TheCaptain..........Please Answer!!!!!!!!!!

• My Bday => 25/August/1987 Time => 1.33 AM Birth Place => New Delhi/Delhi/India Presently In => Greater Noida/Uttar Pradesh/India

His Bday => 25/February/1987 Time => 3.43 PM Birth Place => Ahmedabad/Gujarat/India Presently In => Khanna/Punjab/India

we didn't breakup but due to some misunderstandings we haven't had communication for like three months now. I don't know what's goin on with him, I don't know if it's OVER.........I consulted I-Ching asking it to comment on my chances of us being husband and wife. As I am new to this, I am having difficulty in interpreting it. Can you please help also, could do a reading for me (on this matter)? It came back with the results written below, please help me..........Thanks!!!!!!!!

K'un / The Receptive

---- ----

---- ---- above K'un The Receptive, Earth

---- ----

---- ----

---- ---- below K'un The Receptive, Earth

---- ----

The Judgement

The Receptive brings about sublime success,

Furthering through the perseverance of a mare.

If the superior man undertakes something and tries to lead,

He goes astray;

But if he follows, he finds guidance.

It is favorable to find friends in the west and south,

To forego friends in the east and north.

Quiet perseverance brings good fortune.

The Image

The earth's condition is receptive devotion.

Thus the superior man who has breadth of character

Carries the outer world.

The Lines

Six in the third place means:

Hidden lines.

One is able to remain persevering.

If by chance you are in the service of a king,

Seek not works, but bring to completion.

Six in the fourth place means:

A tied-up sack. No blame, no praise.

Six in the fifth place means:

A yellow lower garment brings supreme good fortune.

31\. Hsien / Influence (Wooing)

---- ----

above Tui The Joyous, Lake

---- ---- below K^en Keeping Still, Mountain

---- ----

The Judgement

Influence. Success.

Perseverance furthers.

To take a maiden to wife brings good fortune.

The Image

A lake on the mountain:

The image of Influence.

Thus the superior man encourages people to approach him

By his readiness to receive them.

||Om Sai Ram||

• This post is deleted!

• According to your astrological profile, this relationship works for friendship but not for marriage. You two can be extremely close, but you have to be able to maintain your independence from one another at all costs. Your friend can play an inspirational role in your life, coming to represent an ideal of integrity and faithful commitment. You for your part often bring an admirably critical outlook and a spark of excitement to your friend's daily life. You two complement each other beautifully, particularly since your relationship functions well in both social and personal settings. The intimacy here is more soulful than physical, however - you treat each other with understanding and respect.

The challenge of both a friendship and a love affair here is to bring your moods into synch, so that you two feel comfortable with and accepted by each other. You Fanaa25 can sometimes intrude on your friend's more reflective side when you are in the grip of a sudden impulse. But you admire your friend's altruistic need to share and to serve, even though it makes you feel guilty or unworthy at times. The signal that things are going well in this relationship is an easy give-and-take on the part of both of you. If that is not present, then it's best to call it quits.

You both have a strong fear of losing your autonomy, so marriage might be well nigh impossible between you. A fear of losing independence can actually be a fear of getting close.

Although both of you can handle giving up a certain amount of freedom by working in an organization, you will stubbornly resist losing independence in your private lives. Friendship is the best scenario here - communication is usually so good between you that you only need to occasionally touch base, being generally confident and aware of each other's thoughts and actions. It's only when intimacy comes in that fearful and intrusive feelings can result. Overly strict or judgmental attitudes on either person's part can arouse rebellion in the other. You two must resist becoming too involved in each other's lives if you want to have peace between you. Be as honest with each other as possible. Don't hang on too tight.

• This post is deleted!