Reiki healing

• Good day to all you lovely folks here šŸ™‚

I don't if this is a done thing here...but I need to ask for reiki healing for my husband. He is suffering from intense emotional trauma and is in a lot of pain...Some of you know me around here and know I am helpless about it as it is due to me that he is in so much pain...can I please ask for reiki healing for him? I can't see him suffer so much....he so does not deserve it... Is it ok, I mean can I ask on his behalf...?

He is in deep suffering...in intense pain...please whoever can come forward and be generous enough to help, I will be immensely grateful....

Thank you...

• Dear Saggigirl,

I would love to be of help to send your Husband Reiki healing, and for yourself as you sound so in pain with worry for him, It would help if you could give your first names and the State where you live for me to focus on sending the distance healing, then I will ask for myself to be the conduit to send the healing energy, just choose a time for me to send this and I ask if you both could try and be relaxed as possible and visualise the healing white light energy entering top of your head and flowing through the whole of your body, breath deeply and calmly, imagine breathing in white for peace and healing, put on some calming background music if possible, I will be sending the energies for about 30 minuets when we arrange a time, I'm in the UK but it doesn't matter, I will stay awake for the time you wish me to send Reiki, in the meantime Saggigirl, please try and relax and try not to worry, I know its easier said than done, but please just try

much love to you

Denise

ā™„

• Hi again Saggigirl,

I will head off to bed now as I see you weren't able to get back, and hopefully we can arrange a time to do the healing tomorrow, it's 12.37 am here, I will check in the morning to see if you were able to post a time.

don't forget, try to relax and stay positive,

sending healing thoughts

ā™„

• Dear Denise,

You are so sweet...thank you, your warmth is healing enough šŸ™‚

I am so sorry I was not online when you responded yesterday. We are from India, Bangalore and it was 2.30 in the night when I posted that message...

Denise, would it be possible to decide on a time over email to make communication a bit more streamlined and easier than it would be here...I hope this is not too much an imposition on your time...

Could you please email me on when you see this? I am online.

Thank you so much Denise...really...

• Hi Saggigirl, Thats ok, it makes it little difficult to work around different our different time scales but it wont stop us eh!...I've not long since got up, I'm had myself a little sleep in, it's nearly 10am, shame on me!....lol...

but, I just sent an email to you my friend, will talk again soon.

much love, healing and blessings to you

ā™„

• Thanks for getting in touch HealingWays...Extremely grateful.

• Your more than welcome my friend šŸ™‚

I sincerely hope it helped

ā™„

• Yes, yes it did HealingWays...it did! Thank you so much...We will be troubling you again, if you don't mind.

Thank you so much for today! šŸ™‚

• Bless you!! you are more than welcome...I don't mind at all :)...I'm grateful I can help, I just added you to the list my friend

ā™„

• Dear Saggigirl,

I will be happy honored to send you and your husband Reiki. All i ask is that you be open to receive the Divine energy of Reiki. You and your husband will receive the Reiki for your highest and best good with grace and ease.

In Light and Love

MH

• Dearest HealingWays and MMHealingHands,

Thank you so much for this...I am open to Reiki and so is my husband. He did express a wish to take it again. We are extremely grateful for this.

Thank you so much for this...