So very lost

• where to begin? I have been in a relationship with my fiance for a lil over a year. We've had our ups and downs and even seperated for a couple of days. These last 2 months have been very hard and he has left our home. He is a wonderful man. We have had more than just a few laughs. I miss him when he's not close by and think of him always. He haunts my dreams and Im at a loss as to what to do. He's a proud man as well. We both are. He's the most gentle Leo I've ever met, but when he gets upset, he tears my heart to pieces like now. Some friends say to let go. Others say don't give up. I'm not a quitter and even now as I cry, I know I don't want to feel this way again. I don't want to let go... any advice?

• I had that problem once. If you can't solve things talking face to face. Figure out what the problem is and write a question about the problem and both of you should go off to a place you feel comfortable. Set a timer for 10 minutes and both of you write your answer to the question and then write how your answer makes you feel inside. Then exchange what each of you wrote and read what the other person said. Don't be critical of what the other person wrote. If you have a question about the other persons answer, make a new question and write about the new question and how your answer makes you feel and exchange again.

• How I wish it were that simple. I can't even get him on the phone anymore. I haven't seen or been able to talk to him in over 4 days. I don't know where he went or if he'll come back. Am I wrong to hang on to hope? How can I learn to shut down and turn away from my heart? I can't get him out of my head. I wonder where he is. I cry and pray that he's okay. I don't sleep much and when I do, Im more tired when I wake up. Can't even eat, been so sick to my stomach can't keep anything down.

what makes it so much harder is that we just moved to a very small town in AZ 6 months ago and I don't know anybody here. Im so afraid.

• There's three types of people that I know of.

1. Visual - have to use visual words or pictures...something they can visualize when your talking. Example...I feel like two trains coming at eachother on the same track or Remember when we first met and explain the setting to him or her.

2. Audio - always has to have alot of noise around them, no picture words...maybe relate to music or songs

3. Kinesthetic - Deep feeling or feeling through their emotions. you may have to relate through memories of sad times in your life or theirs. Reflecting back on emotional times.

Sometimes when we try to work things out, body language gets in the way. It might be a sigh, a shrug of a shoulder, something that bugs the other person so writing about the problem helps in ways where no ...body language gets in the way. Always, separate when writing answers and reading the other peoples answers to the questions.

Hope it helps!

If the other person doesn't want to write, Try writing your own questions and writing about the answer and how it makes you feel. There's also a book out there called "Rebuilding" by Bruce Fischer. I would suggest using a highlighter and highlighting everything that applies to you in one color and the next time you read the book highlight in another color to see how much you've healed from the first time you read the book.

• I don't understand what you're trying to tell me. I get the part about the different types of people. How does this help if he's not here?

• Are you religious? You could always go and talk to a priest or just visit a church to say some prayers. By the way what astrology sign are you? sounded like you were a leo but, hanging on is a cancer thing. 😃

• Im not religious. growing up, we were made to go to way too many different faiths. I choose to believe in the word of God instead of man. I am an Aries.

Tomorrow's my birthday.

• Well, most Leo's are visual. their usually in a mirror combing their mane. I should have put that with the other writing above that. It was an after thought. I thought it may help.

• Happy Birthday! early.....Have you ever been in a situation like this before. Draw from that experience to get you out of this one. Aries are strong...you'll do ok!

• Lilone68 are you still there? Seems like alot of aries come to this site! 😃 Where are you from?

• i don't feel so strong. I never did.

• Good Luck! Sorry your going through this....Your in my prayers! Have a Happy Birthday Tomorrow!

• oh your still there! It's things like this that make an aries strong and it's a shame. where did he go the last time he left?

• I Believe In You

Jace Carlton

I believe in you.

How easy it is to let those words rise from our heart,

over our lips, and into someone else's heart.

I believe in you.

How powerful those words are in turning

someone's life around and helping them

to believe in themselves again.

I believe in you

Oh, the light that just went back

on in your child's eyes!

I believe in you.

Their smile just beamed brighter

than it's ever beamed before.

I believe in you.

Yes, you! In spite of the weaknesses

and shortcomings that only you see in yourself.

I don't see them.

I believe in you.

And when you wish upon that star just remember...

I made those stars for all of your wishes.

I believe in you.

And I believe in your dreams and I know

you can make them all come true....

if you believe, too.

I believe in you.

I really do.

I believe in you. I always have...

and I always will. I promise.

I believe in you.

Love,

God

~angelsgarden~

• The 21 things

1. No one can ruin your day without YOUR permission.

2. Most people will be about as happy, as they decide to be.

3. Others can stop you temporarily, but only you can do it permanently.

Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will

have.

5. Success stops when you do.

6. When your ship comes in.... make sure you are willing to unload it.

7. You will never "have it all together.

"

8. Life is a journey...not a destination.

Enjoy the trip!

The biggest lie on the planet: "When I get what I want, I will be

happy.

"

10. The best way to escape your problem is to solve it.

11. I've learned that ultimately, 'takers' lose and 'givers' win.

12. Life's precious moments don't have value, unless they are shared.

13. If you don't start, it's certain you won't arrive.

14. We often fear the thing we want the most.

15. He or she who laughs......lasts.

16. Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.

17. Look for opportunities...not guarantees.

18. Life is what's coming....not what was.

19. Success is getting up one more time.

20. Now is the most interesting time of all.

21. When things go wrong.....don't go with them.

"I am that one voice, in the cold wind,

That whispers, And if you listen,

You'll hear me call across the sky".

In Deep gratitude for all THAT is

• thank you so much for listening to me yesterday, rudygreen. Today is another day. hoping for better thoughts.

• Your very welcome LilOne and Happy Birthday! how are things today?

• thank you, about the only thing I can say so far about today is that I woke up. I slept for a couple of hours. fitful dreams. if it weren't for the pups Id probably be still be in bed. have 3 - 8 week old chihuahuas. the momma was caught by the coyotes last Tuesday. They seems to be adjusting better than I am. lil terrors!

• hahahahaha laughing at the little terrors. Maybe those three little ones can help you move on and forget about your worries. I bet that momma chi-wow-a is happy your taking care of her pups. She knew who to leave them with. Aries is the great protector when they love something. So watch out anyone...who tries to hurt those pups! Usually alittle sleep puts a whole new perspective on things and what's really important.

• Hi, My sense here is that your boyfriend knows exactly how you feel about him. What he does w/it determines how he feels about you. If someone leaves for days w/o letting you know anything is not really a person that I would put any kind of investment in. It's really time to get on w/life and forget about this because it is dragging you down. Let this be YOUR reason why you have moved on--and if he asks, tell him. That's all. I get a very strong overall sense here that it is time for you to make the initiative to move on. He already has (or wants to.) Don't be sad with a choice to better your life. You can't move ahead pulling an anchor. I think the "thought" of him is your anchor. The burden of this relationship is your anchor.