Help with a reading please =)

• Hello everyone!

I'm new to the Tarot world, and new to my deck. I cast my very first spread last night and am confused about what my cards are trying to tell me. I used the Celtic Cross spread, hoping for a specific answer to my question, which was "Will I be successful in my Supervisor interview on Friday?" While I focused on this question, I thought of my monetary situation with my roommate, and about my current long distance relationship... I guess I was confused about what I really wanted to ask in the first place.

I shuffled until it felt "right", cut the cards three ways, restacked and dealt using the Page of Coins/Pentacles as my symbol card (as my question was about work).

These are the cards I got in response:

1. Ace of Cups

2. Five of Wands

3. Ace of Pentacles

4. Temperance

5. The Hangman

6. Death

7. The Moon

8. Page of Swords

9. The Star

10. Three of Wands

I understand the meanings of each card, but not what what this spread is trying to explain to me as a whole. Any help would be MOST appreciated!!

Thank you and Blessed Be,

Autumn

• " While I focused on this question, I thought of my monetary situation with my roommate, and about my current long distance relationship... I guess I was confused about what I really wanted to ask in the first place."

You should try to concentrate on the question and only on the question at hand when shuffling this way you will get a clear and accurate reading.

• Thank you for the advice 😃

I guess I should toss this one out hehe