Junemoon - The Ex

• Hi Junemoon,

In another post I asked you about my ex and I and if we still have potential, to which your response was positive. This was a couple of months ago.

I've still not found him, still care deeply about him and want him in my life. How do I go about finding him? Does he still feel the same way about me or has he moved on?

Thanks

• Hi, trinity1302! I think he still remembers you fondly but may have moved on. You could still very well be in his thoughts though. Do you have a Facebook? (I don't, so I'm not exactly familiar with it, but I have talked to several people who have reconnected with their exes and even their friends from high school on the site). If so, maybe send him a friendly message asking how he's doing. Keep it light at first.

The two of you did have an amazing connection. However, it is possible--and this happens in many soulmate relationships--that you were meant to be together for a time (until a karmic debt was paid). These are some of the most confusing relationships because they are perfect for a time and then seem to abruptly end, with no apparent reason. (This was the case with my Pisces ex--I was devastated after he ended it--but I have moved on and am very happy now with my Leo boyfriend). I do see that you were very compatible. Try becoming friends again and see where it goes. Good luck, and best wishes!

• Thanks Junemoon, unfortunately he isn't on facebook and doesn't really know how to use a computer (or he didn't when I was with him). I have checked though, to see if a friend of his put a profile there for him, but have not found him, unfortunately.

It would be lovely to at the very least have a friendship with him, he had/has a wonderful personality.

• I'm sorry, trinity1302! I would say try to take care of yourself as best you can right now, even if that means letting go a little. You deserve to be happy. You might stay optimistic though--I have great faith that our lives are guided by higher powers. They may have a greater plan in mind--you might run into him years later, if you are meant to be in each other's lives. For now, recognize that it's in their hands for now, and focus on being your best person and living your most fulfilling life. I wish you the best! --Junemoon

• Hey Junemoon,

Sorry it's taken me this long to get back to you.

Thank you for all your advice.

I have a new guy now, things aren't so great right now but I'm waiting to see what happens when Venus goes direct again.

Thank you 🙂

• . You're very welcome, trinity1302. Good luck in your new relationship. Let me know if you ever need anything. 🙂

• New relationship: When in doubt leave it out. If it's starting bad it will likely end bad. We usually start nice with all the courtesies of newness then relax into our true selves. It takes anywhere from 30-90 days. If he's already relaxing from nice you are getting a peek into the future. Be honest about how you're feeling and see how he handles it (a peek into his ability to resolve conflict).

Old relationship: Remember his best friend's name? Or sister's name. Look them up on facebook. When you find him/her see if your ex is in the friend's list. If you can't see the friend list send a message and ask. Someone who knows him has a facebook.