Leoscorp we both miss each other but will not say.

• im a leo. my scorpio cheated on me 2 years ago. weve known each other for 3 years. i found out 6 months ago and went absolutely crazy. he was so so sorry and said he wanted to marry me and that he was stupid and insecure and horny.

then a baby comes into the picture. i was pregnant but due to our past and my mistrust i couldnt have the baby. he wanted it. he wanted to marry me. that says a lot.

we broke up, got back together broke up ect...until finally we broke up....when he had intercourse with the ex that he cheated on me with AGAIN...then we got back together..i found out...and i broke up with him again.

wonderful story right? hes just a complete idiot.

so now i moved 7 hours away for school. we havent talked in weeks. he has brought so much pain to my life. but the other day he calls me from across the world on a business trip to tell me he misses me. i keep it short i tell him about my new life and tell him i have to hang up. he says wait...i spent a lot of time trying to call you all the way from over here. i said sorry but i have to hang up now bye.

i signed onto his email account and i found a drafted email to me. (i know im bad im sorry i wont do it again..i just wanted to know what he was up to...why he was saying he missed me and if it was true)

his drafted email says how he can feel my beauty from across the world, how he is sorry for bringing so much pain into my life and how he wishes we could put our egos aside and be together in our own special place, how he chooses me and only me and how he is so sad and cannot let go. how he wishes he can take back what he has done.

i know i should say F it and move on and never look back judging by the facts. but he didnt love me yet when he cheated on me. its been 4 months since we broke up and i still have an overwhelming feeling of love for him. we really were in love despite the messed up part where he wasn't faithful years ago..and how he slept with her again when we werent together anymore.

he said he woke up feeling disgusted. im confused i am.

i didnt know he was so sorry or that he had all of these feelings for me because he never expressed them outwardly.

i dont know...i think that if you care or love about someone that much you wouldnt be doing that, you would be spending your time thinking about how to get them back. but maybe that was his way of trying to get over me, which didnt work.

anyway. he never sent the email. and i know he is sitting there missing and thinking about me..and i am sitting here missing him everyday despite my new life and job and friends....i cant help but to get sad and to have love for him.

i am wondering if i should tell him. i dont want him moving on. because i want to be with him forever. is that terrible?

or maybe i should wait...let him learn his lesson....?

you tell me...please be kind. im not an idiot. love is blind.

• i am a scorpio and if i could have someone to love me like that id give it all u..But scorpios have commitment issues..we love so much and then we really need our space..to just be alone and think..when we leave .." if we love u ..we love u..and thats that"..but...do what u gotta do...

• he did...once he realized how much he loved me...but he cheated years ago. when i found out i couldnt believe it and we couldnt stop fighting for months and were very on and off. i want to be with him but i dont want to be hurt again. and plus right now we arent really speaking. he called the other night and said he misses me...and i know he wants me back...but he hasnt said anything.....im wondering if hes gonna come back or move on unless i say or do something.