Captain I would like your help plzz

• Hello this is my first time posting here, and I read some of your other post in this forum and it seems you do help out a lot, so I would like to ask you for you insight on my life. I am very confuse about my love live at the moment and I want to know what I should do, also I am trying to start my life so I am currently looking for an job and apartment, and I would like to know about that. Thank you in advance.

My birthday info : feb 28, 1991

• What you really want is an environment in which to feel safe, protected, cared for, and doted on - somewhere you feel you truly belong. It's probably a result of not getting enough mothering or good parenting in your childhood. This can make you moody, clingy, possessive, demanding, overattached, jealous, and dependent which is a real turnoff to any prospective suitors for your hand. To achieve this security you want so badly, you have to let go of the idea that one special person - or a group of people - can provide it for you. Instead you must take charge of creating what you need for yourself. You must be your own loving and nurturing parent. This dependence of yours and the need to be cared for can lead you into a neverending search for security. You can develop emotional dependencies on others to force them into becoming the basis for your security. But you will never get enough reassurance from others to feel completely safe or invulnerable. Only by pursuing a goal that energizes you or by finding an ideal or set of principles that builds your self-respect, will you develop feelings of security and belonging in whatever circumstances you find yourself. You need to find a focus beyond your scattered emotional needs and those of the people around you. You must be willing to run a risk, take charge, and assume full responsibility for yourself and your success and happiness in life. Only then will you feel secure and in control of your own destiny.

The careers that would best suit you are ones where you can be the boss, where you can use your quick wit, and where you can explore many facets of experience - such as management positions, public speaking or motivational training, politics, entrepreneurship, teaching, writing, acting, music, or even sales work that involves travel and meeting lots of different people. You are here to devote yourself to and master a craft, an area of expertise or a skill/talent. Perhaps you can find and study with a mentor, teacher or guide but make sure you don't allow them to take advantage of your neediness. Your vulnerability makes you attractive to others but it can also get you into trouble at times by attracting those who want to 'play' you for their own desires.

You may appreciate a safe, secure home now but when you come into your full confidence and have mastered your craft, you will want to swap security for adventure. Watch a tendency to workaholism and make sure you devote enough time to fun and relaxation. You have enough stability and groundedness to bring you tangible manifestations of your work, but money and the material aspects of life will probably be less important to you than recognition and appreciation of your work. Only unrealistic or overly idealistic expectations of yourself and your relationships can hold you back from success. Developing a Zen-like attitude to your undertakings will be of immense benefit.

Good luck! I hope this helps.

• Thank you for taking the time to answer. It's greatly appreciated.