Is this coincedental or a true connection

• I was just browsing the ideas for casting Voodoo Love Spells and came across this. One suggestion was to count the letters in his first and last name and write them in a certain place. Well his first name has 6 and his last name has 9. (I honestly did NOT see that coming). My astological sign is Cancer which looks like a 69 laying on it side. We have an extremely intense physical relationship that I have never experienced with other partners in my life. Is this an actual sign of something or am I grasping at straws here? FYI, his astrological sign is Sagittarius. I was wondering if this is absolutely something that could be permanent.

• number one is you do voodoo it can back fire on you... dont do it let it happen if it is going too... but as for a coinsidence... no such thing... if it is meant to happen it will... thats what i believe and am suggesting... i dont believe in coinsidences... if you run into an old friend it was a meant to be situation... sometimes we meet people for them to help us, and sometimes it isnt for our benefit, it is for theirs... keep an open mind...

• Thanks. I don't do any of the 'voodoo' stuff. Too many consequences for my taste, but its fun to read them anyway...