HEALING PRAYERS AND PROSPERITY ? CONTINUED...

• yes spunky it was one of yours hehehe

• MAY WE ALL RECEIVE A CONTINUOUS NEVER ENDING FLOW OF THIS POWER !!!!!!!

I BELIEVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART, I NOW SEND WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I WILL RECEIVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART...

THANK YOU!!!

"I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO:

May Joshua H. receive love, open arms, a final family, emotional sanity and courage to turn his tragedy into a way to help others.

Chris needs "guidance, energy, peace and balance"

ELAINE "NOTSHY" HEALING,HOPE,LIGHT,MIRACLES AND PEACE

ELAINE'S SISTER,MOM AND BROTHER IN-LAW "HEALING,STRENGTH,LIGHT

HEALINGWAYS("D")"ABUNDANCE AND PEACE "Let the Eagle soar within"

POETIC Cecile Thomas "PEACE,LOVE, ABUNDANCE and beautiful light

BLMOON "ABUNDANCE,PEACE" AND LOVE (missing you)

SUNSHINE (Tamara Lord Pittsburgh, PA USA)Abundance,HEALING,LOVE, PEACE AND LIGHT

333TANYA (Lebanon)Abundance,healing and Peace,praying that you get all the strength that is needed, for yourself and the children

RC (Ruth Corey) "ABUNDANCE,PEACE.LOVE,STRENGTH AND LIGHT"

Bob and Rich (RC'S BROTHERS)

"RC'S GOD MOTHER" Franny Ensor" HEALING

RC's Family and the Naish family "HEALING,PEACE,LOVE"

RC's God Father Bill and his family "Healing, Comfort, Peace and Strength."

RC's cousin "Bill Naish",healing,strength,light,love

ICEEEY(icearia) Abundance ,Peace AND "HOPE"and healing

ICEARIA'S "My friend is "Jacquie" HEALING,LIGHT,HOPE,ANGEL

and her daughter, "Prudence".LOVE,ANGELS,PEACE,

GEM(10gemini06)Peace and Love

DD (Darkly Dreaming) PEACE ,LOVE AND HOPE

HP3 HEALING

QUEEN Q :)quenkath "HOPE,PEACE

CACTUSS PEACE,LOVE AND HOPE

RIVER "Zeeva International aka Z Zazhinne" ABUNDANCE, MOJO & LOVE My TRUE MATE

JOINING wITH ME for LIFE TOGETHER & LOVE & HAPPINESS & BRILLIANT CREATIVITY:)

ANGEL BEE "PEACE",love,happiness and walking past her fears

Ms Sunny

LAIE PEACE,LIGHT, AND BALANCE

(ZEP) KATHY AND HUSBAND "ABUNDANCE,PEACE AND HEALING"

LIVINGONAPRAYER (MAGS) AND HER FAMILY "PEACE", "HEALING",A NEW JOB SO THEY CAN BE TOGETHER AS A FAMILY ALL THE TIME"

RAMONITA "HEALING AND PEACE"AND TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY

RAMONITA'S DAUGHTER IN-LAW "TANYA CARDONA" AND HER FAMILY" WITH THEIR PASSING OF A LOVE ONE WHO WAS SUCH AN IMPORTANT MEMBER OF THEIR FAMILY,SENDING CONTINUED LOVE,LIGHT AND PEACE

which24

Colton & Kerstain for understanding and healing i love you

amused59

SAGGIGIRL "DAD" wishing him healing and a release from this constant pain he has been carrying within himself for years...

SAGGIGIRL,AND HER HUSBAND “ABUNDANCE"

Taurus7

Magickal

RMJ, LJ, R&NO prosperity, abundance healing energy.

MAGICKAL'S LIST,continued

Rebecca, Larry, Reggie,Niki & Ravenne."

paddifluff (Sheelagh)

Tonio (paddifluffs hubby)

BabySeed

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

shadowmist.......can we include a special blessing for my x-brotherinlaw Andy? he is trying to make it Portland for a trial drug to help him in his last stages of leukemia and if it works so many people could benefit from this treatment. he is in the hospital right now & I have my oldest flying out to CA in the first week of dec to drive him since he is not able to get there by himself.

Sheila( my journey ) Abundance,healing,continued relief from headaches and answers

Sheila's daughter Krista, "Healing.light,love and peace" (with her young start to Puberty)

gemmini " PROTECTION,PROSPERITY,ABUNDANCE,HEALING and STRENGTH"

Peter B. (Montana, USA) prosperity, abundance, healing, understanding and peace

T.B. Peter's daughter (Iowa, USA) protection, healing, understanding

Delbert aka tooter, peace,love,healing and laughter Bro:)

For Tooter's granddaughter Leia and daughter Stacy as they face new medical challenges

Tenchi2go HEALING,PEACE AND ABUNDANCE

RedPetalsVirgo PEACE AND HEALING

FAITHEEE "ABUNDANCE” LOVE,PEACE, STRENGTH "A single momma of two small kids."

WATERGIRL "ABUNDANCE,PEACE,LOVE AND LIGHT"

TP peace, abundance,

Lifer (Please bring my family (husband, daughter and me) HAPPILY back together again very SOON.

The Captain "Sharelle Toomey" Abundance,PEACE AND LIGHT

loving silver wings "Julianna" Abundance,Healing and Peace

hotvirgorising (emotional and spiritual abundance)

HAPPYDoc "I need some good energy my way, to overcome my fears and find some light, courage and faith! and also to JM (37yr) in Michigan, US. to find self-love and forgiveness"

aka "groovyger"Geraldine I would ask some healing prayers for my father who is fighting throat cancer at the moment. The treatment is taking its toll on him and all of us and we could use a helping hand. I would also welcome some prayers for myself and my sons who are dealing with a pretty rotten marriage break up....it has been a year now but the hurt, pain and betrayal is still here.

JODY FROM BURNABY,BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA PEACE,LIGHT,ABUNDANCE

"SUNSHINE(Tamara's) ( Mother),"Juanita Jones" God love her, "Mothers are the best." AMEN"

SugaAngel - Please say a prayer for me to help me release the pattern inside me that created this turmoil in my life and marriage,HOPE,PEACE,LIGHT AND LOVE

confusedscorpion-Chris- peace, healing, abundance, health, career, family

ppl4726 "HEALING ALONG WITH HOPE

Dmick

Dot

Melainaise

luz44 "ROSIE"

To Know that there angels out there brings me comfort,I hope that all of you who might read this will pray for me,I want to,have to, find my way back to my Grand-daughter Tiffani,she has two little ones to raise,I know she needs my kisses and hugs,that heaven hear my crying and give me strength,ideas to create a way to get to Florida,with thanks,blessings,that heaven surround you all with angels,Rosie

Emergence "Healing, Abundance,peace"

seeker "Balance,peace and light"

Feangelikah "Peg's mother" healing,peace,love and light

Feangelikah"Pegs" son , to continue to get love,light,peace and understanding

Feangelikah "Peg", may you continue to let go of fear, and may you receive peace,light,love,abundance and laughter

May we continue to reach out our loving arms to "Mikaylas' family who has lost a very precious angel. "strength,love,light,healing and peace"

Andre' - (Kathy's aka zep's)husband - for healing,light,and strength hope and for our dear Zep for strength,answers,peace,blessings,

miracles are happening zep, may you both continue to receive miracles daily...i'm so happy Andre' is at home with you, just right where he should be

IN HOSPITAL AND EMERGENCY PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archershow's mother, Please send healing thoughts/prayers for my mother, just diagnosed with colon cancer. Surgery will be in one week. Thank you. Blessings for your kindness...

“Precious Baby Brooke Lynn” "HEALING" NEW THREAD FOR OUR, "PRECIOUS BABY BROOKE LYNN"

For Sharon, whose brother Bill from Savannah GA has just been diagnosed with stage 4 bone cancer. He is asking for guidance about what choices to make in the next few weeks. Thank you all!!!

May Bill, get the answers he is needing at this time, also healing,light,strength,hope and love goes out to Bill his sister Sharon,and the rest of Bills family and friends...Namaste

GIRASOLLUNA and her Boyfriend..."Abundance",peace and light"

Can i please be added to the prayer list too,my boyfriend lost his job,then we just lost our apartment,had to give up one of our cat's and are now sleeping on a friend's livingroom floor not sure of what will happen with us. Many blessings to all 😉 And Thank-You...

Peter's mom "Kathy Hammel", courage, hope,light,healing,strength,peace and love

Peter's dad "Albert Hammel",courage,strength,hope,peace,light and love

My sweet Man :Peter",peace,strength,hope,courage, love and light

Peters brother and family, hope,peace,light,love

"T" SUNSHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AGAIN THANK YOU, ABSOLUTELY CHERYL IS A MIRACLE,

"Cheryl Johns "KEEP HEALING SWEETIE, "HEALING,STRENGTH AND LIGHT

For "Cheryl's" family, Continued Hope,strength,and Light

"MissTonyas" son David to the list for emergency healing prayers as he has acquired an anoxic brain injury.."healing,light,strength,hope and love for David and MissTonya's family

"TwinSoul's mother Rita "She's just been diagnosed with

brain lesions"HOPE,HEALING,LIGHT,LOVE

ALEXIS1828 (For Chelsea, who just found out she has breast cancer. Pray for a successful operation and speedy recovery. Also for prosperity & abundance for her and her entire family as soon as possible... )

Please pray and send love and light to SWAZEY, a 10 year old girl who ran into a tree while skiing in Colorado and is in hospital. Also, prayers for strength and healing for Carolyn M. on left side hip replacement surgery in January 2011 and healing for right side hip that has been replaced. She needs energy and healing, please. Please send love and light to Bonnie and Ben, who lost their daughter Kim A. two days before Christmas, when she was driving in AR at night and fell asleep at the wheel (accident ensued and she died). Please for Kim's husband, (name?) who is in the hospital. Prayers for Arnie in hospice and his wife Christine in FLA for strength during this time. Last, please I need love, light & healing for my back and neck from a bad accident nearly 4 years ago and prosperity in all things especially a new business. Thank you very much for all of your prayers and help. Most Sincerely

MAY ALL OF YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES,

I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE ALL MIRACLES...

NAMASTE TO ALL OF YOU, SENDING YOU LOVE,LIGHT,HEALING,BLESSINGS AND LAUGHTER..BELIEVE...

Bee Xx

I BELIEVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART, I NOW SEND WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I WILL RECEIVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART...

THANK YOU!!!

May Joshua H. receive love, open arms, a final family, emotional sanity and courage to turn his tragedy into a way to help others.

SUNSHINE (Tamara Lord Pittsburgh, PA USA)Abundance,HEALING,LOVE, PEACE AND LIGHT

333TANYA (Lebanon)Abundance,healing and Peace,praying that you get all the strength that is needed, for yourself and the children

HP3 HEALING

Ms Sunny

LIVINGONAPRAYER (MAGS) AND HER FAMILY "PEACE", "HEALING",A NEW JOB SO THEY CAN BE TOGETHER AS A FAMILY ALL THE TIME"

RAMONITA'S DAUGHTER IN-LAW "TANYA CARDONA" AND HER FAMILY" WITH THEIR PASSING OF A LOVE ONE WHO WAS SUCH AN IMPORTANT MEMBER OF THEIR FAMILY,SENDING CONTINUED LOVE,LIGHT AND PEACE

which24

amused59

SAGGIGIRL "DAD" wishing him healing and a release from this constant pain he has been carrying within himself for years...

Taurus7

Magickal

paddifluff (Sheelagh)

BabySeed

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

shadowmist.......can we include a special blessing for my x-brotherinlaw Andy? he is trying to make it Portland for a trial drug to help him in his last stages of leukemia and if it works so many people could benefit from this treatment. he is in the hospital right now & I have my oldest flying out to CA in the first week of dec to drive him since he is not able to get there by himself.

Sheila( my journey ) Abundance,healing,continued relief from headaches and answers

Sheila's daughter Krista, "Healing.light,love and peace" (with her young start to Puberty)

For Tooter's granddaughter Leia and daughter Stacy as they face new medical challenges

TP peace, abundance,

Lifer (Please bring my family (husband, daughter and me) HAPPILY back together again very SOON.

HAPPYDoc "I need some good energy my way, to overcome my fears and find some light, courage and faith! and also to JM (37yr) in Michigan, US. to find self-love and forgiveness"

aka "groovyger"Geraldine I would ask some healing prayers for my father who is fighting throat cancer at the moment. The treatment is taking its toll on him and all of us and we could use a helping hand. I would also welcome some prayers for myself and my sons who are dealing with a pretty rotten marriage break up....it has been a year now but the hurt, pain and betrayal is still here.

"SUNSHINE(Tamara's) ( Mother),"Juanita Jones" God love her, "Mothers are the best." AMEN"

SugaAngel - Please say a prayer for me to help me release the pattern inside me that created this turmoil in my life and marriage,HOPE,PEACE,LIGHT AND LOVE

Dmick

Dot

Melainaise

luz44 "ROSIE"

To Know that there angels out there brings me comfort,I hope that all of you who might read this will pray for me,I want to,have to, find my way back to my Grand-daughter Tiffani,she has two little ones to raise,I know she needs my kisses and hugs,that heaven hear my crying and give me strength,ideas to create a way to get to Florida,with thanks,blessings,that heaven surround you all with angels,Rosie

Feangelikah "Peg", may you continue to let go of fear, and may you receive peace,light,love,abundance and laughter

May we continue to reach out our loving arms to "Mikaylas' family who has lost a very precious angel. "strength,love,light,healing and peace"

Andre' - (Kathy's aka zep's)husband - for healing,light,and strength hope and for our dear Zep for strength,answers,peace,blessings,

miracles are happening zep, may you both continue to receive miracles daily...i'm so happy Andre' is at home with you, just right where he should be

Archershow's mother, Please send healing thoughts/prayers for my mother, just diagnosed with colon cancer. Surgery will be in one week. Thank you. Blessings for your kindness...

“Precious Baby Brooke Lynn” "HEALING" NEW THREAD FOR OUR, "PRECIOUS BABY BROOKE LYNN"

For Sharon, whose brother Bill from Savannah GA has just been diagnosed with stage 4 bone cancer. He is asking for guidance about what choices to make in the next few weeks. Thank you all!!!

May Bill, get the answers he is needing at this time, also healing,light,strength,hope and love goes out to Bill his sister Sharon,and the rest of Bills family and friends...Namaste

Can i please be added to the prayer list too,my boyfriend lost his job,then we just lost our apartment,had to give up one of our cat's and are now sleeping on a friend's livingroom floor not sure of what will happen with us. Many blessings to all 😉 And Thank-You...

"MissTonyas" son David to the list for emergency healing prayers as he has acquired an anoxic brain injury.."healing,light,strength,hope and love for David and MissTonya's family

ALEXIS1828 (For Chelsea, who just found out she has breast cancer. Pray for a successful operation and speedy recovery. Also for prosperity & abundance for her and her entire family as soon as possible... )

Please pray and send love and light to SWAZEY, a 10 year old girl who ran into a tree while skiing in Colorado and is in hospital. Also, prayers for strength and healing for Carolyn M. on left side hip replacement surgery in January 2011 and healing for right side hip that has been replaced. She needs energy and healing, please. Please send love and light to Bonnie and Ben, who lost their daughter Kim A. two days before Christmas, when she was driving in AR at night and fell asleep at the wheel (accident ensued and she died). Please for Kim's husband, (name?) who is in the hospital. Prayers for Arnie in hospice and his wife Christine in FLA for strength during this time. Last, please I need love, light & healing for my back and neck from a bad accident nearly 4 years ago and prosperity in all things especially a new business. Thank you very much for all of your prayers and help. Most Sincerely

NAMASTE TO ALL OF YOU, SENDING YOU LOVE,LIGHT,HEALING,BLESSINGS AND LAUGHTER..BELIEVE...

Mags [x]

• CHOPPER 9 FLYING HIGH IN THE SKY TODAY, OVER VANCOUVER CANADA..

UPDATES THANKS MAG'S, YIPPIE

Little Caitlyns broken leg has healed finally i just want to thankyou all for all the prayers and healing enegry that you guys sent her way .

Archershow's hoping and praying your ok, and of course sending prayers to your mom:)

sheila

"Please send healing thoughts/prayers for my mother, just diagnosed with colon cancer. Surgery will be in one week. Thank you. Blessings for your kindness..."

NO PROBLEM SWEETIE, STAY STRONG, POSITIVE PRAYERS COMING YOUR WAY FOR YOUR MAMA....

MAY YOU CONTINUE TO DANCE:)

Andre' - (Kathy's aka zep's)husband - Has come home to his beautiful wife after suffering a stroke...with Kathy's determination , love and faith, and for Andre's strength and the love for his wife and family. They are both at home to start their lives again ,"right where they should be"

I continue my prayers for healing,light,strength.love and hope for the continued healing for Andre' and for our dear Zep, for her strength,answers,peace,love and determination..May the Miracles keep happening zep.. may you both continue to receive miracles daily...i'm so happy Andre' is at home with you!

MAY WE ALL RECEIVE A CONTINUOUS NEVER ENDING FLOW OF THIS POWER !!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!

HP3 HEALING

Ms Sunny

which24

amused59

Taurus7

Magickal

paddifluff (Sheelagh)

BabySeed

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

TP peace, abundance,

Dmick

Dot

Melainaise

luz44 "ROSIE"

SHEILA

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!!!

HP3 HEALING

Ms Sunny

which24

amused59

Taurus7

Magickal

paddifluff (Sheelagh)

BabySeed

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

TP peace, abundance,

Dmick

Dot

Melainaise

luz44 "ROSIE"

Love and light Bee Xx

THANK YOU!!!

HP3 HEALING

Ms Sunny

which24

amused59

Taurus7

Magickal

paddifluff (Sheelagh)

BabySeed

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

TP peace, abundance,

Dmick

Dot

Melainaise

luz44 "ROSIE"

Love and light Mags Xx

• Hi Everyone,

It is so nice to see that this effort continues. I was wondering if I could throw out a need for myself today. I've been struggling with tooth pain off and on for awhile now and well it seems to be winning. The funds to see a dentist about it aren't there so I could use your help, if anyone can send me some healing on this matter I would greatly appreciate it. Blessings to you all,

RC

HP3 HEALING

Ms Sunny

which24

amused59

Taurus7

Magickal

paddifluff (Sheelagh)

BabySeed

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

TP peace, abundance,

Dmick

Dot

Melainaise

luz44 "ROSIE"

• "I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO:

HP3 HEALING

Ms Sunny

which24

amused59

Taurus7

Magickal

paddifluff (Sheelagh)

BabySeed

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

TP peace, abundance,

Dmick

Dot

Melainaise

luz44 "ROSIE"

• I"I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO:

RCdreamer may she be free of pain and the funds to to get to the dentist

for all who have have been besieged by the starnge weather we have expierenced in the last few month. May all have healing strength courage & abundance to come thru these ordeals!!!

blessings to all

• Dear all,

May I put in a humble request for prayers for my dear aunt...?

She is in a critical condition. She had gangrenous intestine and is on life support since two days after an emergency operation...the doctors say she is not trying from within to live...we are all praying for her recovery...we are all scared...could you all please keep her in your prayers...

Thank you all very much...

• shadowmist, thank you.

• Dear all, UPDATES...BELOW

FOR RC,

MY DEAR SIESTA, I PRAY WITH ALL THAT IS IN ME THAT YOU WILL GET RELIEF FROM YOUR TEETH PAIN AND THE ABUNDANCE TO GET THEM FIXED ONCE AND FOR ALL!

LOVE AND LIGHT

NAMASTE RC

SHEILA

For saggi girl

She is in a critical condition. She had gangrenous intestine and is on life support since two days after an emergency operation...the doctors say she is not trying from within to live...we are all praying for her recovery...we are all scared...could you all please keep her in your prayers...

SAGGI GIRL,

SENDING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR AUNTY, STRENGTH, HOPE, AND THE LOVE THAT SHE CAN FEEL FROM ALL OF YOU AND ALL OF US...

NAMASTE SAGGI GIRL

SHEILA

PEACE,LOVE,LIGHT,HEALING AND STRENGTH ATTACHED WITH HUGS

• CHOPPER 9 FLYING HIGH IN THE SKY TODAY, OVER VANCOUVER CANADA

Archershow's hoping and praying your ok, and of course sending prayers to your mom:)

sheila

"Please send healing thoughts/prayers for my mother, just diagnosed with colon cancer. Surgery will be in one week. Thank you. Blessings for your kindness..."

NO PROBLEM SWEETIE, STAY STRONG, POSITIVE PRAYERS COMING YOUR WAY FOR YOUR MAMA....

MAY YOU CONTINUE TO DANCE:)

Andre' - (Kathy's aka zep's)husband - Has come home to his beautiful wife after suffering a stroke...with Kathy's determination , love and faith, and for Andre's strength and the love for his wife and family. They are both at home to start their lives again ,"right where they should be"

I continue my prayers for healing,light,strength.love and hope for the continued healing for Andre' and for our dear Zep, for her strength,answers,peace,love and determination..May the Miracles keep happening zep.. may you both continue to receive miracles daily...i'm so happy Andre' is at home with you!

THANK YOU!!!

RC (Ruth Corey) "ABUNDANCE,PEACE.LOVE,STRENGTH AND LIGHT",HEALING

HP3 HEALING

Ms Sunny

which24

amused59

For saggi girl

SAGGI GIRL,

SENDING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR AUNTY, STRENGTH, HOPE, AND THE LOVE THAT SHE CAN FEEL FROM ALL OF YOU AND ALL OF US...

NAMASTE SAGGI GIRL

SHEILA

Taurus7

Magickal

paddifluff (Sheelagh)

BabySeed

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

TP peace, abundance,

Dmick

Dot

Melainaise

luz44 "ROSIE"

SHEILA

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

• I BELIEVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART, I NOW SEND WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I WILL RECEIVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART...

THANK YOU!!!

HP3 HEALING

Ms Sunny

which24

amused59

For saggi girl

SAGGI GIRL,

NAMASTE SAGGI GIRL

SHEILA

Taurus7

Magickal

paddifluff (Sheelagh)

BabySeed

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

TP peace, abundance,

Dmick

Dot

Melainaise

luz44 "ROSIE"

love and light 2all loap:)

THANK YOU!!!

HP3 HEALING

Ms Sunny

which24

amused59

For saggi girl

SAGGI GIRL,

NAMASTE SAGGI GIRL

SHEILA

Taurus7

Magickal

paddifluff (Sheelagh)

BabySeed

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

TP peace, abundance,

Dmick

Dot

Melainaise

luz44 "ROSIE"

• Adding Japan to the list.

THANK YOU!!!

HP3 HEALING

Ms Sunny

which24

amused59

Taurus7

Magickal

paddifluff (Sheelagh)

BabySeed

MELinSC "PEACE"

shadowmist "ABUNDANCE"

TP peace, abundance,

Dmick

Dot

Melainaise

luz44 "ROSIE"

• darn it!

• Hey one and all,

I have just suprised myself with healing abilities and experienced the love sent by a few from another thread and had my confidence boosted at the same time. I feel i would like to participate in those threads now that require help as i now feel that i can contribute.

Poetic i have copied some of your text i hope you dont mind as it says everything i recently came to believe (in myself)

''I BELIEVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART, I NOW SEND WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I WILL RECEIVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART...

THANK YOU!!! ''

''"I ASK THE UNIVERSE TO SEND AN ABUNDANCE OF PROSPERITY AND HEALING ENERGY TO:''

Sending healing lights and the power of love to comfort all those who have suffered and are still suffering in Japan and around the world.

• wouldnt let me copy and paste ?? Will try harder next time!!!

but i am sending healing and abundance prayers out to all on the list anyway

• Thanks, AngelBoots and welcome:) I'm happy that everything turned out great for you and your friend, we could had Steve to our list if you want...

love and light

sheila