Hanswolfgang I would like your perception on things

• I've been reading your responses to other people lately and really believe you have a keen insight to situations. I have written before on this topic but I would like more insight to the situation. I was dating a man for sixteen months. We broke up for a short time in the end of June. During this time he met a woman fifteen years younger then him. We went back and he told me that he was done with her that I was the one he loved. We went back together and in the begining of September I saw her car at his house. I told him I would no longer be a part of this triangle and told him to never contact me again unless he knows what he truly wants. It's been two weeks and I feel that he has chosen her. my question is should I just give up the hope of ever being with this man or just continue my life knowing that at some point he will realize he loves me enough to follow through on his promises of committment. I would greatly appreciate your insight. His dob is 11/25/68 mone 03/15/63

• lisa31563,

should I just give up the hope of ever being with this man or just continue my life knowing that at some point he will realize he loves me enough to follow through on his promises of committment: neither nor.

I would greatly appreciate your insight: just take a halt and contemplate about your possibilities and alternatives.

mone 03/15/63: you have the opportunity to rise to great heights Your power and position in gives you an independent and sometimes "pushy" nature. In any case, you know what everything is worth and can drive a hard bargain. You can achieve anything through hard work and the application of your inherent intuition. When you learn to re-direct your power inward to yourself and stop trying to change the world, you can attain the lasting peace of inner power and self-mastery, your keywords. In love you tend towards fickleness. Your independent, changeable nature may resist marriage. You must learn to give others freedom of expression without trying to change them. You also need to learn to accept yourself as you are.

Never get married. Marriage would destroy your life; it would become a prison to you.