Job reading, please?

• This is for anyone who feels guided.

I just lost my job. I've been applying and applying for jobs while I was at that job (I was looking for a second job) and I haven't gotten any replies.

I've got very little money to my name, tons of student loan debt, and I'm going to be homeless. I'm seriously considering...less-than-legal professions.

Does anyone see anything coming up for me?

Thanks so much.

• You have got to reach out for help to friends, family and helpful organisations now. This is not a time for pride - ask everyone you can think of for help and your rescue is assured. There are many things you can do before you turn to crime.

• Also make sure you apply for any and every job going - don't get locked into any single occupation. It's time you stretched yourself and had a go at jobs you might not have thought of before or attempted. Then once you are over the hump, you can follow your dream.

• THank you so much. Bless your heart, Captain.

• I just wanted to give a brief update.

I asked a friend for help and there is a possibility of my moving to a new state coming up.

I think the move would be good for me. I'll sleep on it, though. Can't do anything until November.

• That's the spirit - instead of seeing losing your job as a bad thing, see it as freedom and an opportunity for welcome change, growth and expansion - getting you out of a rut that perhaps you didn't know you were in.

• And yes, November I feel will be a time of big changes and new opportunities for you - make sure you keep an open mind as to your career.

• PS. Make sure you find out what it is you really feel and want to do, as opposed to what you THINK you should feel and do.

• I will admit I was very frustrated when I lost my job today because they let me go (and I was very good at what I did) and kept a girl who stands around and flirts with co-workers and doesn't answer the phone unless you beg her.

That Scorpio part of me that gets all vindictive is hoping that they think of me when it's busy and they have to beg that girl to do her job.

I'm not sure what I want to do, which is something else that's making this so hard.

But I do feel that it would be good for me to leave this town and the situation I'm in here (I'm living with my father who refuses to get a job and relied on me to pay bills) and strike out on my own instead of feeling obligated to take care of someone who won't help himself.

• I feel you have the gifts of being a great teacher as you can understand anything and pass it on. Your expressive energy, emotional depth, and high standards are well suited to being an actor/performer, writer, counsellor, business analyst, entrepreneur, surgeon, technician, diplomat, and psychoanalyst, to name but a few possible careers. Your love of beauty might also lead you to a career in the arts or design. You need a profession that requires initiative and allows you the independence to follow your own instincts. You have the ability to be a leader, an innovator and a pioneer as long as you go your own way and not do the things you feel you SHOULD do. Work is important to you so if your career is stabilised, then other areas of your life automatically become stable too. Find out what you are passionate about and follow that feeling.

• I'm sorry you lost your job I'm not psychic just wanted to suggest you look up manifesting miracles, law of attraction, visualzatin and raising your vibration should help you attract a new one

• Thank both of you so very very much. I'll keep y'all posted. (that move has gone from maybe to "almost-definite".) Losing that job was probably a sign to get out of here. lol.

• It was. Whenever we get stuck in a rut, the Universe will find a way to move us on for our own good.

• Quick update: I set up an account at associatedcontent for freelance writing and I've applied at the nursing home here..keeping my fingers crossed.

• Good for you! You will be rewarded for taking positive action.

• This post is deleted!

• And another update: Applied for a job teaching English to South Korean children over the internet and I've got an interview coming up. Teaching English to East Asian students has been something I've always wanted to do, so I'm really crossing my fingers for this job. (although I'd really rather GO to South Korea, if this is a way for me to get my foot in the door I'm going to try!)

Send me good vibes! Blessings to all of you.

• You are a natural teacher so this looks fortunate.