Hanswolfgang,

• Can you tell me who I was in a past life? If I have more than one can you tell me who I was in all of them?

are there any links to this life?

• Piscesgirl4life,

tell me who I was in a past life? you were someone being challenged to go new ways into the unknown, but always hesitating because of your mind which was clinging to the known and to security.

If I have more than one can you tell me who I was in all of them? in all of your lives this was your challenge.

are there any links to this life? yes, in this life you have the possibility to go this way into the unknown, following your heart and leaving your mind behind, again and it is up to you, to do this finally for the first time in your lives.

Be absolutely ordinary, live an ordinary life,

eating when feeling hungry, drinking when feeling

thirsty, sleeping when feeling sleepy, young when you

are young, old when you are old and dead when you are

dead...! Don't try to force on walking even while you

are dead. Don't try to live a posthumous existence.

Don't try to be a ghost!

• Hanswolfgang,

Can you go more into what you mean about "following my heart and leaving my mind behind"?

Do you know any reasons why I resisted to go new ways into the unknown but clinged to the known and security in my past lives?

Any advice or enlightenment on how to not be closed off to the unknown but be open and receptive to it?

Like everyone else, I wonder about my destiny, karma, and what my path in life is..

is there anything you can tell me on any of those things?

Thank you for your time and your intelligence.

• Bump

• Bump ^^^

• Bump.