HELP! I CAN'T FIND MY CAR KEYS AND I HAVE TO GO TO THE BANK

• Can someone help me with this? I think my little granddaughter took my car keys off the table last night and I have torn the house apart looking for them. If I don't get to the bank today with my unemployment check I will have things bouncing all over the place. Can anyone help me with this? Both my grown daughters are at college today until after the bank closes! Geeze why does this crap happen to me?

Help Help Help!

Lovingleonana

• oh and my birth date is 08/09/55 and hers is 05/01/2009

Thank you

Lovingleonana

• Well, after crawling around on the floor and opening cupboards and emptying the toy boxes, looking outside in all the planters and the dogs water and food dishes, I still have not found my car keys. What a bummer. Any suggestions anyone?

Lovingleonana

• Look in the trash and look in the bathroom trash and in the toilet. I will try to ask my pendulum tonight. Also - does she have a"purse" where she keeps things. Look there. I don't think that they are far from where you left them.

• Thank you Turtledust,

You were right! They were exactly where I left them! When I finally got my spare keys from my daughter and went out to rush to the bank, they were in the ignition! I never do that...but when I came home with groceries yesterday I called my daughter from the car to help with the baby and groceries. And there they were!

Thank you for taking this seriously. I was frantic and my house now looks like a hurricane came through it. Fortunately, even though I was late to the bank, they cashed my check and deposited it for me so I wouldn't be charged for the checks going through tonight.

I appreciate your help tremendously

Lovingleonana

• That is so weird, because I kept seeing them in your hand but it was like the key was in a lock but I thought it was the DOOR lock.