Voices swirling

• For some reason I feel all kinds of emotions , like some folks want to be my friend for financial gain..weird as I'm on a pension(fixed income)

I do my best to help family and friends but others try to lure me on their trail of ideas, I want to be me and get along, trying to focas to help church with craft ideas for bazaars and inventing a game night for friends to gather and share fun fellowships

I am limited to what I can do physically, due to bad knee and hip and lower spine pain, mobility limited endurance for walking low, but I keep trying, I try to fit in in society helping others through crafts mainly but help other ways as I can mail drop off , pick up supplies, chat, socializing with bad leg is limited,but keep my best smile on and keep moving forward. I know I can't please all of the people all of the time, so many want me up and moving,, I am just not outside. I like my online groups with charities and find that a good way in my condition to still be a helpful person in return for the help others as best I can, but utterings of what others would have me more active, i be busy till pain takes me down, then i rest, guess i'm just overwhelmed. I want to be accepted as I am not conned or persuaded or pushed into things I can't physically do. Does any of this make sense?

On the upside of things my husband has ordered a new computer for me. I will be able to create better systems for the charity groups that I am able to help.

Charity

• You sound like a very giving person and are greatly under appreciated for your time and efforts.

If there were more people like you in the world, the world would be a better place. But, then you wouldn't be needed and I feel you need to be needed and recognized for the efforts you bestow on others. Remember to be good to yourself and don't over extend yourself. Only do what you want to do! Sounds like you have a good husband there and he seems to know what you need. Just remember....what you give, comes back to you ten fold. Keep up the good work you are doing! Thank you!