LEO WOMAN SAGITTARIUS MAN NOT GOOD!

• CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCES. I'M SEEING TWO AT THE SAME TIME. SAG 1 SELF ABSORBED,SELFISH. SAG 2 SWEET MORE ATTENTIVE. BUT THE CHEMISTRY WITH SAG 1,POWERFUL! WHO EVER SAID LEO AND SAG PERFECT TOGETHER ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!! LEO HATES TO BE IGNORED ON ANY LEVEL. SAG 1 IS DOING A GOOD JOB OF THAT THEN SAY'S TO ME, WHAT DID I DO? DUH, WHAT DID YOU NOT DO IS THE QUESTION. CAN'T KEEP THIS UP WITH A SAG AND HOW DID I GET TWO? WHAT AMI A SAG MAGNET!!!!!

• hahaha!! sorry for the hilarity, but trust me makes me feel a lot relieved to find that there are other ppl in this world effected by the sagi virus. And it is awful, i have suffered and still undergoing treatment!! I have a lot of sagi friends,(i guess they are better off as friends) and actually gel very well with them. but when it came to the matters of the heart the sagi I know is well...for lack of a better word...a toad. insensitive, self centred, casual are some of the polite adjectives to describe him. and the best part is that they have no clue they are like that!! what i have learnt is that they need a lot of space and will only be loyal if they truly fall in love. otherwise they have a roving eye and are basically looking to have fun, emotions and drama will really drive them away. all the best!!

• I"m a Leo, I went out with 2 sags, both of them were like your Sag1, self absorbed, talked about other women all the time. They both took off to Europe and once they left they started writing me intense love letters, both got upset when i started seeing someone else while they were gone, but when they were with me they were all self-absorbed . I also had 2 Sag male friends, they were good as friends but not as lovers.

• well I never had bad experience with Sag LOL so I could say in my case Leo and Sag is a good combo, of course then I wouldn't know whether it is good or bad for someone else until I see their full charts

but for myself, the most cheaters I know are Libras this goes male & female at least 6 Libras

I know one Scorp, a few Cancers and Aries cheaters

probably some other signs I can't remember but not that many of one sign

then maybe 1 or 2 Leos and Sags, sleeping around, never commit themselves to anyone

the Sags I know NEVER ignore me, but yes if they want something, they will go after it and forget completely about what I want

maybe that's what you call selfish, but then again I do the same to them anyway LOL

if I want something, I ignore them and if they get upset about it, I'll tell them they upset me too sometimes

YOU determine the outcome of every event in your life

if you don't want them, then ignore them, doesn't matter how many of them coming into your life

they may be persistent, but they can't force you doing anything you don't want to do

if they hurt you, either you teach them a lesson or just break up and start again

every one can be selfish, I choose to be selfish back to teach selfsh people a lesson

what you choose to do, is your choice