this Sag he was very flamboyant and flashy, his clothes had to be a name brand and he shops at macys and has to be extravigant and over the top. I really dont care about all this so it was never a big deal, he was always wanting to take care of me and me live with him and he does all the work while I go to school and thats it. I am not that type of girl so I wasnt flattered by that. But if you are that type then I really dont know if all Sag men do this they seem to want to take care of a woman and you do nothing.