HEALING PRAYERS AND PROSPERITY ? CONTINUED...

• OMG i just spit my coffee at the computer hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• This post is deleted!

• Just get on a plane that says Air Canada, then tell them you want to go to Vancouver and I'll have my driver pick you up...

• Dear Father god , Lord Jesus, and All archangels ,

We pray to you and ask the universe to please watchover baby Brooke Lynn please help her grow stronger each day please surround her in glittery whitelight for protection and cover her in angel feathers for warmth and comfort, please also watch over her parents during this difficult time and let them know that their beloved baby girl will be home with them soon and that she loves them very much .

Thankyou Amen

• May healing abundance, prosperity and hope come to all thatose that need. May they find contentment and their rightful place in the universe. May their souls spark with love and fullfillment. May those that need healing and provision find it in abundance !! may pure light cleanse, touch and provide for their souls and spirits.

• Taurus7, Beautiful...

"You can have anything you want if you will give up the belief that you can't have it." ~

Robert Anthony

"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." ~

Buddha

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our own sense of well-being." ~ Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama

"Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for fewer problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom." ~

Earl Shoaf

"Every time you try to encourage someone else, your own soul will be flooded with a light and glow of peace and good cheer." ~ Susa Young Gates

Namaste

Sheila

Peace,Light,Love,healing,Prosperity and Laughter to all of you

• UPDATED LIST SO FAR

Notoshy (Elaine )

WATERGIRL

HEALINGWAYS

POETIC

BLMOON

SUNSHINE

TANYA

LIVINGONAPRAYER (HUBBY)

RC

ICEEEY(icearia)

GEM(10gemini06)

DD

CAPTAIN

HP

TOOTER

POETIC

QUEEN Q :)quenkath

CACTUSS

RIVER

ANGEL BEE

MsSunny

RAMONITA

LAIE

ZEPPITY DO (zep)

LIVINGONAPRAYER (MAGS)

RAMONITA

which24

Colton & Kerstain

Don't forget to ask what you need...

• This post is deleted!

• WATERGIRL,ALREADY WE ARE BEING HEARD..."PERFECT" THANK YOU!

NAMASTE

SHATZY

ANOTHER ONE FOR US TO THINK ABOUT

"Each and every component that makes up your life experience is drawn to you by the powerful Law of Attraction’s response to the thoughts you think and the story you tell about your life. Your money and financial assets; your body’s state of wellness, clarity, flexibility, size, and shape; your work environment, how you are treated, work satisfaction, and rewards—indeed, the very happiness of your life experience in general—is all happening because of the story that you tell."

--- Abraham Hicks

• Today i set my mind and heart on a new path .I focus my energy on love,appreciation and my highest possibilities.

Today i claim resposibility for my own success and step forward with a new enthusiasm to manifest unprecedented good. I use my mind to create only the best and i draw unto me all the support and resources i need for positive change

Thankyou God for opening the door to a life filled with blessings .

From the book Handle with prayer by Alan Cohen

• Awesome thread....I'm in

Blessed be to all

• Ruth Corey here. I was wondering could I add my two brothers to the list? If so, they are Bob and Rich. Thanks bunches.

• May all who come here be greatly blessed each and every day. First names works for me. This is a wonderful thread you have put together. May the energies we bring one to the other combine and send out a miraculous light of healing and prosperity.

• Amen

• I hope these people recieve abundance and soon come into enough money to support themselves and familes.

love and light and blessings to all BEE x

WATERGIRL (POO POO)

HEALINGWAYS

POETIC

BLMOON

SUNSHINE

TANYA

LIVINGONAPRAYER (HUBBY)

RC

ICEEEY(icearia)

GEM(10gemini06)

DD

CAPTAIN

HP

TOOTER

POETIC

CACTUSS

RIVER

ANGEL BEE

MsSunny

RAMONITA

LAIE

ZEPPITY DO (zep)

LIVINGONAPRAYER (MAGS)

RAMONITA

which24

SAGGIGIRL

• Amen, hey those are some sexy Angels girl!

• spunky poetic good to see you, 🙂

RC I'll add your brothers...:) They are much loved by you and they certainly love their sister..

TO ALL OF YOU, THE FEELINGS ARE SO STRONG IN HERE, I JUST WANT TO CURL UP IN MY BLANKIE, AND BE SURROUNDED BY LOVE...

OOPS I AM ALREADY:)

NAMASTE

SHEILA

PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE,ABUNDANCE,HEALING AND LAUGHTER BEING SENT TO ALL OF YOU

• This post is deleted!

• UPDATED LIST SO FAR, (don't forget to copy and paste this list when you are adding new names or your own name....)Thank you!

MIRACALES DO HAPPEN, SO WHAT EVER YOU ARE NEEDING, BELEIVE, RECEIVE,SEND..

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE

Notoshy (Elaine )

WATERGIRL

HEALINGWAYS

POETIC

BLMOON

SUNSHINE

TANYA

LIVINGONAPRAYER (HUBBY)

RC (Ruth Corey)

ICEEEY(icearia)

GEM(10gemini06)

DD

CAPTAIN

HP

TOOTER

POETIC

CACTUSS

RIVER

ANGEL BEE

MsSunny

RAMONITA

LAIE

ZEPPITY DO (zep)

LIVINGONAPRAYER (MAGS)

RAMONITA

which24

Colton & Kerstain

Bob and Rich (RC'S BROTHERS)

amused59

Don't forget to ask what you need... Thank you...

Namaste

Sheila

• Hi Sheila, I noticed the two names I added yesterday are not on the latest list so I will pop them back on the end again... 🙂

Blessings and HUGE Abundance to everyone

♥

Notoshy (Elaine )

WATERGIRL

HEALINGWAYS

POETIC

BLMOON

SUNSHINE

TANYA

LIVINGONAPRAYER (HUBBY)

RC (Ruth Corey)

ICEEEY(icearia)