Leoscorp we both miss each other but will not say.

• im a leo. my scorpio cheated on me. 2 years ago. weve known each other for 3 years. i found out 6 months ago and went absolutely crazy. he was so so sorry and said he wanted to marry me and that he was stupid and insecure and horny.

we broke up, got back together broke up ect...until finally we broke up....when he had sex with the ex that he cheated on me with AGAIN...then we got back together..i found out...and i broke up with him again.

wonderful story right? hes just a complete idiot.

so now i moved 7 hours away for school. we havent talked in weeks. he has brought so much pain to my life. but the other day he calls me from across the world on a business trip to tell me he misses me. i keep it short i tell him about my new life and tell him i have to hang up. he says wait...i spent a lot of time trying to call you all the way from over here. i said sorry but i have to hang up now bye.

i signed onto his email account and i found a drafted email to me. (i know im bad im sorry i wont do it again..i just wanted to know what he was up to...why he was saying he missed me and if it was true)

his drafted email says how he can feel my beauty from across the world, how he is sorry for bringing so much pain into my life and how he wishes we could put our egos aside and be together in our own special place, how he chooses me and only me and how he is so sad and cannot let go. how he wishes he can take back what he has done.

i know i should say F it and move on and never look back judging by the facts. but he didnt love me yet when he cheated on me. its been 4 months since we broke up and i still have an overwhelming feeling of love for him. we really were in love despite the messed up part where he wasn't faithful years ago..and how he slept with her again when we werent together anymore.

he said he woke up feeling disgusted. im confused i am.

i dont know...i think that if you care or love about someone that much you wouldnt be doing that, you would be spending your time thinking about how to get them back. but maybe that was his way of trying to get over me, which didnt work.

anyway. he never sent the email. and i know he is sitting there missing and thinking about me..and i am sitting here missing him everyday despite my new life and job and friends....i cant help but to get sad and to have love for him.

i am wondering if i should tell him. i dont want him moving on. because i want to be with him forever. is that terrible?

or maybe i should wait...let him learn his lesson....?

you tell me...please be kind. im not an idiot. love is blind.

• It sounds like alot of love and time went into building that relationship. Knowing who I am, I would give it one more try. My ex-Cancer and I had so many mini break ups and 2 huge one both dealing with his insecuries and lonliness. I took him back each time...In my story, He doesn't want me letting go of him...and he is not wanting to let go of me...but he is seeing someone else so he says. but spends every night on the phone me til the early hours of morning. Honestly, I want him in my life...I love him so much and he says he loves me. Last night, he told me first that he loved me...I replied smiling...and he said, I love you more. #-4 yrs went into the moments we share. I know he is still seeing the other woman. So I don't go out of my way for him anymore. I have let him do his thing and I do mine. I pray for him and the bond that we now have. If we end up getting back together...wonderful and if not...then friends is what we will be forever. My point is...if you truly love this guy...don't let him go. You both have put too much into the relationship to throw it away. Sit down and discuss the insecurities that he has with the relationship and just go slowly. He has to understand that trust is earned and not given. Love is free, but trust takes time. I pray for the best for the both of you.

• I need to make a correction. My ex-Cancer tells me he loves all the time...last night was the first time he said it first. He used to say it first all the time but now not so much so I smiled at that.

• yes i do not want to let him go but i dont know what to do..

wait for him to come back so he can learn his lesson? he is stubborn..

or tell him i care about him

• i keep being the one going back to him and im tired of it.

• What I am saying is don't. You have said your piece...you have stated that you care about him and love him deeply. Now, back off. Should he decide to choose you. DO NOT 'teach him a lesson." Make him work for your trust but if you go full Scropio on this guy ( you know what I mean) He will walk. Right now, everything is up in the air. I don't know if you are Woman of Faith, if you are ask God, or your angels or spirit guides to give you patience and guidance on the situation. Just keep praying on it until your prayers and questions are answered.

• if i go full scorpio on him? meaning sting him back? no i havent. ive just been doing my own thing..i moved away for school. i have been not contacting him and keeping it short when he contacts me or not answering him if i dont have to ie emails that dont require responses.