HEALING PRAYERS AND PROSPERITY ? CONTINUED...

• Prayer changes things, Believe!

I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO:

Please send healing prayers for my baby sister who was diagnosed with a rare disease which there is no cure, and prayers to everyone who is in need. Thank yoyu

Star49

ELAINE "NOTSHY" HEALING,HOPE,LIGHT,MIRACLES AND PEACE

ELAINE'S SISTER,MOM AND BROTHER IN-LAW "HEALING,STRENGTH,LIGHT

HEALINGWAYS("D")" HEALING, ABUNDANCE AND PEACE "Let the Eagle soar within"

POETIC Cecile Thomas "PEACE,LOVE, ABUNDANCE and beautiful light

BLMOON "ABUNDANCE,PEACE" AND LOVE (missing you)

SUNSHINE (Tamara Lord Pittsburgh, PA USA)

Abundance,HEALING,LOVE, PEACE, LIGHT AND A NEW HOME THAT'S PERFECT FOR YOU AND YOUR L'S

333TANYA (Lebanon)Abundance,healing and Peace,praying that you get all the strength that is needed, for yourself and the children

RC (Ruth Corey) "ABUNDANCE,PEACE.LOVE,STRENGTH AND LIGHT",HEALING

Bob and Rich (RC'S BROTHERS)

"RC'S GOD MOTHER" Franny Ensor" HEALING

RC's Family and the Naish family "HEALING,PEACE,LOVE"

RC's God Father Bill's family "Healing, Comfort, Peace and Strength."

RC's cousin "Bill Naish''s family",healing,strength,light,love

ICEEEY(icearia) Abundance ,Peace "HOPE"and HEALING DEAR FRIEND

ICEARIA'S "My friend is "Jacquie" HEALING,LIGHT,HOPE,ANGEL

and her daughter, "Prudence".LOVE,ANGELS,PEACE,

GEM(10gemini06)Peace and Love

DD (Darkly Dreaming) PEACE ,LOVE AND HOPE

HP3 HEALING

QUEEN Q :)quenkath "HOPE,PEACE

CACTUSS PEACE,LOVE AND HOPE

RIVER "Zeeva International aka Z Zazhinne" ABUNDANCE, MOJO & LOVE My TRUE MATE

JOINING wITH ME for LIFE TOGETHER & LOVE & HAPPINESS & BRILLIANT CREATIVITY:)

ANGEL BEE "PEACE",love,happiness and walking past her fears

ANGEL BEES, FRIEND ALYSON, TO HELP HER WITH HER STRUGGLES IN LIFE RIGHT NOW AND ALSO FOR HER FAMILY PEACE,HOPE LIGHT, LOVE AND STRENGTH

LAIE PEACE,LIGHT, AND BALANCE

LIVINGONAPRAYER (MAGS) AND HER FAMILY "PEACE", "HEALING",A NEW JOB SO THEY CAN BE TOGETHER AS A FAMILY ALL THE TIME"

RAMONITA "HEALING , PEACE" ABUNDANCE, AND LOVE TO SURROUND YOU ALWAYS TODAY AND ALWAYS, AND OF COURSE TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY

amused59

SAGGIGIRL "DAD" wishing him healing and a release from this constant pain he has been carrying within himself for years...

SAGGIGIRL,AND HER HUSBAND “ABUNDANCE"

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

RMJ, LJ, R&NO prosperity, abundance healing energy.

MAGICKAL'S LIST,continued

Rebecca, Larry, Reggie,Niki & Ravenne."

paddifluff (Sheelagh) answers to which you are seeking, with Abundance,Peace,light and love

Tonio (paddifluffs hubby) Peace, light love,and abundance

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

shadowmist.......HOW IS YOUR BROTHER-INLAW, SHADOWMIST

Sheila( my journey ) "Abundance, PEACE,healing",continued relief from headaches and answers

Sheila's daughter Krista, "Healing.light,love and peace" (with her young start to Puberty)

gemmini " PROTECTION,PROSPERITY,ABUNDANCE,HEALING and STRENGTH"

Delbert aka tooter, peace,love,healing and laughter Bro:)

For Tooter's granddaughter Leia and daughter Stacy as they face new medical challenges

Tenchi2go HEALING,PEACE AND ABUNDANCE

RedPetalsVirgo PEACE AND HEALING

FAITHEEE "ABUNDANCE” LOVE,PEACE, STRENGTH "A single momma of two small kids."

WATERGIRL "ABUNDANCE,PEACE,LOVE AND LIGHT"

The Captain "Sharelle Toomey" Abundance,PEACE AND LIGHT

loving silver wings "Julianna" Abundance,Healing and Peace

hotvirgorising (emotional and spiritual abundance)

HAPPYDoc "I need some good energy my way, to overcome my fears and find some light, courage and faith! and also to JM (37yr) in Michigan, US. to find self-love and forgiveness"

aka "groovyger"Geraldine I would ask some healing prayers for my father who is fighting throat cancer at the moment. The treatment is taking its toll on him and all of us and we could use a helping hand. I would also welcome some prayers for myself and my sons who are dealing with a pretty rotten marriage break up....it has been a year now but the hurt, pain and betrayal is still here.

JODY FROM BURNABY,BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA PEACE,LIGHT,ABUNDANCE

"SUNSHINE, a new home that will be filled with light,love,laughter and abundace

Sunshines Momma "Juanita Jones", HEALING LIGHT, ENERGY AND LOVE

Dmick

Emergence "Healing, Abundance,peace"

seeker "Balance,peace and light"

Feangelikah "Peg's mother" healing,peace,love and light

Feangelikah"Pegs" son , to continue to get love,light,peace and understanding

Feangelikah "Peg", may you continue to let go of fear, and may you receive peace,light,love,abundance and laughter

AKA ZEP, Kathy and Andre' MAY YOU CONTINUE TO DANCE:) blessings to you and your new home once again, may your journey of miracles continue...

sheila

Andre' - (Kathy's aka zep's)husband - Has come home to his beautiful wife after suffering a stroke...with Kathy's determination , love and faith, and for Andre's strength and the love for his wife and family. They are both at home to start their lives again ,"right where they should be"

I continue my prayers for healing,light,strength.love and hope for the continued healing for Andre' and for our dear Zep, for her strength,answers,peace,love and determination..May the Miracles keep happening zep.. may you both continue to receive miracles daily...i'm so happy Andre' is at home with you!

CWB, HEALING,LOVE,LIGHT,PEACE AND ANSWERS

Greystar (Mellisa) healing,love,light and strength

Archershow's hoping and praying your OK, and of course sending prayers to your mom:)

SHEILA

Peter's dad "Albert Hammel"healing,strength,peace,light and love

My sweet Man :Peter",peace,healing ,strength, love and light

Peters brother and family,healing ,peace,light,love and strength

Asia, peace,wisdom, healing and light

Rooster5, HEALING, HOPE, PEACE, LOVE AND FORGIVENESS

"MissTonyas" son David to the list for emergency healing prayers as he has acquired an anoxic brain injury.."healing,light,strength,hope and love for David and MissTonya's family

"TwinSoul's mother Rita "She's just been diagnosed with

brain lesions"HOPE,HEALING,LIGHT,LOVE

IN HOSPITAL AND EMERGENCY PRAYERS!

MAY ALL OF YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES,

I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL MIRACLES...

LOVE N LIGHT Mags

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

MAY WE ALL RECEIVE A CONTINUOUS NEVER ENDING FLOW OF THIS POWER !

I BELIEVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART, I NOW SEND WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I WILL RECEIVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART...

• I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO:

Please send healing prayers for my baby sister who was diagnosed with a rare disease which there is no cure, and prayers to everyone who is in need. Thank yoyu

Star49

Abundance,HEALING,LOVE, PEACE, LIGHT AND A NEW HOME THAT'S PERFECT FOR YOU AND YOUR L'S

333TANYA (Lebanon)Abundance,healing and Peace,praying that you get all the strength that is needed, for yourself and the children

HP3 HEALING

ANGEL BEES, FRIEND ALYSON, TO HELP HER WITH HER STRUGGLES IN LIFE RIGHT NOW AND ALSO FOR HER FAMILY PEACE,HOPE LIGHT, LOVE AND STRENGTH

LIVINGONAPRAYER (MAGS) AND HER FAMILY "PEACE", "HEALING",A NEW JOB SO THEY CAN BE TOGETHER AS A FAMILY ALL THE TIME"

RAMONITA "HEALING , PEACE" ABUNDANCE, AND LOVE TO SURROUND YOU ALWAYS TODAY AND ALWAYS, AND OF COURSE TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY

amused59

SAGGIGIRL "DAD" wishing him healing and a release from this constant pain he has been carrying within himself for years...

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

paddifluff (Sheelagh) answers to which you are seeking, with Abundance,Peace,light and love

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Sheila( my journey ) "Abundance, PEACE,healing",continued relief from headaches and answers

Sheila's daughter Krista, "Healing.light,love and peace" (with her young start to Puberty)

For Tooter's granddaughter Leia and daughter Stacy as they face new medical challenges

HAPPYDoc "I need some good energy my way, to overcome my fears and find some light, courage and faith! and also to JM (37yr) in Michigan, US. to find self-love and forgiveness"

aka "groovyger"Geraldine I would ask some healing prayers for my father who is fighting throat cancer at the moment. The treatment is taking its toll on him and all of us and we could use a helping hand. I would also welcome some prayers for myself and my sons who are dealing with a pretty rotten marriage break up....it has been a year now but the hurt, pain and betrayal is still here.

Dmick

Feangelikah "Peg", may you continue to let go of fear, and may you receive peace,light,love,abundance and laughter

AKA ZEP, Kathy and Andre' MAY YOU CONTINUE TO DANCE:) blessings to you and your new home once again, may your journey of miracles continue...

sheila

Andre' - (Kathy's aka zep's)husband - Has come home to his beautiful wife after suffering a stroke...with Kathy's determination , love and faith, and for Andre's strength and the love for his wife and family. They are both at home to start their lives again ,"right where they should be"

I continue my prayers for healing,light,strength.love and hope for the continued healing for Andre' and for our dear Zep, for her strength,answers,peace,love and determination..May the Miracles keep happening zep.. may you both continue to receive miracles daily...i'm so happy Andre' is at home with you!

Archershow's hoping and praying your OK, and of course sending prayers to your mom:)

SHEILA

"MissTonyas" son David to the list for emergency healing prayers as he has acquired an anoxic brain injury.."healing,light,strength,hope and love for David and MissTonya's family

LOVE N LIGHT LP. 🙂

I BELIEVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART, I NOW SEND WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I WILL RECEIVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART...

• "I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO:

Star49

HP3 HEALING

amused59

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Dmick

sheila

SHEILA

• "I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO:

Star49

HP3 HEALING

amused59

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Dmick

sheila

SHEILA

I BELIEVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART, I NOW SEND WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I WILL RECEIVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART... LOVE N LIGHT BEE XX

Star49

HP3 HEALING

amused59

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Dmick

sheila

SHEILA

I BELIEVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART, I NOW SEND WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I WILL RECEIVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART... LOVE N LIGHT 2 ALL

Mags xx

Star49

HP3 HEALING

amused59

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Dmick

sheila

SHEILA

LOVE N LIGHT Mags

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

• Good Day! Sharing some scriptures I found that were from the Dead Sea Scrolls and not included in the books of the Bible, pertaining to Health and Food.

"So eat always from the table of God: the fruits of the trees, the grain and grasses of the field, the milk of beasts, and the honey of bees."

"For if you eat living food, the same will quicken you, but if you kill your food, the dead food will kill you also. For life comes only from life, and from death comes always death."

Food for thought!

Remember that saying "You are what you eat." Just something to think about and trust me no one loves the Pig more than I but now I'm thinking of changing some things in my diet.

"Blessed Be."

Star49

HP3 HEALING

amused59

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Dmick

sheila

SHEILA

I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL MIRACLES

Love and Light Bee Xx

Star49

HP3 HEALING

amused59

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Dmick

sheila

SHEILA

I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL MIRACLES

Love and Light 2 all Xx

Star49

HP3 HEALING

amused59

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Dmick

sheila

SHEILA

LOVE N LIGHT

• Hi All,

Update on my Mom: She is still recovering, this has taken a lot out of her. She has good days and bad days. I can see that her recovery is going to be slow, and that is hard on her. She has never been one to be idle and still, but that's her lot these days with a colostomy bag that never ceases to be a problem. It was not placed properly, so it leaks. She can't take another surgery, so she just has to deal with that. the heart issue scares me. But she is plugging along......

As for me, my Church friends are coming to move me out of this house on Tuesday. I don't have anywhere to go, so as of thursday, it is a possibility I could be homeless. NOW! I am beginning to panic! I'm still having faith that something will happen positively however.

Sunshine

ll be in New Orleans from 23 to 29 July.

• Sunshine, be well, your never homeless if you do not have somewhere to go. you have somewhere to go, so you will not be homeless, and i doubt your friends will want to think that you are either, i am sure youll find your house soon sunshine, Keep going. and Love you Hugs Bee xx

ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO:

Star49

HP3 HEALING

amused59

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Dmick

sheila

SHEILA

LOVE N LIGHT

LOVE AND LIGHT LP. Bee Xx

• ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO:

Star49

HP3 HEALING

amused59

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Dmick

sheila

SHEILA

LOVE N LIGHT

LOVE AND LIGHT LOAP:)

• PEACE, LOVE, LIGHT AND LOT'S OF BLESSINGS TO ALL!

• ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO:

Star49

HP3 HEALING

amused59

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Dmick

sheila

SHEILA

LOVE N LIGHT

LOVE AND LIGHT LOAP:)

Star49

HP3 HEALING

amused59

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Dmick

sheila

SHEILA

I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL MIRACLES..

• Close your eyes, take a deep breath and envision whater you want in your mind's eye, the Universe will do the rest, and have Faith!

NAMASTE!

• Wishing everyone well here. 🙂

Star49

HP3 HEALING

amused59

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Dmick

sheila

SHEILA

LOVE N LIGHT LOTUS/BEE 🙂 XXX

• Hello All! May the dove of Peace, lighten your heart and souls and heal your hearts. My fortune always knock on your door. May good health always follow you and may you always hear the beating heart of silence, within! Amen! "Blessed Be."

Star49

HP3 HEALING

amused59

For saggi girl

.Taurus7

Magickal

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

Dmick

sheila

SHEILA