Calling allll PHsyics please helpppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!

• Hello the story is pretty long but to sum it up me my bithdate is 6/5/1987 and this guy whos birthdate is 7/6/88 had a deep connection from the beginning or so i thought i never felt that safe with a man the connection was very deep i Felt him on another level i thought but anyway the main thing is i hate how not reachable he is he so i broke it off and he let me go how could he this was after i text him i love him he never responded until 4 days later when he called me to see if i was still breathing so he says .....he didnt even acknoledge the text that i told him i love him in my question is i feel i cant go on without him i feel it was meant to be i does he feel it too ? what does he think of me? does he think of me at all ? does he miss me did he feel the connection as deeply as i did ? will he ever be back ?

• Hi there,

Don't waste your time asking these questions on a chat forum. Take the currage and ask him directly. You are not together now anyway so you have nothing to lose. Noone here will give you the answers you are looking for.

Take a deep breath and send the next text message with the same questions you have posted here.

I wish you the best.

• thanx mylove2u i think u might be right ........:) anyway i called him and he text me back he we texted back n forth for awhile then he said he will see me soon .....