Well I found out!!

• So yep its a boy the women who is having my husbands baby is having a boy!! I am so glad it aint a girl.... All in all I dont want her to have his baby period but I cant change it. I would like somone to do a reading for me and tell me how they see what might happen with this whole outcome please?! I kinda know where I stand in all this drama and baby mess!! I just want to be happy:) I have my whole life ahead of me and dont want her and this baby to ruin me!! Please help..........

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Jenna29,

That's a major issue you are dealing with. You may want to consider getting some type of therapy or counseling. If the child is his, he will likely be paying child support. That's going to add to the feelings of resentment you already have. Try to remember that the baby is innocent in all of this, and needs love and support like all babies do.

I wish you luck with this situation.

• Dear jenna,

The new year will bring with it many questions to be answered by only you, by going inside yourself and finding what makes your heart happy. What difference does it make if the woman your husband had a affair with has a girl or a boy.?The child belongs to God first than the mother. You are a mother and you must look at how you would feel in this other woman shoes. You had an affair yourself and than released it to return to your husband. I hope that this baby she has will be loved by one and all that it is blessed to have in its life, the same as your children will be. Karma is never an easy thing to pay. Karma means what you do unto others will be done to you in some form. Education is a wonderful avenue for you to walk and also please find a methaphysical church in your area to attend to help you grow in spirit and maturity.

• This post is deleted!

• Jenna29,

From your reaction it is evident that you are dealing with lots of powerful emotions. I think you need some support to get through this. It's a very stressful situation. Only you know if you should stay with your husband or not. I do think that for the marriage to be healthy you should get some type of counseling.

• He does not want it? He will change his mind. I predict some heavy karma about to come your way. You are pushing hard for the right answer. Many already have tried to help you take your blinders off and see the big picture here. You are trying to control a situation that is never going to be what you want it to be. In your neediness for this man--who created a life outside a marriage, you have let your emotions overrule your head.. You two have a child and stepchild and you will be helping support this child. This baby is a soul--an innocent person who does not deserve this mess. Someone needs a reality check in the responsability department. The only way you can absolve your responsability is if you choose to leave your husband and prove your disproval. But if you are going to support him in his deciscion than that means you must support the responsability of his child. You can't have it both ways. If you try and hang on to him and ignore that child you will regret it. Sorry to be so blunt but you have been asking a lot. I think people are trying to be honest but nice and you are not getting the warnings. There are consecuences to our actions. He made a bad choice. You have a stepson. He deserves to be just as happy as you do. In a perfect world you would all get together and do what's best for the child. I don't see that happening. I do see court orders and childsupport and a divorce. And you are wrong. Your husband wants you to think he does not want it. Decide now if you can really except this boy into your life because your husband will be making him a part of his life. The divorce feeling is strong but there is always free will but you need to really get real with this situation and stop making excuses for your husband and stop believing what he wants you to hear. Keep the reality out in the open. If you cannot accept the future with your husbands extramartial child than divorce him now so you can move on before the pain gets worse.

• "I just want to be happy:) I have my whole life ahead of me and dont want her and this baby to ruin me!! Please help..."

That innocent baby, YOUR husband s child, deserves to be happy too and have a father. Don't you think? Don't know why you keep asking the same questions, when you don't listen to what many are telling you. You will learn the hard way I guess.