LOST AND CONFUSSED WITH HURTAND PAIN....

• HI MY NAME IS BIANCA AND IM A Scorpio IM 25 AND BEEN TOO MUCH IN MY LIFE, I MEET MY BOYFRIEN WHEN I WAS 17 AND HE WAS 19 BUT WE DEPARTED AND CAME BACK INTO EACH OTHER LIFE LAST MAY AND WE GOT BACK TOGETHER IN AUG. BUT THE THING IS THAT HIS IN PRISON UNTIL 2013. IN THE BEGAN LIKE LIKE 2 MONTH I FOUND OUT ABOUT 3 OTHER GIRLS HE WAS TALKING TO AND HE CHOOSED TO KEEP ME AND LIKE EVERY ONE WOULD I MADE SURE OF IT. I WOULD CALL THEM AND THEY WOULD SHE NO THEY DIDNT.SO AFTER THAT WE WERE OK UNTIL DEC WHEN HE STARTED TALKIN TO SUM GIRL OR GIRLS.. AND HE PUT IT JUST SOMETHING TO DO... WHILE WE WOULD AGURE MORE THAN NEEDED AND I WOULD FEEL IT THAT HE WAS CHEATING AND I ASKED AND HE WOOD SAY IM THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS HIS HEART. AND HE WAS BEING TRUE TO ME. WHILE I FOUND OUT THE GIRL LAST MONTH IN FEBAND I WHEN I CONFRONTED HIM HE GOT MAD AT ME AND SAID I WAS IN HIS BUSSINESS. WHICH HURTED CUZ ALL I DID WAS LOVE HIM, WHILE I TALK TO THE GIRL AND HE TOLD HER HE WANTED HER AND LOVED HER AND HE ONLY TALKED ME CUZ OF MY SON BUT THE THING IS MY SON ISNT HIS, AND NOW I FEEL LIKE IM HIS SECOND CHOICE CUZ SHE DIDNT WANT HIM, AND SONT KNOW IF I COULD STAY OR LET GO. I LOVE HIM HE IS SMILE I WAS SO HAPPY... HIS Sagittarius I JUST ANSWERS CUZ IM SAD ALL THE TIME AND CRY EVERY NIGHT......

• Please, Dear, forget the boys and go to school. Get yourself an education and learn to speak with some ettiquitte (or at least intelligence). If you don't, you will continue on this never-ending path that leads to nowhere. Also, you will only end up with guys like him. Set your standards high(er). If a guy cheats on you 1 time: it is inevitable. He WILL do it again! & again, & again, & again. It is a vicious cycle of the same heartbreak and hurt that you feel right now.

• You have to love yourself first and know that you deserve the best that life has to give to you. He won't be out for a very long time and while you sit and cry for him you could miss someone who will respect and love you in the way you want and should expect. But you have to change yourself to draw that other type of man to you. You know women don't need a man and you should want someone in your life, not need him so you have selfworth.

• This post is deleted!

• Excuse me I don't think I am a fake and that is rude of you to say that. I have read a lot of things you have said on these forums and agreed with most of it but I am not a fake. Thanks what sign are you really?

• Hi;

Sorry LibrasLair I did not think of you when I made that comment. Thanks.

• Its ok appology accepted. But I'm glad you can see the fraudulent mail. I try not to be too judgemental and tend to give the benefit so I am not too negative. Many times I wanted to just really say what I thought and instead I left that topic so I wouldn't say something that was out -rageous. I have a quick fuse too at times well ok a lot of the time when I see something that's not fair. So I don't want to be that way and everyday is a test. I also believe that what goes around comes around. So let them make donkeys of them selves. That isn't the name I would usually use. Again High Priestess I am not thin skinned but there just might be some who are. You know the underdog thing we do.

• YEAH WHAT WAS I THINKING U WOULD CARE TO HELP ........... FOR UR FYI IM IN SCHOOL TO BE R.N,

• If it feels bad and you had to write about it here, You know it's bad. You can't change a cheater and, as a Scorpio, you need your own man. A loyal friend. when he gets out of jail and you really catch him cheating, you might do something that will land you in jail. You know how we Scorps get when we go ballistic!! Don't wait for him and don't put anymore money on his books. Even with a child, you can get a man that will treat you right. love yourself first and love your son enough to show him how a man should treat a woman and that his mother deserves respect. Even if your butt ugly and fat, if you have the right personality, you can catch a man. You want a man in your life that your son can look up to and a man that you can trust and IS there. That jail house flea isn't a man, he's on the revolving door plan, he will get out and be back in jail in a few months. I had dated my share of Ghetto fleas and leaches too.I was married to one for a short while. We had a police file because of our fights, when my marriage was annulled, the judge ordered the records sealed, to give me a chance to have a good life with no marks on it.He's dead now, not by me but, because of the way he lived. I went into the medical field. Look somewhere else for your man. Love yourself first cause if you can't, no one else can love you. invest that time and energy you waste on him, in you and your son. He's growing fast. I have a 23 and a 16 year old and I wonder what the hell happened to the time. I did devote myself to them while they were growing up so, I have good girls but, relationship skills... they never seen me date much. Now, I date excessively and my daughters say I'm picky. Yes, I am. I have no drama in my life and I don't want a man that will bring me any either. My guy right now, has a great paying job and owns his own house and a couple of cars. I don't but, I know he likes my personality and my fluffy goodness!! lol

• RN is the best thing you can do right now. there are soo many that are retiring and you can get a job anywhere. i take it English isn't your first language but, you learned it, I have a hard time with second languages lately. I look Hispanic so I get Que Paso all the time! If you can Master English like you did, you can get the nursing down and get the extra pay for bi-lingual. You go girl! become what you are meant to be! For get men, make them work harder to be with you, make them show they are worthy!

• Hi, I think it's wise to try NOT to understand his intentions and motives. Your intentions seem true but they are misplaced in him. Please listen to what he has told you about being in love w/someone else. By not listening, you are only hurting yourself. You can and will find Love. It's just not w/him. I'm sorry this is so hurtful. Any other advice, I feel, would only do you harm in the long run. 2knowme gave you some good advice. I was told once, by someone I respect, not to let the other person affect my job, home or well-being. Times are hard and you have to take care of yourself. Talking does help. Talk to a counselor, priest, teacher. People do want to help.

• Life is impermanent so try to remember this. It changes all of the time which sometimes makes us feel that we have to grasp tightly and hold on to what is familiar even if we know it isn't healthy or even good for us. The positive side of impermanence is that this means that what you're feeling right now, hurt and confused, will not last forever and new opportunities will open for you. Chances are he drew nothing but negativity towards you, so let him go. You're so young and there's a zillion guys out there in the future for you to connect with, so what's the hurry?. So be your own best friend right now and look forward, not behind you. Good things are ahead if you open your heart and mind and let them happen. Make them happen! But you must believe in yourself first. Soon you will look back and celebrate that he has gone his own way and left you free to recreate wonderful opportunities for yourself - you might even laugh and wonder "What the heck was I thinking?!" But we all do that! That's because people come into our lives to teach us something about ourselves - pain and obstacles are what we have to work with as they force us to make decisions and move forward. I'm sorry you are feeling sad, but cheer up! it seems the Universe is looking out for you - you might not like what it's dealing out right now, but respect that it is simply something you are supposed to learn. Good Luck to you!