My Past Life?

• I hope this is the right forum to post this. I hope someone out there can help.

My name is Kat and I'm 22 years old. I was curious as to what my past life was; my most recent one. My father and I just don't get along and we never have and lately it's been causing a strain on not only my family but my relationship with my fiance too. I know in my heart that it is past life related; between my father and I. I just can't pin point what it is exactly. I've done meditations, tarot readings, pendulum dowsing..I can't get a solid answer. I feel that if I know what is going on, it may help me to figure out how to handle the situation better.

Thank you all, so very much, in advanced! Blessed be ❤

• I feel like you have a long and unhappy past life history with your father. He was often a harsh authority figure for you and you rebelled against him in many situations - master/slave, boss/employee, husband/wife, and now parent/child.

We keep reincarnating again and again until we make peace with each other. So you need to work things out with him here and now or you'll go through this again in the next life - and on and on. You both need to realise that the other person might have some valuable insights or things to share. You both need to be less stubborn and so automatically rejecting of each other and thinking one is more right than the other.

Your fiance shares many common traits with your father too, although you may not see it at the moment..

• Thank you so much for the reading, Captain! Everything you've said makes so much sense. Both my father and I share a lot of negative traits; such as us both being stubborn and needing the last word. Lately, his demands on both me and my fiance have been so hard. Due to financial issues, I'm kind of stuck living with my parents. I'm going to try my best to not fight with him, and not to be so quick to get angry with him. Just take it a day at a time and hopefully I can start feeling better about the whole situation. Thanks again so very much!

-Kat