Erm, well this is kind of embarrassing, 10 of pentacles .... *blushes*

• Well, I was playing around with my cards one day and I asked a question about a celebrity crush I have. I asked if I would ever date this person, out of mere curiosity just to see what the cards say. The thing is I met him a few times to the point where he remembers me [not in a bad stalkerish kind of way]. I used a 3 fates spread and for the Future Influences part I got 10 of pentacles upright. To my knowledge this is a very positive card. I kind of laugh about it to myself because my first reaction was 'this means yes', and the term 'celebrity crush' is like ok this person is famous and if I believe for a split second I have a chance with him, I need to be taken away in a straight jacket. I did some research on this card, and cannot find anything involving a person just simply liking the person [let alone a famous person], it all has to do with a person already involved in a relationship. I was also advised never to read my own cards because misinterpretations are very likely. I am coming to a conclusion that the card means that I will eventually find a guy with similar qualities as this celebrity, and be happy with him, ..but heres the catch, I did the same thing about a year ago. I did a horseshoe spread and asked if i was going to meet him because he was in new york at the same time i was. I got the 10 of pentacles as the last card - the Outcome and my friend and I know someone who works at a hotel in the city and he happened to be staying there and we met him the first time, one of the reasons why I jumped to conclusions when I pulled it again. Im telling you, this card is driving me up a wall, haha. Its making me question my sanity, lol, and possibly going to cause anyone else that reads this post to do so as well. One more thing can tarot cards be anything like using a Pendulum, you know - how you can use your own energies to get the answer you want regardless if it is right or not?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• it was an outcome card. I always write down my readings even if someone else reads my cards, the 3 fates is the simple past,present, future 3 card spread. for the past position i got the 5 of pentacles, for the present i got the 10 of swords and for the future i got the 10 of pentacles.

• This post is deleted!

• I just looked at the card again, it kind of came off as eerie to me especially pertaining to the reading where I met the person. I met him in NYC and the tallest building on the card resembles the hotel. The look on the woman's face is similar to the look on mine in the picture I got with him, and what freaked me out the most was the dogs. What I remember the most about the hotel was that people brought their dogs there and quite often they are seen walking out with them to walk them, its fascinating and kind of eerie at the same time, haha

• This post is deleted!

• yeah im definately not gonna do that, yeah it definately is tough thats why i always think of many other things it could be as well and not settle on my first reaction, thanks for the help