BLMOON - CARDS FOR YOU!

• HAPPY FULL MOON TO YOU my dearest Blmoon! As promised, I pulled cards for you for The Dream and The Dance...

Your Dream (the unseen, but felt influences that you need to heed) is the 10 of Pentacles.

This card is the pinnacle of prosperity, financial stability and security; it represents domestic contentment, riches and wealth - the type that is passed down through the generations.

Your Dance (how you coax the dream into the light) is the King of Pentacles.

This card augers wise financial investments. It can represent drawing up plans for a new business, new thoughts on how to make money or craft something, or perhaps building a new house.

Hmmmmm. Sounds like you and your husband need to be investing money or starting a new business or some other way to make money so that all that generational wealth can come your way! What fantastic cards!

BLESSINGS to you and yours (and also to Gwalchmai for teaching me this fantastic spread!)

XOXO,

Watergirl

• Amen! Go for it!

• Good Morning...a horoscope I just read said I should surround myself with people like myself...AND...last evening I was thinking how I feel different being on this forum. It is very calming. It feels like my vibration increases....Thank You....

XOXO

Luminous

Lauren

**I just wanted to post this before I move into my day and my vibration ceases altogether......