Knowing your soulmate by birthchart?

• angelflight

you are welcome. have a good weekend.

• Where is everyone getting the soulmate birthcharts done at?

• Again, thanks LeoScorpion. My Pisces has agreed to give me some space, and I am thinking about things. I really care about him, and don't want to hurt him because I realize his feelings run deep while I continue to question where I want this to go. I bought a Liz Greene and Howard Sasportas book on the Inner Planets - with much written about Venus, and am devouring it. I have learned some very interesting things, and am beginning to see myself in a whole new light as I realize how important this planet and the Libran characteristics are in my life. Thanks again. Hope all is well with you. If you have any good Venus books to recommend, please let me know. Have a great rest of your weekend!!!

• astronelly

I will. have fun exploring!

• Dear Leoscorpion

Hi. Is there any way perhaps I could get a love reading/ soul mate reading. I have been having such hard lessons in the Love area. My DOB is 5/8/1968 Time is:6:58pm

I dabble in it but it seems you & others have much more advanced understanding & I appreciate that.(I recently was involved w/ a man who I fell in love with who was born 2/24/62 @ 5am =but we split up recently & I was very hurt= it was a big surprise to me) It feels like patterns like this over & over again & I feel like giving up. My heart has been broken...

Thank You for your time

• lilmisbullsnap

pls read my reply to leobella pg 9

start your own thread and put the link here, if I can do it next week I will. if not, the next after the next week. if you are in a hurry, starting new thread will get someone else to help you without you waiting.

• LeoScorpion

Ok will do thanks

• Ok I did as you asked & started a new thread called "LeoScorpian-want a reading (#2)"

Thanks again

• Thanks Leoscorpian,

I tried that and it's still empty. Oh well have a good day!

Rezmedic

• rezmedic

I remember highpriestess has done your chart on her thread Advice on any topic last year I think

you can browse the thread I don't know what page though

you won't need me to do birth chart, she does it better than I do

she is just not taking new requests anymore

• Leoscorpian,

Thank you and wow what a memory. Yes she did do that. I was wondering about the 2 together (soulmate). But thanks anyway. Take Care and thanks for your time and skillz. Rezmedic

• rezmedic

no one can tell whether someone your soul mate or not

they can say whether you are destined for fateful romantic encounter, but for that birth time is required

• something I should've posted with the attunement on pg 7 or 8

I posted it somewhere else but here it is

The Moon stores life lessons from any of Gaia's children (human's) lifes

that we haven't learned yet

each time a lesson is learned, it is released to the cosmos

that's why attunement to the Moon (full and new, every month) is important

because she rules the emotional field and water surfaces on earth

any lesson we haven't learned, will affect us emotionally be it in our individual or social life

since my attunement to the moon, I have been seeing my past lives

I wrote them down and email it to close friends, and keep them as lessons learned in my diary

Before I knew about attunement to the moon, I had my past lives read by someone else

But now I can do this myself, as part of continuous healing – it’s more convenient and cheaper : )

The moon is especially important to me, because my moon is in the cusp of Cancer, the sign she rules

Whatever vibration she sends out, I suffer it double

But by attuning to her, I am adjusting my frequency to her vibration and so I get to read the information within this vibration

If lessons are not learned in the past, they will repeat in our present and next life

That’s why to clear these lessons, is to learn and understand them

Like lessons in school, if we don’t understand it, we will not pass the exam, we have to re-take the lessons

Gaia is a school, humans and non humans come here to learn about life on Earth

Attunement to Gaia is therefore also important

Whatever happened or happens in your life, Gaia knows it, because it happens on her surface

She can’t help understand them, but she can comfort you during difficult times

humans have 4 bodies:

physical, mental, emotional and spiritual

to achieve health, is to achieve balance in the 4 bodies

by achieving balance, we are achieving our true potential, to be the Keepers of the Earth

our DNA was re arranged hundreds of millenias ago

for the purpose of reducing our ability to receive cosmic communication that is vital for our lives on Earth and in the cosmos

and so achieving complete health has been impossible among many other things

instead of Keepers of the Earth, we have become slaves

slaves of money, slaves of manipulation, slaves of dogmas etc

you think some powerful being will save you and heal you

Nope, WE have the ability to heal ourselves

Message from the Prime Creator is : “Go out and create, and bring back all creation to me”

One of the gods created by the Prime Creator, altered our DNA

This is allowed by the Prime Creator, because the essence of creativity is Love, destruction of creation is not Love

Do NOT worship any being that claim they create something and destroy it

The Prime Creator does NOT destroy, it is against the very principle of creation

There is no such a thing as SIN, there is only mistake to make amends and to learn from

We have the ability to alter our own DNA and we should do so

when the age of Light is here, we will merge with our cosmic family

and then all the cosmic information that we didn’t receive will come bombarding us

with so much energy bouncing back and forth, our physical can suffer great damage

therefore we need to alter our own DNA to its original structure

there are many ways to do this, I know a few I already shared in the forum

if you can’t find the posts, they must have been deleted : )

The Sun already merged with the cosmic family in 1998

Attunement to the Sun will help you gain bits of information he is already receiving

You will get a glimpse of what will happen when we merge with cosmic family

Plus the Sun will increase your vitality, supporting your physical

I think I wrote enough, more of this will be confusing to some

I hope you all find the coming new age blissful and exciting