Captain, may I have your perspective.

• Hello Captain, You have been so gracious in the past, I would like to ask you another question. I just saw my friend (4/30/48) (me 6/11/51) and I wonder if there will ever be a chance for us together. I find it interesting that every serious relationship I have had the guy was a Taurus. Wishing you well. Sincerely, MissD

• You are drawn to Taureans because they seem to have the solidity, groundedness, and practicality that you feel you lack in yourself - not the particular person, just their vibes.

There is a mutual lack of chemistry between you two here that implies that neither love nor friendship will be very long-lasting or permanent. You two have few common points that could lead to a deep emotional attachment. This lack of commonality, and a curious kind of personal envy, can undermine your relationship. This relationship has a great need for variety and change but this can also challenge its stability even while keeping it alive. Even when responsiblity and reliability are at their strongest, there is usually also a yearning for new and challenging pursuits. Because the energy in the relationship is so restless, almost explosive, it requires a very narrow band of focus to be successful. Moreove, its frentic pace is generally too much for a stable domestic life.

• Dear Captain, Thank you for your quick response. I respect what you had to say and I will make a great effort to let it (him) go from my thoughts that there will be a future. I will send out thoughts of grace and peace towards him. Do you have an opinion of a compatible sign for me? Gemini, Virgo moon, Scorpio rising. Appreciate you. Sincerely, MissD

• Best choices for you -

LOVE AFFAIR

• Taurus (week of May 3 - May 10)

• Taurus/Gemini (week of May 19 - May 24)

• Cancer (week of June 25 - July 2, and also July 11 - July 18)

• Leo/Virgo (week of August 19 - August 25)

• Virgo/Libra (week of September 19 - September 24: better for light romance than deep love)

• Sagittarius/Capricorn (week of December 19 - December 25)

• Pisces (week of February 23 - March 2)

MARRIAGE

• Pisces/Aries (week of March 19 - March 24)

• *Gemini (week of June 11 - June 18: good for family and friendship)

• Libra/Scorpio (week of October 19 - October 25)

• Scorpio (week of November 12 - November 18)

• Sagittarius (week of November 25 - December 2)

• Capricorn/Aquarius (week of January 17 - January 22)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

FRIENDSHIP

• Aries/Taurus (weeks of April 11 - April 24)

• Taurus (week of May 11 - May 18)

• Gemini (week of May 25 - June 2, and also week of June 11 - June 18)

• Cancer (week of July 3 - July 10)

• Cancer/Leo (week of July 19 - July 25)

• Leo (week of August 3 - August 18)

• Libra (week of September 25 - October 2)

• Scorpio (week of November 3 - November 11)

• Sagittarius (week of December 11 - December 18)

• Capricorn (week of December 26 - January 2)

• Aquarius (week of January 23 - January 30)

• Dear Captain, Thank you! I appreciate you very much. Sincerely, MissD

• I dont know why but I think it is really stupid for anyone but the poeple themselves to know whether or not they are suited and what they get up to. . We all have our higher selves we can listen to feel and connect through our chakras. Some people may simply come into our lives as a friend, a lover long term or short term. But to be honest feeling your way and your instincts and listenign to your heart and being intune with your feelings and the feelings of another is ALWAYS the greatest guide and indicator in your life.

I honestly believe that Spirit which we all have a direct connection to which we can enhance our spiritual guidance thorugh meditation and listening for answers is always the best and better guide for who and what we need to focus on in our lives and how.

Astrology is in my view great for tuning into energies of the moment and energies of the person. But I think far too much is made from books instead of say feeling how an opposition of two planets makes you feel and what it makes you feel like doing, or say how that person makes you feel and how you make them feel. and if it feels right or not.

Which I think feeling is better than living your life by some book or some one else telling you what to do. Instinct is always direct from Source !!!! and the best guide in life to a wonderful exhilerating life without limits. Never listen to what others tell you , always listen to YOUR heart , YOUR instincts and YOUR feelings!

• Dear Vicki36, Thank you for your input. I appreciate it. Wishing you the very best! Sincerely, MissD