Hey Captain~

  • Sorry to trouble you again - a little embarrassed to but really wanting to know the answers.

    It's once again regarding that job interview I went for. You mentioned in a last thread that you feel that there might be another candidate she favours over me.I can't stop thinking about the job and wondering if it has really slipped through my fingers.

    I just wanna know what the outcome would be - would I get the job or would I not? Should I stop hoping for it and move on to a new search?

    If so, do you see anything that I would feel passionate about coming up?

    Thanks a million Captain.

  • Please please help Captain 😞

  • You should not pin your hopes on the one job, although I feel a final decision is still pending. keep looking!

    What are you passionate about?

  • I'm passionate about communications - I need a job that allows me to communicate in the form of writing and designing. A job that has a variety of roles and is not dead-end. Marketing communications is my forte I guess.

    So Captain, are you actually trying to tell me gently that I would not be getting a job offer from this school and I should move on? 😞

  • I said that a decision had not yet been made. But that doesn't mean you should not keep looking.

  • That's true Captain.

    Thank you very much for taking the time to read for me! 🙂

  • Hey Captain, more than a week has passed now. Would you be able to tell me if a decision has now been made by the Director? Will they be calling me up for further interviews?

    Thank you for your time.

  • There is still nothing definite but I feel they are leaning towards another candidate. Sorry.

Log in to reply