What does a chart with Saturn conjuncting my natal Pluto mean?

• My birthdate's 6/14/'77, 6:57 a.m. Saturn & the sun are currently conjunct my Pluto & North Node. Jupiter & Uranus return to conjunct my South Node soon. Mars had recently conjuncted My personal Pluto & North Node while squaring the collective general current Pluto in August. I need to know the meaning of all this powerful info-- that may help explain why my ex-friend/downstairs neighbor blew up severely at me, but last time Saturn conjuncted my karmic North Node & personal Pluto in Libra was around my toilet training and beginning of pre-K school, moving to an apartment w/ bad energy for a year (I sensed fire all year and had crazy neighbors & landlord downstairs who burned that house at the end of the year after Mom & I moved out!)-- Pluto certainly wasn't in Capricorn then and neither was the collective North Node either (BTW that's my polar sun and polar-ascendent-- it's a descendent because it polars my natal Cancer ascendent (rising sun) and Gemini-Cancer cusp!). I began getting very negative attention from people then-- Mom began hitting me too hard, the kids downstairs assaulted me, their dog tried to bite me, their dad was crude and burned the house for insurance and flirted inappropriately w/ Mom-- my gym teacher hit me the next year; and I was scared of a teenaged guy on my bus that 1st year (my boces school was mixed-age) and my little classmates were sad, scared disturbed little kids-- we all tantrumed badly!) So what sort of year will I have from this fall, onwards?

• applewolf,

I need to know the meaning of all this powerful info: taking your post in the sand, ceaselessly watching the far shore for enemy movements, you must endure the taunts and contempt of your comrades. Good fortune in the end.

what sort of year will I have from this fall, onwards? sudden and unexpected change coming from outside will happen to you.

Consciousness is the law -- let consciousness be the

only law. Then whatsoever you feel, it is your life.

You have to decide. It is nobody else's life; nobody

else has any right to decide.

• Is this sudden change good or bad? Is this negative karma? Domestic? Relationshipwise? Or maybe just a new writing 'career'? Am I keeping my marriage & home stable-- maybe it means a positive change in neighbors? I just damaged an important friendship severely & I'm scared of legal ramifications & my reputation in town! Will I be able to make some decent amends or have I created any permanent damage? How about mental health & general safety & support? I'm questioning my character-- am I in a dramatic tearing down & rebuilding phase or will i even recognize my life next year?

• applewolf,

Is this sudden change good or bad? good.

Is this negative karma? No.

Domestic? No.

Relationshipwise? No.

Or maybe just a new writing 'career'? No.

Am I keeping my marriage: No.

& home stable: yes.

• maybe it means a positive change in neighbors? no.

Will I be able to make some decent amends or have I created any permanent damage? Neither nor.

How about mental health & general safety & support? You think that others would need your truth, but you better keep care about yourself.

am I in a dramatic tearing down & rebuilding phase: yes, certainly.

or will i even recognize my life next year? no.

You need a certain space around yourself. When your territorial imperative is destroyed, when you are being disciplined by other human beings to their ideas you start losing interest in life.

• if not a new positive change of neighbor(s), i hope it doesn't mean the hostile one has to stay awhile does it? she might move soon, won't she? then i'll have someone more trustworthy downstairs from me who doesn't react to every simple little normal sound i make with doors, drawers/cabinets, cleaning, speaking on the phone in a normal voice without her thinking im harassing her (our windows are both still open now due to lovely weather & good temperature and she overhears every little sound too well-- even paper bags crinkling!!!)

you wrote 'no' in the middle of my sentence 'am i keeping my marriage & home stable?'-- why isn't my marriage stable-- i live with the most precious sweetest partner in my world & he protects me and makes my life the comfort and the safe sanctuary it's been for 4 years now-- im blessed! is this relationship stable at least? we'll continue loving each other this way, right?

If I can't make amends to this close friend i recently hurt this weekend, why not? She always loved me (until NOW i guess!) And how about this male friend who grew up a block away from when I was born & was a toddler in Brentwood for my first few years of life? Will I regain his respect and our friendship too?

What does 'you think others need your truth' mean? Did you mean that I thought honesty was best but i need to be careful not to be too honest & open? Maybe guarding my privacy a bit more?

• And also what exactly am I tearing down & rebuilding?

• applewolf,

i hope it doesn't mean the hostile one has to stay awhile does it? no.

she might move soon, won't she? no.

why isn't my marriage stable: because you are the winner, the local hero. You are the gladiator who is always in the film´s spotlight. Applause is your food.

is this relationship stable at least? no.

we'll continue loving each other this way, right? no.

If I can't make amends to this close friend i recently hurt this weekend, why not? Because too many situations seem to oblige you.

And how about this male friend who grew up a block away from when I was born & was a toddler in Brentwood for my first few years of life? He is a mediator.

Will I regain his respect and our friendship too? No.

What does 'you think others need your truth' mean? You are dominating others with your emotions.

Did you mean that I thought honesty was best but i need to be careful not to be too honest & open? No.

Maybe guarding my privacy a bit more? Yes.

And also what exactly am I tearing down & rebuilding? Your invitations.

If you continue to remain other-centered for the whole life, then your own self can never become the center.

• This post is deleted!

• mymissymoo,

Could i possibly trouble you for a reading ? You were hurt and are now mistrustful. But like a wide-eyed child, wholly and naively trust the goodness of others. Such honor brings out their best.

any insight would be appreciated: you are identified with your will power, with your desires.

My dob 10 april 81: this means satisfaction and stability in both health, work and all affairs in general. Recovery from illness and any work-related problems can be expected. It can mean working hard and steadily, but usually this is a welcome situation, making you feel more secure and stable in your life. Essentially, there is security and foundation in your life. You will always achieve this kind of satisfaction.

Where there is no sense of wonder,

everything becomes prosaic; where there is no wonder,

there is no spirit; if there is no possibility of

mystery, the process of evolution comes to a dead end.

The thirst for knowledge has vanished, curiosity has

died.

• This post is deleted!

• mymissymoo,

the only prayer worth calling prayer is love;

All other prayers are only so-called prayers.

They are pseudo, they are just poor substitutes:

Because people cannot love, they pray.

Of course their prayer gives them

A certain consolation.

• What sort of good fortune will I have? Can I stay in my apartment longer that I love so dearly? What will my domestic situation be, hopefully harmonious and safe? If I clean up my ways, will I regain peace in my beloved hometown? And what of my writing talent? I won't need to live alone apart from my "bears", will I? And what sort of mediator is Steve and why did he live right near me in 3 different towns years before he & I even MET? It's amazing-- when I was a baby and he was a pre-teen he lived on the next block, and when I lived in another local town he lived close over there too, and after I met him I predicted he'd move close and he DID-- he only lives roughly 5 blocks away! He's kind of weird like me, and cool & cute, but not as dear as my 'leopard-bear'!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• applewolf,

What sort of good fortune will I have? You will feel a strong impulse, that will guide you.

Can I stay in my apartment longer that I love so dearly? No.

What will my domestic situation be, hopefully harmonious and safe? Yes.

If I clean up my ways, will I regain peace in my beloved hometown? No.

And what of my writing talent? It will help you to come in harmony with your world.

I won't need to live alone apart from my "bears", will I? No.

And what sort of mediator is Steve: He mediates you with your suppressed natural being.

and why did he live right near me in 3 different towns years before he & I even MET? because he is part of your kindergarten.

The real thing always comes in the end, never in the

beginning, because in the beginning both are trying to

move nearer and closer. Once close, when everything is

taken for granted, then the real thing will erupt.

• amethyst3640

May I have a reading from you: follow your interests and study them.

I was born on 02/20/1985: This signifies creativity or indecision in affection that can manifest in different ways. This could indicate having two or more love interests at the same time or simply that you are unsure of where to place your affections. This indecision can lead to either more fun or worry and fear, depending upon how you handle it. This influence usually occurs at a time when you are wanting to learn about love through experimentation and variety. Its presence usually means that you will not be making any hard and fast relationship commitments until later. On a positive note, there is self expression and it can indicate that you are talking more, expressing your feelings, and meeting new people.

and I have a question about this upcoming October transit: this can make you go for what you want.

Is there any major event that will happen in my life regarding my friendships and will that event involve a male or female friendship? No.

Will there be someone from my past returning or contacting me? Yes, certainly.

If so will it be a male or female: you'll find it out.

Reject truth, and you will remain more and more imprisoned.

• mymissymoo,

are you trying to say

to love is to evolve? no.

follow my heart instead of my head? no.

In Tibet they have a saying

that every young man thinks old people to be fools, but

every old man knows that all young people are fools.

• This post is deleted!

• When, where, & why will I need to move? When's the moving-date around? Where am I moving to? Why are we supposed to move? And how local will I still live? What sort of home will I have?

• And what part of my kindergarten is Steve? What sort of role did he play, and how did he mediate with my suppressed natural being?