Finding the butterfly

• I don't have a pull-down menu for Feng Shui, either. I have a Mac, no PC. I had to go to the site map, then to Feng Shui, click on about Feng Shui....voila!...glossary!

• You may buy Karma Coins under the Karma Coins drop down menu. Click on Buy Karma Coins. You may instantly get a reading of your choice! The Karma Coins you win are added to your KC Bag!

• Thanks Ginger found it now. Alison

• YAY Alison!!! Happy Spring!

• You guys ROCK!! I have been looking for these icons for months and have not once found one. I just happened to see the "top five posts" yesterday while I was on here that said Finding the Butterfly. Well, naturally, I was ALL OVER THAT. I had no idea that you guys were talking and sharing clues about where to find these babies. Voila! 2 butterflies in 2 days and it took less than 10 minutes. I feel like i just found the best kept secret. Thanks for all the clues and the sharing. Can't wait til Easter 🙂 Go Allison! Be back tomorrow...

• I found it in the Feng Shui Glossary. Thanks for the 411!

• I found the Butterfly!

Here's alittle story called

The Butterfly

A man found a cocoon of a butterfly. One day a small opening appeared. He sat and watched the butterfly for several hours as it struggled to force its body through that little hole. Then it seemed to stop making any progress. It appeared as if it had gotten as far as it could, and it could go no further.

So the man decided to help the butterfly. He took a pair of scissors and snipped off the remaining bit of the cocoon. The butterfly then emerged easily. But it had a swollen body and small, shriveled wings.

The man continued to watch the butterfly because he expected that, at any moment, the wings would enlarge and expand to be able to support the body, which would contract in time. Neither happened! In fact, the butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling around with a swollen body and shriveled wings. It never was able to fly.

What the man, in his kindness and haste, did not understand was that the restricting cocoon and the struggle required for the butterfly to get through the tiny opening were God's way of forcing fluid from the body of the butterfly into its wings so that it would be ready for flight once it achieved its freedom from the cocoon.

Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our lives. If God allowed us to go through our lives without any obstacles, it would cripple us. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. We could never fly!

• Thanks guys for the glossary hint.I finally found it.I really needed that clue.

• Ok, you all can tell where my mind headed........I thought the "g" spot hint meant looking in all the intimacy readings! LOL!!!!

I need a nap.

Thanks for the help today 🙂

• Lioness65, That's hilarious!!!

• I'm starting to get the hang of this, found it first thing this morning with the first great clue from Miamate, and Lioness, I too was taken off track for a moment LOL!!! and thank you for the great little story rudygreen. I'd never been able to find these things til I recently discovered all you guys on here with the fantastic clues.. I LOVE treasure hunts 🙂

• Hi everyone!!! Look to the center of the community for your butterfly!!!!

• Found the Butterfly! Thanks Ginger777

• That was easy! (GRIN) Thanks Ginger777!

• That was so easy, thank you Ginger777

• Thanks for all the great clues! I accidently stumbled upon the butterfly while trying to come here for the clue. I have been coming to tarot.com for years and never knew this forum was here! I'm so glad I found all of you!

• I love Flutterflies!!!

-Ginger

• thanks ginger, i've been looking since 8 this morning. was getting a headache. haahhah

• Ginger, you're the best! Such dedication 🙂 Thanks & have a great day.

• Fabulous Flying Flutterflies!!!