Can Someone please help a very lost soul???

• Hi my name is Heather dob 10-26-72 and am at a very difficult point in my life where my fiance(dob 7-18-80) is wrongly incarcerated awaiting trial for truly something he did not do. (Guilt by association). Only evidence is a statement from someone facing a very long life in prison. So needless to say my life has been turned upside down. I feel that he is the love of my life and I feel lost without him. If someone could be so kind to give me a reading into what they see for me and this situation in the near future. God Bless you! I will be forever gratefull.

• Sorry but I do feel your fiance may be going to jail so you need to ask yourself if you are prepared to put your life on hold to wait for him as it could be a very long time before he gets out. I feel there is more of a strong physical component to your relationship than any deep emotional connection.

• For what it is worth - I have asked my pendulum and received the following answers:

Has your fiance been accused of a crime?Yes

WIll he be going to jail> Yes

Will he be going to jail for a crime he committed? NO

Will he be going to jail for the crime for which he is accused? Yes

Did he actually commit a crime? Yes

We he be in jail more than 2 years? circular

Will he be in jail less than a year? NO

I did not ask any more questions because Captain is far more qualified and I would have to agree with what she says.