Compatibility question?

• I'm wondering about the compatibility between myself and someone else. I'm not specifically asking any one person, so everyone, please feel free to respond. I'm a Leo/Virgo cusp, born August 23, 1960, at 6:05 a.m., and he is a Capricorn, born January 15, 1960 at 12:30 a.m. (He couldn't remember if he was born at 12:25 or 12:35 a.m., so I compromised). Many thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to answer! Blessings! 🙂

• Hello Darkangel,

I can tell you from what I get 6th sense wise that you two will have a very good relationship, you both like to do things that you can share together and even compete in, as both of you like to banter verbally to keep it exciting and find out more about each other that way. The Cappie is a very good family man and will be devoted in that relm. I see stars and stripes here which means a banner type of love and marriage. You should feel blessed to have come together to form a lasting and memory making life.

• Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Shuabby. You have no idea what this means to me. 🙂