MS SUNNY I NEED HELP PLEASE

• AND I love ALL the pictures of mermaids, angels, and other beings. it means a lot to me, and I am very humble..

thank you watergirl, nice to see you :))

xo sunny

• Dear Ms Sunny,

Im so sorry to hear that your fatherinlaw passed away my condolences to you and your family thankyou so much once again for helping me out during this difficult time .I apologise if i put you out in anyway i feel really bad as i know that you have alot on your plate right now .

My Heart and thoughts are with you take care lots of love ((HUGS))Mags

• Hello All

@ Ms. Sunny - Iam so sorry to hear about the passing of your father-in law . I send you spirit filled thoughts of comfort during your time of Berevement !

• Good Morning Ms. Sunny

This is Illona and I am so sorry to hear about your lose. But we now know that he is in a better place. I will make sure to keep you in my prayers and remember the angels are watching over you.

Illona

• My sweet friend MsSunny,

I set up a new account with a shorter name. I just wanted to let you know that I am very sorry for you and your families' loss. You are a Beacon of light for so many I just wish I could be there for you. Just know that I am with you in spirit.

• See how quickly I forget? RESIZE!!!

• Hello Notshy,

Its great to see you back on the forums i dont know if you remember me my old user name was Lilacrose Sheila calls me Mags I hope that you are feeling ok

Take care lots of love Mags