A reading request

• Hi,

I'm Sharon. New to the forum. Just wondering if i could request a general reading for my belated birthday (02/06/1986). Anything positive or negative in my future would be great 🙂

Thank you all in advance and look forward to hearing from you all!

SAW

• HELLO SAW86

I feel that this year will be an eye opening year for you as you will experience some new ways of communication and how you deal with your emotions in that how you let others affect you.

I feel that you may be artistist and if nurtured you could become the talent that you want to be with this. If it is decorating than some schooling would be called for and you could become one of the best in the field if you are not already in it. Who is Jill? As the name is flowing though into your realm. She comes in as a helpful person or perhaps someone that you will meet soon that you will really hit it off with and form a great friendship with.

Love wise I reallyf feel that your heart is ready for a deeper kind of love, if you have a mate than there is a need for some depth to be discovered and given to you as you really need those kind, loving words to smooth you and take you to where you need to be to give what is wanted and needed on their behalf also. You have a tall dark haired man here that seems to be a shadow and wants to step forward to tell you his feelings. Adam is a name I receive around him.

I feel the need for inner patience with yourself and those around you , as it feels like you are in a rush and now is not the time for that , as you will have what you need when needed as your destiny will reveal itself to you step by step and noting worth having comes before it is due in your life.

If you have a question of concern than please send it to me and I will answer for you.

Welcome to Tarot.com and it has been a pleasure to read for you.

Happy Belated Birthday Sharon

Shuabby

• Thank you Shuabby!

Didnt think anyone would respond because im so new and such.

As far as artisitic i dont have anything in that aspect just yet. Do you see what it is that i would excell at? You said decorating? Never really thought about that... And no Jill rings a bell with me.

I dont know any Adam's either. Do you see me being with this man or when he will come into my life?

Yes im in such a rush to move out of here 🙂

Thank you so much again.

Sharon

• I was just wondering if you knew anything about past lives. I had gone to a psychic and she said I was a writer and I published a few good ones. Could you inform me on what kind of books I made? As well as where I made them and what my name was back then? I want to search for them and see if I could actually find them in this time now and read them.

• Dear kelleenk,

I do not do past life readings as I do not feel a personal need for them, so never stepped into that realm.

Shuabby

• Dear Sharon,

You do indeed have some ability to be creative and it is coming to the surface now. If it is not decorating than perhaps it will be writing or music . Jill is coming into your life and you will meet her soon also, the dark haired man will indeed be in your life as a love interest if it is your choosing to let him in.

You say you are in a hurry to move out of where you are at. I feel it will take another three to six months for this to happen. When you do move I feel it will have an air of freedom to it or larger space or just the feel that now you are personally free from what you felt was a burden to you.

In the spring you will be much happier with your life and have made needed changes in your inner and outer exsistence. Remember to stop and smell the roses is what I am being told to tell you.

Shuabby

• I am new to this and thought it would be a good idea to see if anyone could give me some advice. I just had a guy break up with me last week. I think there still may be hope but don't want to hold on something that doesn't exist. I'm pretty upset by this situation and feel incredibly lost and confused. Is anyone willing to do a reading? It would give me much comfort!

• Shaubby, i honestly appreciate this. I thank you for taking time out of your life to give me this gift. All of that makes me feel good and seems pretty positive about coming things.

Have a great Valentines day!

• Thanks anyway!