HEALING PRAYERS AND PROSPERITY ? CONTINUED...

• Hello all,

There were a few of us that just couldn't leave the Abundance thread...So Mag's "livingonaprayer," and myself wanted to start another continuation in a slightly different format.

Some of us need that special prayer right away and some of us need healing prayers for ourselves or someone in their lives.

Also, we wanted to continue the Prosperity Prayers because allot of us are having a hard time financially...

"I HAVE USED CAPTAINS WORDS BECAUSE THEY WILL FIT OUR NEEDS, "I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND CAPTAIN..."

"We ask the Universe to send Prosperity and Abundance healing energy, and may they receive whatever they need the most immediately in abundant and loving ways."

Let us know what it is you are needing, and we will take it from there...

Namaste

Peace,Light,Love and Laughter

Sheila

aka shatz

• šŸ™‚

• This post is deleted!

• Shelia i was just reading that were you were discussion it how cool i was thinking now Shelia you should just jump out there and do it LOL and you did good for you i will help when i can i started making a list and prices to sell my stuff man its hard to do and what it cost new but i have to i just don't know how yet or when i know its got to be pretty quick the biggest problem is what if so i am in a lot of indecision i am trying to use common sense and logic but its not working LOL anyway if i can help Love Ya Tooter

• šŸ™‚

• This is WONDERFUL!!....you truly are such LOVING souls....I would love to participate, and would like to immediately send Prosperity and Abundance Healing energy to two friends who are going through difficult time at moment, I am sending...HEALING IN ABUNDANCE to them...and ALL

So it be!!

• Looks like the picture I sent was too big....I try again šŸ™‚

• Welcome aboard Watergirl18 and Delbertc

We will be starting as soon as we get more people I will put both you guys on the list for our first round .

• Welcome aboard HealingWays ,

Thankyou for your kind words i think Sheila will start putting the list together soon as we are waiting for more ,can you give us the first names of your two friends? We are not putting where they come from as we feel the universe autimatically knows where to direct our positive powerful energies to those in need ."

In the words of our beloved RC Dreamer

May the whitelight shine upon you and fill you up to overflowing abundance you deserve it we all do!!!!!!

• Good Morning! I'm in too you guys. Can we say a prayer for a little baby girl who was born two weeks ago, preemie 2 pounds and barely surviving her name is "Brooke Lynn." Thanks! I'm going to post the abundance prayer, say it 3 times a day for 30 days:

• Abundance Prayer say for 30 days! 3 times!

My Creator, I AM thankful with all my heart, soul, mind and intent for the divine abundance manifesting through my personal fortune and success. I AM manifesting, receiving, accepting and allowing my divine abundance to completely permeate all parts of my Beingness on all levels, dimensions and throughout all of my aspects within all directions of eternity and infinity.

I AM grateful to you My Beautiful Creator for this blessed prosperity.

I AM moving beyond fear and fulfilling my Divine Blueprint prepared for me, My Creator on Earth and beyond.

I AM open and receiving my financial wealth, success, bounty, abundance, blessings, gifts, and grace. I AM fulfilling my service commitments.

I AM accepting my divine heritage right now and I AM thanking you My Creator for the timely answer to this prayer. I AM so very grateful for the divine bounty. My Creator Your Will Is Done Through Me.

And So It Is

Amen, Amen, Amen, OM

My beloved subconscious mind, I AM hereby lovingly decreeing, commanding and acknowledging that this prayer is heard directly by My Creator and it is sent along with all the manna and vital force asking, manifesting and demonstrating my intent in this prayer.

Amen. And So It Is

My Creator the Rain of Blessings Is Falling On Me and I AM soaking up the abundance that is multiplying one thousand fold throughout all my levels, dimensions and within all aspects of this Beingness throughout all directions of eternity and infinity. This prosperity manifestation is bursting forth with Divine Bounty, Blessings, Gifts, Grace, Wisdom, Truth, Love and Light. I AM thankful and I AM sending you my gratitude.

And So It Is

Breath in this prayer to The Creator through your Crown Chakras, Along with the prayer demonstrate with the arm Mudra by lifting your arms in a cup shape above your head visualize the abundance of blessings, and grace showering down upon you, all around you, and penetrating all parts of you Beingness on all levels dimensions and aspect that you are. Wait ten to fifteen seconds continuing until you have repeated the prayer 3 times and continue this process for a full 30 days.

• Channeled from ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL.

• Great Idea, you guys are so beautiful! šŸ™‚

• LOVE the idea MyJourney, and everyone is good.

šŸ˜ƒ i am up for this also.

Blessings Bee X

• Poetic THANK YOU for posting the Prayer, it's so beautiful and FEELS so powerful, I've printed it out and will certainly be doing this...

many blessings to you Poetic šŸ™‚

ā™„

• Back to you. This is for living on a Prayer. Prayer to ArchAngel Sandalphon:

To call upon Archangel Sandalphon for an Urgent Prayer that you need answered, think the following and your prayer.

"Beloved Archangel Sandalphon, delieverer and answerer of all prayers, I ask for your assistance now. Please deliver my prayer (insert prayer) to God as soon as possible. I ask that you relay a clear message to me that I'll easily understand. Please update me as to the progress of my request, and let me know if i need to do anything. Thank you, and amen".

• Hi LivingonaPrayer,

I will ask the two people for permission to add their names šŸ™‚

another WONDERFUL thread started here!!....love you all

ā™„

• I think this is truly caring and beautiful. Blessings to all.

• Great idea, thanks for the invite. Praying for the new baby and all of you.

For God's new little angel - Brooke Lynn

Lord keep her in your tender loving care, that she may grow stronger each day, for she is meant to bless the lives of those around her just by being here. Every child has the rare ability to touch the hearts of others. May the compassion we offer her here touch her tiny body in healing ways and allow her to live the life she is destined to have, that of a beautiful child of the Almighty God sent here to bring light and love to the world. The world is a better place because Brooke Lynn is in it. Please Lord allow her the privilege to live this life with grace, beauty and love, let her be a beacon of the love you have for all your children. Amen.

• For all those present here, may we as a group be blessed with good health, abundance, prosperity the love of family and friends. It is my hope that each and every day we will know new blessings in our lives and share what is given to us with others. For it is by one heart touching another that the light of love can really shine. Reach out and touch the life of another. We come together to receive these blessings, open us up and fill us to overflowing.

Remember no matter how bad things get on the worst of days, someone somewhere has it worse than we do, so don't allow the negativity, fear or lack to consume you, push it away, dig deep you have the strength to do so. And after you take that cleansing breath to remind yourself that you're ok, reach out to do the same for someone else. Hand in hand, heart to heart we can make this life we are living a remarkable journey by the simple act of touching the lives of others with love. I thank you all for including me. May God Bless us All!