Libra/Pisces

• Is there anyone out there thats seeing a Pisces man. I am seeing a Pisces man 3-11-60 and I am a Libra 10-21-63. We have a moments. But have read that this will work out but with a lot of work. Is there anyone out there seeing..married etc to a Pisces man that has worked out?

Becca

• I had a relationship with one Pisces man, only because Pisces can be sensual and loving, intelligent, and good about tending ot your needs. But the flip side of that is that they can be ANNOYING AS HELL, manipulative and self-serving, and absolute whine-babies & clingy (the annoying part). The negative aspects of Pisces really turn me off. I tried to be open-minded, and I DIDN'T like it. Can't say I would date another one...Aquarians are more my speed.

AIR & WATER, and WATER & EARTH are two element combinations that are trying. All your planetary aspects to one another have to be just right, and the same goes for normally complimentary elements that are zodiacal opposites.

• That sounds about like him. And they are moody too. Thats the part I can't seem to handle. And he want talk to me. He keeps things to himself. I do too.BUT I do evenually open up and talk. But I have been told that it can work out, its just that I have to be willing to work at it and so does he. I think it can work out as long as hes willing to try. But I have never met a man like him. Hes really different.

Thanks for your reply

• SweetRavenNcincy - I TOTALLY agree with your thoughts on a Pisces man. I'm an aquarius femaie dating a pisces man - never, in all my life, have I met someone so different. And, yeah, he is hot as hell, can charm your pants off, smart, and funny...but yeah, controlling, manipulative, and it's always about his needs and what he wants. He's also stuck in the traditional woman i.e. there is no equality and if he feels for a second that I'm "dominating the situation" I get my @ss chewed out for hours. He's also a homebody and, instead of the girl being placed on a pedistol, it's him expecting me to do everything for him and then let him take credit for it. It says that Cancers and Scorpios are the most compatible with Pisces, and I think that's because both of those signs hold traits that would accompany the "slave-dome" that Pisces expects. He has me asking myself what's wrong with me!!! No - Pisces are just psychos.

• I am a libra and have been married to a pisces man for 19 yrs now. Yes they seem to have that hotness to them and the ability to charm your heart. I also see the "they are the center" aspect to him.

Does it work with a lot of work? My goodness yessssssssssssss this has been some work and we still do work at our relationship all the time. It seems lately we are at a crossroads of sorts with this little libra feeling the balance gone so to speak and it bugs me to no end LOL

We do tend to still have a heat between us like there is no tomorrow but that is not all that there can be and with them living in their own little dream land it can get trying at times.

• I am a pisces woman dating a libra man on the cusp of a scorpio and I we just click there is no trying with either one of us it just works its sso weird I think its prob only cause he is close to being a scorpio. But I do have some questions and I could defintely provide answers with anything you have problems with in understanding a pisces we are very complicated at times and thats prob cause we are fantasizing or dreaming away in our own little universe I swear we are the biggest space condets sometimes but we are also very private people so let me know if I can help you help me.....

• Cancermen....I just have a hard time understanding him. I really do. I have never met anyone like him. Don't get me wrong hes a kind caring love man. He has a big heart. And he can me laugh when I'm in bad mood or just feeling down. He can make me forget all thats bothering me or that has upset me. I just can't get passed his mood swings is all. I just want to understand him is all.

• You guys described my pisces man exactly!!! I made a post about it if anyone would like to help me out=]

• FYI: Pisces women are pretty much the same. Least the one I dated. I can't handle the drama

she seemed to thrive on either.

• Shihian,

HEY GIRL,

I'M A LIBRA/DRAGON, ON THE CUSP OF SCORPIO. I'M IN A SITUATION WITH A PISCES MAN, BORN 3-15-73!!!! I BELIEVE THE MAIN THING TO START OUT WITH IS TO FIND OUT HIS 1. SUN SIGN, WELL, YOU KNOW HE IS A PISCES, 2. RISING SIGN & 3. MOON SIGN. SOME OF THIS INFO REQUIRES FINDING OUT THE TIME & REGION OF HIS BIRTH, MEANING, WHAT PART OF THE WORLD WAS HE BORN? USA? OK, WHAT STATE, THEN CITY, ETC...THEN YOU NEED THE EXACT TIME, AM/PM. (I'M STILL TRYING TO FIND MY GUY'S TIME, I HAVE THE PLACE) MIGHT HELP TO OBTAIN HIS CHINESE SIGN ALSO. MOST OF ALL OF THIS WILL GIVE YOU SOME INSIGHT INTO HIM. HOWEVER, RELATIONSHIPS ARE WORK. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT SIGN IS WITH WHAT SIGN. PEEPS ARE NOT WILLING TO PUT IN THE TIME, NOR THE ENERGY. (I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS YOUR SITUATION!) LIKE CULTIVATING A GARDEN. NEEDS GOOD SOIL, SEEDS, H2O, SUN, OCCASIONAL FERTILIZER, PLANT FOOD, THEN VOILA!!!! YOU REAP THE BENEFITS/JOYS OF WHAT IS SOWN. BUT, I WILL SAY THIS, WE LIBRAS HAVE A TENDENCY TO GET SO WRAPPED IN TRYING TO FIGURE THE OTHER PERSON OUT, (AND PLEASE) THAT WE TOTALLY FORGET ABOUT OURSELVES, OUR NEEDS & OUR MYSTICAL SIDES----AND YES, WE HAVE MYSTICAL SIDES! WE ARE AIR FOR HEAVEN SAKE. PISCES ARE DEEP, BUT OUR LIBRA SOULS ARE CONSTANTLY SEEKING, SEARCHING OUT ON A MENTAL JOURNEY. WE RIDE THE WIND OF OUR MAGIC CARPET SOULS!!!!

MY PISCES MAN IS SEXY, STRONG & DOES HAVE VERY "TRADITIONAL" WAYS THAT HE & HIS FAMILY SEES WHERE A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE WORLD. BUT, REMEMBER, WITH A LITTLE TACT (THAT WE LIBRAS CARRY OFF SO EFFORTLESSLY) YOU CAN FLY HIM INTO THE 21st CENTURY & BEYOND. ONE THING I TRULY ENJOY ABOUT THIS MAN IS THAT I EXPERIENCED THINGS WITH HIM THAT I HAVE YET TO EXPERIENCE WITH ANY MAN I HAVE SO FAR BEEN EXPOSED TO. MEANING I CONNECT WITH HIM, NOT JUST (OBVIOUSLY) ON THE PHYSICAL LEVEL, BUT ON A MENTAL, PYSCHOLOGICAL AND EMOTIONAL LEVEL!!!!! (THE LAST MAN I WAS WITH FOR 12 YEARS WAS TO A STODGY & STUFFY VIRGO----UGH!!! NOW, I'M NOT SAYING ALL VIRGOS ARE LIKE THIS! THERE ARE POSITIVES & NEGATIVES IN ALL ZODIAC SIGNS! BUT THIS PARTICULAR VIRGO THAT I WAS HOOKED UP WITH FOR SO MANY YEARS WAS SO INTO HIMSELF, LITERALLY & FIGURATIVELY! HE WAS VERY SECRETIVE, NEVER OPENED UP, ONLY WAS INVOLVED IN SITUATIONS TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE AND THINGS TO GET WHATEVER HE COULD OUT OF IT & MOVED ON. HE WAS MORE ROBOTIC THAN HUMAN. I JUST COULDN'T CONNECT. EVEN WHEN HE WAS @ "HOME" I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN A L O N E !!!! AND WE ALL KNOW HOW MENTAL LIBRAS ARE, MEANING WE ARE NOT JUST PRETTY TO LOOK AT, WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH "BRAINS"!!!!)

I WILL SAY THIS, MY PISCES MAN DOES SWIM ONE WAY & THEN SOMETIMES (WITHOUT WARNING) WILL CHANGE DIRECTIONS. IT TAKES SOME ENCOURAGEMENT TO "OPEN HIM UP" LIKE A CLAM, BUT ONCE HE DOES, A BEAUTIFUL PEARL BECOMES EXPOSED!!! HE IS SUCH A GIVING, COMPASSIONATE, LOVING & YES, SELF-SACRIFICING SOUL!!!! HE WILL GIVE UNTIL IT HURTS, UNTIL HE HAS NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE! BUT WE LIBRAS GIVE ALSO, WITHOUT ANY THOUGHT FOR A "RETURN ON OUR INVESTMENTS"!!!!! THAT'S WHY, I PERSONALLY BELIEVE, THAT THIS MATCH IS WORTH THE WORK, THE WAIT, ENDURANCE AND GENTLE LOVE. BECAUSE WE ARE IN A SENSE BIRDS OF A FEATHER, ONLY ONE HAS FEATHERS, THE OTHER HAS FINS. FISH DO COME OUT OF THE WATER @ TIMES & BIRDS TO DIVE INTO THE WATERS @ TIMES. CAN THESE TWO COME TOGETHER TO MAKE A "GO" OF IT, A "LIFE" OF IT, A "LOVE" OF IT. I SAY ANYTHNG IS POSSIBLE WITH ENCOURAGEMENT, SUPPORT, CARING AND MOST OF ALL "L O V E"!!!! JUST DO NOT GIVE YOURSELF ALL AWAY, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, BEING A L I B R A! KEEP JUST A LITTLE FOR YOURSELF, YOU'LL SEE HM SEEKING M O R E !!!! GOOD LUCK, GOD BLESS & BLESSINGS & MIRACLES TO YOU ALL!!!! I HOPE I HAVE HELPED IN SOME SMALL WAY!!!! PROSPER & LOVE PEOPLE!!!!!

• I appreciate your offer to help understand Pisces people. I am Libra/Scorp cusp with Pisces moon and Sag rising. He is Pisces/Aries cusp with Sag moon and Cancer rising. We are casual but I wish for more (or perhaps I am being protected from more?). We both date others. He told me he has an on again/off again dating relationship with a Pisces. She also has Cancer rising but her moon is Virgo. They looked so unhappy. He reached out to her and she was cold as ice. He is naturally gregarious but seemed to subdue himself for her. Yet upon seeing him talk to me and my friend, she looked furious at him and me. Do these 2 Pisces both get something out of the drama? In contrast, I am warm and sensitive to him and his needs, likely due to my Pisces moon. He has suggested in the past I am "too sweet" yet sexually, we have a magnetic attraction, he is actually more attracted to me. Could it be that some Pisces seek each other out and prefer to be only with another Pisces?

• WOW Grindgyc

Very well said. I have to agree with you and I have told my boyfriend that it takes two to make it work and a relationship is WORK just like a job.

And in order to make it work there has to be COMMUNCATION. At times we lack that. I am no mind reader. I have told him that. But from what I have read and heard about Pisces men they hold things in they like to retreat I guess thats a good word to be by themselves. Just like Libras. We hold things in due to the fact I guess its our way of avoiding a arguement. NO I don't like to argue or fight, I will walk 100 miles out of my way to avoid them. I am a firm believer that once things are said, you can't take them back. Words hurt. Words can really cut you and cut your heart out. Words can cut deep. And those words can leave a nasty scar.

I will keep working as long as I feel its worth work for. If that makes any damn sense LOL. Hes worth fighting for and worth holding on too. Hes a good man with a big heart. I have never met anyone like him. Hes one of a kind

Becca

• well Becca keep at it if you know he's worth it then stand your ground be firm with him he will give in a little. Just remember pisces don't like to be told what to do so come without logic. I'm a pisces man and yes dated a libra women who I thought the world. we just broke up three weeks ago because of words from me and from her. i'v been separeted for one year from soon to be wife i'v been dating her for a year we had our times but we kept going because we saw the good in each other. one day at a jazz club she had some drinks and that was it she told me to erase her number and delete her e-mail address and i never heard from her. It hurts because we enjoyed each other so much we came attached to each other she was abite on the jealous side but also flirtasous whitch it didn't bother me. I can say i'v miss her very much we could have made it but there where outside forces that got her attention. I don't understand how you can say I'm in love with someone But when thing heat up you out the door, not saying i was a angle but i respected her and loved her like no other i was really in love with this women. So you see Becca it's all up to how you feel and how he makes you feel don't give up trust me your so close of breaking him in Just let him know your there and you love him much just don't say it show him we piseces like that it boost our water world up. GOOD LUCK TO YOU

• WOW thank you. I am trying to show more than say, if that makes any sense.

When I was married I would tell my ex "I love you" and showed him in other ways that I did love him. Its just now its hard to show that I do love him, BAD marriage and it left a bad taste in my mouth. I guess.

I still have that wall up half way, you know to keep from getting my heart broke. So when I met my Pisces boy friend I let the wall down and let him and gave him my heart. All of it. Then we had one hell of a argument. And he really broke my heart. So I took it back and built that wall half way back up and pushed him out. Now I guess what I am saying is that hes got to earn that trust again to get back in and win my heart. Don't get me wrong I do love with all my heart and soul.

LOL we talked on the phone for 6 months before we met. And when we finally met and I looked into his eyes I KNEW. I got lost and have not been found and I don't want to be found. I feel so safe with him. I guess I am hopeless romantic. I guess that comes with being a Libra. I just hope he knows and feel how I feel about him. Hope this all makes sense. Long night didn't sleep well.

Becca