CAPTAIN WHAT DO YOU SEE FOR ME

• I have been having a lot of changes and I just want to know what you see in terms of career, love, and money 🙂

march 20, 1990

• 2010 is for you your power year, a period when you can make important strides in you life. Coming after a very slow and introspective 2009, you may start feeling some stirrings of ambitions after your birthday. This is a year of big decisions and major achievements. Activity is your keynote now, and you will find yourself very much involved and occupied. Opportunities for advancement and recognition for past and current work is likely to come about during this year. You have things going for you so long as you take advantage and act. It is easy for you to branch out and expand in a businesslike manner. If you are at all inclined, this is the time to exude self-confidence and authority, because others will tend to be receptive to your leadership and control. Your power and status potential is at a peak of the nine years personal epicycle that concludes at the end of the next year.

2010 represents a time for moving from the inner world into the outer world. After the deep inner reflection of last year, get ready to manifest what you have been working toward during the last seven years. Material issues, career, and worldly accomplishments come to the forefront. Organization is important once again, and monetary gain is very likely when you focus on structure and personal empowerment. During the year ,simplify the areas of your life where you find yourself scattered by distractions. This is a time to practice efficiency by putting things in order and embracing systems that can help you achieve greater levels of success. Therefore, weeding out distractions will help you strengthen your foundation. Examine the different areas of your home and personal life that could benefit from reorganization. You might ask a friend to help you with this, or delegate some of the organizational tasks to others whom are talented in this area. Get material things in order this year, especially those that you may have been putting off. Some examples are creating budgets, making or updating your Will, and getting important documents in order and placing them in a safe place. Again, delegate to those who are talented in these areas. Create playtime for yourself. Even though this is a year for improving materially, you also need balance. Make sure your playtime and work time are balanced. As you create playtime for yourself, you are providing yourself with a type of nourishment that will help you stay strong, centered, and grounded.

There is a strong possibility you may have an opportunity to advance your career. Therefore, let others know more about your skills, talents, abilities, and career mission. You might apply for a job that interests you or begin your own business. Perhaps it is time to be considered for a promotion, if you are currently working at a job you like, or maybe it's time to make a career change. Catch up on reading or listening to the motivational or inspirational books or audiotapes that have been on your waiting list. This is a wonderful time to learn about people who have achieved their goals while following their dreams. This is because the year is about personal empowerment. By immersing yourself in motivational or inspirational subject matter, you can improve your foundation for creating the results you want in life. Give yourself some recognition and acknowledgment this year. Look back over the last seven years, and take note of your accomplishments. Don't underestimate your life's contributions. As you value who you are, you send a wonderful message out into the universe for all to see. This is a year of abundance and power. This is your year of harvest and, depending on the effort you put out in the past seven years, your reward will be equally large.

This is often a year where people feel relief. Sometimes it felt like the slowness of 2009 would never end so when the energy of this comes in March, bringing with it advancement, social status, executive ability and more business interests, it is like an explosion. This is a year to involve yourself fully in work and material growth and bring home the bacon; however, at the same time a certain detachment is also necessary. It is not the external rewards that bring you happiness but your experience of life, which you learned a great deal more about in the previous year. During this year you may also discover that your relationship with power will play center stage. You may have more trouble than ever with authority, you may question it in others as well as yourself and you may find yourself at odds with others more this year, in business and in life. This is where your growth occurs – in knowing that you can either be right or be in relationship. It is time to be a little more flexible, less all knowing (it doesn’t make you weak if you don’t shout all of the answers) and allow yourself to learn from others. True power is not about domination and righteousness – it is about an integration of compassion, consideration and leadership. You can be all of those things and still be effective. Money will also play a big role this year. Pay attention to your money and study the laws of prosperity. You can serve and make money – they are not mutually exclusive pursuits. Building a better world (or home or workplace or community) for others can provide you with more abundance than you ever imagined. Enjoy the fruits of all you have done in the previous 7 years. Because it is a year of personal prosperity, you are in a position to manifest whatever it is that you want in life. It is also a year to give some time, money, and energy to philanthropic pursuits. This year will find you dealing with important people, important decisions, and important methods of operating, rather than being bogged down in petty details. When individuals have not put the time and effort into their business, or have not developed an understanding of the universal laws that govern prosperity, it can be a time of financial challenge. Force, energy, and power are at your command during this year, although you are asked to use it wisely and with the intention of achieving the highest good of all those around you. Set your own direction and participate fully in the process.

September is all about the highlights of the whole year so it is a time to really devote yourself to career matters. putting in the hard yards now will pay off for you both materially and spiritually.

October is a month for endings in order to make way for new beginnings in November. In October get rid of everything and everyone and every outdated attitude or belief you don't need in your life to allow room for the new people and new experiences coming in November. November is a 'me' month so concentrate on getting everything YOU want. It means a new start for you and a new way of looking at life.

The year ends on a high relationship note. December is about focusing on those you love, live and work with and for improving your relations with them. It is also a time of spiritual illumination and psychic insight so pay attention to your dreams, and follow your hunches and intuitions. This can be a time for starting a very important love relationship.

• Captain-

Your response on another thread to me intrigued me. So, my dob is march 17 1957- can you tell me what you see for me in respect to relationships, in particular? I am in a transitionary period

and any insight as to direction would be helpful.

May the universe shine its loving light on you-

• Gmfergus, please start your own thread by clicking on the "create a new topic" button at the top right of this page and I will answer you there.