HEALING PRAYERS AND PROSPERITY ? CONTINUED...

• I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO

WATERGIRL", What I need right now is for my dear TP to stop being so stubborn and utilize passion, strength, enthusiasm, creativity, drive and ambition to open the door(s) of opportunity that are being presented to him so that he can succeed!!!

CAPTAIN (Sharelle Toomey from Sydney, Australia) "Healing and Prosperity"

TOOTER(Delbert Carnley from Weatherford, Texas) "Prosperity"

Dave ( livingonaprayers hubby )

PRECOUSE BABY"Brooke Lynn." Healing

MAY THEY RECIEVE A CONTINUOUS NEVERENDING FLOW OF THIS POWER !!!!!!!

THANKYOU MANYBLESSINGS 2ALL MAGS

• Can you please add these names on your prosperity & abundance healing energy.

They are Rebecca, Larry, Reggie,Niki & Ravenne.

Thank you so much & blessings

• Everyone Needs Someone

People need people and friends need friends

And we all need love for a full life depends

Not on vast riches or great acclaim,

Not on success or on worldy fame,

But just in knowing that someone cares

And holds us close in their thoughts and prayers-

For only the knowledge that we're understood

Makes everyday living feel wonderfully good,

And we rob ourselves of life's greatest need

When we "lock up our hearts" and fail to heed

The outstretched hand reaching to find

A kindred spirit whose heart and mind

Are lonely and longing to somehow share

Our joys and sorrows and to make us aware

That life's completeness and richness depends

On the things we share with our loved ones and friends.

~~ Helen Steiner Rice

• Can I join in? I have stolen RC's prayer for the baby

For God's new little angel - Brooke Lynn

Lord keep her in your tender loving care, that she may grow stronger each day, for she is meant to bless the lives of those around her just by being here. Every child has the rare ability to touch the hearts of others. May the compassion we offer her here touch her tiny body in healing ways and allow her to live the life she is destined to have, that of a beautiful child of the Almighty God sent here to bring light and love to the world. The world is a better place because Brooke Lynn is in it. Please Lord allow her the privilege to live this life with grace, beauty and love, let her be a beacon of the love you have for all your children. Amen

and Mags'for the rest:

I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO

WATERGIRL", What I need right now is for my dear TP to stop being so stubborn and utilize passion, strength, enthusiasm, creativity, drive and ambition to open the door(s) of opportunity that are being presented to him so that he can succeed!!!

and for anyone else who needs and wants abundance and healing and blessings. I ask the powers that be to fill you all with white light and positive beautiful energy.

x Paddi

• That poem is beautiful and so true! Thank you all for the continued prayers for the baby, she is having surgery this morning to close the hole in her heart.

St. Gerard, who, like the Savior, loved children so tenderly and by your prayers freed many from disease and even death, listen to us who are pleading for our sick child. We thank God for the great gift of Brooke Lynn and ask him to restore our child to health if such be his holy will. This favor, we beg of you through your love for all children and mothers. Amen.

May the Arch-Angel Raphael hear our prayers and stand in the Gap for this poor little soul. We ask in the Name above all names to please save her and give comfort to her mom Sherry in these her times of trouble. Amen!

• In this Place of Love created by Love and For Love of ALL! I believe the Holy Spirit is here and hears our prayers and that the Universe will respond in kind. May we continue to lift each other up in Divine Prayer and Goodness for All, this day and everyday Amen. May the Angels of Prosperity Bless all who are in need, may your every need be met each day and Jesus Name and sanctified in TRUTh by the Holy Spirit. Amen. Amen. OM! 🙂

• Healing Prayers and Abundance Prayers to the following people:

WATERGIRL

TOOTER(Delbert Carnley from Weatherford, Texas)

Baby"Brooke Lynn." Healing

Prayer for healing: I feel God in my heart and mind and know the Truth: We are One! I deny any thoughts or emotions that limit my relationship with God. I deny any thoughts, beliefs, or worries that in any way limit me in health, love, goodness, intelligence, and power. I am and always will be one with God. I am a child of God; and like God, I am filled with God’s Love and Goodness. As an individual expression of God, I have the same qualities. I am healthy, whole, perfect, complete, and unlimited in my power. Now and forever, I have increasing health, strength, life, love, and wisdom. With every breath I take, all my bodily systems and functions are in perfect balance and harmony with God. As I meditate on the God within me, every organ and every cell of my body awakens to its natural healing abilities and I am rejuvenated, well, and full of Life’s healing energy. I know that I am One with God and all life; I am at peace and filled with Love and Joy. All fears, doubts, and thoughts of disease, illness, limitation, or lack fade away. Instead, my every thought embraces Life to its fullest and manifests my wholeness and goodness. I am open and receptive to God’s Love and Wisdom, and I have absolute faith and conviction in my Divine Source. Peace now and forever flows like a river through my mind, and I thank God that we are One. My life is filled with health, abundance and prosperity. I have the highest expectation of Good. And so it is!

Prayer for Abundance and Prosperity:

I now look to and place my trust in the unlimited and opulent power behind all forms of external life. I am aligning my thoughts, beliefs, and emotions with this Divine power for good, love and wealth. My external reality is a reflection, mirroring my inner world of thoughts, emotions and beliefs. Today I cease believing that money, or any person, or place, or organization, or thing is my source and supply. I now realize that my supply comes through my awareness of the universal presence of love, goodness and intelligence that is equally available to everyone. I realize that Universal Intelligence, God, is my unlimited source and supply for all. My love and passion for my purpose and mission in life is growing stronger each day and I am joyously engaged in my right work. The more I share my God given gifts and talents with others, the more I prosper. I am being warmly nurtured and abundantly bestowed with all the riches from both my inner and external worlds. Surrendering into peace and gratitude, I know that this and every moment of my life is full and overflowing with spiritual and material riches. All the time, money, energy and love I need to live a beautiful, meaningful, abundance, and happy life is continuously flowing to, through, and around me. And so it is.

Poetic, I will be lighting a candle for the baby. Is the baby here? If so, what hospital?

• That is so Beautiful, she's at Broward General in Fort Lauderdale, and God Bless you so Beautiful Soul!

• Sorry got it wrong, Intestinal Surgery is today, she needs Heart Surgery too, poor little thing. Her Grandma Linda Thanks all for your prayers. 🙂

• For baby "Brooke Lynn".

Lord, you love Brooke Lynn as You love all children,

Bring healing to this child who is not well.

Stay by her side and comfort her through this trying time.

Keep us ever mindful of Your loving presence

Bless her family with Your powerful healing and comfort them also.

Thank You for hearing our prayer!

• Broward General has the best pediatrician doctors and surgeons at the Chris Everett unit part of the hospital. I have been to that hospital but not since it was upgraded. Please let Linda know that she is thought of as well, this must be hard on all of you.

• I did and Linda is the most beautiful soul, she is so giving and caring! Has a Heart of Gold! I call her my Earth Angel! I kinda dig that green eye shadow! 🙂

• Offering healing and prosperity to these people:

WATERGIRL

TOOTER(Delbert Carnley from Weatherford, Texas)

Baby"Brooke Lynn." Healing and happyness.

Blessings and love Bee X

• MAGICKAL (Please add RMJ, LJ, R&NO on the list of prosperity and abundance healing energy.) Can you please add these names on your prosperity & abundance healing energy.

They are Rebecca, Larry, Reggie,Niki & Ravenne.

ARE THESE NAMES THE SAME AS THE REQUESTS AS INITIALED ONES...

SAGGIGIRL YOU ARE GIVING BACK , YOUR GIVING YOURSELF AND ALL OF US LOVE AND BELEIVING,SENDING AND RECEIVING THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT SWEETIE...

i'VE PUT YOUR DADDY ON THE LIST...

PADDIFLUFF GOT YOU ON THE LIST ALSO NICE TO SEE YOU HERE...

NAMASTE

SHEILA

LET THE LOVE FLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• FROM AN EARLIER POST OF WATERGIRL (aka poo,poo), I TRULY LOVE THIS MESSAGE FOR THIS THREAD....

I just pulled this Inner Child Card before turning in for the night...thought it was a good sign for this thread...

XVII Wishing Upon a Star:

When this card appears in your reading, an important wish, desire, or hope may be fulfilled soon. Open your mind and heart to your star-self, your higher identity that guides you upward on the path of destiny. You may want go out in the evening or just before dawn and commune with the heavens, attuning yourself to the magnificent presence of a planet (wandering star) like Venus, Mars, or Jupiter, or a brilliant first-magnitude star such as Antares, Sirius, Aldebaran, Regulus, or Arcturus. Remember that your true essence is spiritual light, clothed in this life by a physical body. Your exalted prayers and thoughts have the power to uplift and heal friends, loved ones, and your greater community

• I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO:

THANK YOU

Namaste

Sheila

Peace,Light,Love,Abundance and laughter being sent to all

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, FOR I am able to BELIEVE WITH MY HEART,SEND WITH MY HEART, AND RECEIVE WITH MY HEART

~ Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity. ~ Hippocrates

~ Humor is healing. ~ Brad Garrett

~ Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion. ~ Buddha

~ The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love. ~

~ Live your life from your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal people's souls. ~ Melody Beattie

~ Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. ~ Helen Keller

~ Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is. ~ Gary Zukav

• Why Women Cry

Watch her eyes

A little boy asked his mother,

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I'm a woman," she told him.

"I don't understand," he said..

His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father,

"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason,"

was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man,

still wondering why women cry..

Finally he put in a call to God.

When God got on the phone, he asked,

"God, why do women cry so easily?"

God said "When I made the woman she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world,

yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up,

and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances,

even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart.

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife,

but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And finally, I gave her a tear to shed.

This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son," said God,

"the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,

the figure that she carries,

or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes,

because that is the doorway to her heart

• the place where love resides."

• Oh Shelia i have been doing enough crying but i Thank God i can feel that was so true and i beleave every bit of it and you all wonder why i want a women in my life there is were the true strength is .

I come asking for your prayers i just got to have a good conversation with my daughter Stacy a update and its kinda overwhelming me but i will be OK .My two grand daughters Stacy oldest and Tracys oldest got busted Sunday night at six flags for stealing one 14 the other 16 with 96.00 worth of stuff and Stacy friend she works with her husband got killed Monday he was hit head on he was ridding a motorcycle and that ex son in law i wanted to kill but i have been kind to for the grand kids he is back own the drugs and it is just getting started .

So i am asking the light and father to give us the strength and knowledge to help these in turmoil and those who need healing and the knowledge to guide the ones in darkness to the light and to touch the hearts of those here and own the list so that they will know someone cares and wants what is best for them and needs them and their health and ask that you will open their minds to this healing and bless them and i ask that you give us the means to take care of our needs and others .

This is from me with all my heart i ask Father to bless all these Ladies who have given so much threw their whole life and expected so little in return were would us men be with out them i pray that you bless each and every one and give their hearts desire cause they sure have earned it and i pray that you heal their broken hearts and mend their souls and heal their bodies cause if there was ever a time we needed them most it is now .

Love freely given i give to you Tooter

• Tooter (((((()))))) my heart goes out to you

• Bless you tooter,

namaste

sheila

peace,light,love,abundance being sent to you....

you are on the list this week tooter, may you get the love,abundance,peace,light and laughter that you truly deserve...BELEIVE AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE