Well...it happened

• my relationship that I have felt slipping away...did...last night. My aries informed me that he doesn't know how he feels anymore...he doesn't know if he is just overwhelmed with work or what. he said he needed time to figure things out. I agreed to this, but my heart is breaking...i miss him.

anyone able to maybe pull a card or offer advice? Part of me thinks this was just his way of saying not interested anymore...so leave me alone...then there is the part that wants to believe that he does need time and then things will be good again...please help...

• NO WAY TO KNOW FOR SURE AT THIS POINT AS WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT...BUT I KNOW IT IS HARD FOR AN ARIES TO NOT GET BORED, OR TO ALLOW THEMSELVES TO COMMIT. MY ONLY ADVICE TO YOU WOULD BE THAT IF YOU REALLY WANT IT TO WORK THAN BE WILLING TO GIVE HIM SOME TIME TO SEE WHAT HE WANTS. JUST THE FACT THAT SOMEONE IS NOT PUSHING THE OTHER TO DECIDE RIGHT AWAY IS USUALLY APPRECIATED BY ALL ---NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SIGN OR GENDER MAY BE.

I KNOW I DID THIS TO MY HUSBAND ALOT WHEN WE WERE DATING...AND I AM SO GLAD HE LOVED ME ENOUGH TO BE PATIENT AND GIVE ME THE CONFIDENCE THAT HE WANTED ME SO MUCH THAT HE WOULD WAIT UNTIL I WAS CERTAIN. I HAVE NEVER REGRETTED MARRYING HIM FOR A MOMENT......BUT I WAS SO SLOW TO TRUST THAT HE WAS THE ONE "FOR LIFE"!

I TRULY HOPE THAT YOU FIND COMPLETE HAPPINESS WHETHER IT IS IN THIS ARIES MAN OR ANOTHER. SORRY YOUR HEART IS BREAKING. 😞

• thank you so much. i miss him so much, but i am going to give him the time he needs. i have so much respect for him that is the only thing i can do. i hope he comes back to me, but of course what i want more than anything for him is to be completely happy...with or with out me...not that is a tough one to swallow...

• Good luck to you and hope you find real love someday!

• All the best skher - love and happiness will be back soon,whether its with your current man or someone new. Take care of yourself, have a good cry, indulge in a box of chocolates and then watch a comedy or do something to make you smile....it won't heal your heart or lessen the aching but it will make the waiting easier to bear and will boost your self confidence at a time when you are at your lowest ebb.

• thank you so much...trying to pray and meditate to get through...you are allso kind...thank you so much...

i think a good cry may be what I need...haven't done that yet...didn't want any negative energy, but i think letting loose may help me feel better...

thank you again

• I'm usually a happy person, not prone to depression etc but a couple of months after splitting up with my ex husband I had a really good cry - in the middle of the countryside actually so only the trees & birds could witness the event ! - and it made me feel so much better that I was able to think clearly and logically! Now I thoroughly recommend a really good hour long bawl....preferably somewhere remote so that you can cry without being totally observed or interrupted. So go ahead and cry! Best wishes.

• We have felt your pain at one time or another. So I prefer ice cream to candy but still chocolate. I cry, then I get made and its at the situation more than the person. And anger helps me get going again. When I say ok you have felt sorry for yourself long enough now get going. I do something for myself. That helps me more than anything else. Wishing you peace and harmony till thing are better.

• Hi, If I can get myself to cry that seems to relieve pain. So, I try to cry. Also, shopping therapy helps me. If finances are low, just being around things of beauty help. Drawing, for me, helps.

• Dear SKHER,

Ariens are flighty and active - They also don't think before they speak and easily hurt those closest to them because of this character trait. Things have not worked out with this man entirely because you were only meant to learn this lesson from him then move onto a new level of emotional awareness. He was so wrong for you . Give yourself time to grieve and time to heal - life moves in cycles and you will soon be approaching a different cycle of your life when it will all become clear why your Mr Arien had to move on - When one relationship ends - it is because another one is about to begin. You must believe in yourself more and never sell yourself short because you are afraid of being alone - Time is a great healer of all things - those birds heard your sobs out there in the forest and they were the souls of all your loved ones around you. The little sparrows, the buterflies the clouds moving up in the sky - they all try to tell us something - send us a message when we are out there in nature trying to get our troubles of our chests. You are never alone - you are being looked after by Spirit who has a loving kind gentle man waiting for you in the wings. Love and light - Gipsy 321

• How do you know this?

• I would say she is very intuitive wouldn't you?

• I suppose...it just felt so right and so amazing. It is hard to admit that it wasn't meant to be. I could actually see a future with him and now...i just feel dumb...

• Feeling dumb is not allowed, sorry, it is simply not allowed, there is no such thing as dumb when it comes to matters of the heart. Take what you were suppose to learn from being with this man and use it to help you navigate your way through life. You're are not dumb, you are at a crossroad.

• Skher...don't feel dumb...there are better times ahead ...turn at the crossroads...go left,right,or straightahead. Never backwards!

• Hi Skher! well, it sounds like you've been kicking yourself for this, and hard as it may be, please just kick the exercise ball (it hurts less). But, then, there is no reason to kick anything. If your man feels confused, then it is very likely that he needs to work this out possibly by himself for his own growth.

Something that you might do in the meantime, and that might help you grow with this movement, is learn a little about Feng Shui. Throw yourself into dolling up your place: i.e., be creative. Get your mind and thoughts on 'creation' rather than an end. There is also the wheel of fortune (card of changes), this too shall pass. So, create your way through it. Perhaps by the time you have finished your particular creation, he will have also done some sorting out, in your favor if it be so. Perhaps during your studies if you come across a quote you think he might benefit by or a book that might help him with his 'sorting out,' you were to get it to him, then maybe that will help. But, as difficult as it may be for you, let him go (blah blah, but there is truth to if it is to be, he will come back). What YOU need to figure out is if you want him back or will you grow with this experience.

Yes, you might have guessed, been there, done that.

• thank you all so much. I am trying very hard to keep busy and focus on other things. Of course in the back of my mind I desire him to contact me in someway.

I am very interested in Feng Shui. I am moving to a new place soon and I may be able to put some of the elements to good use. Any guidance in this area would be great. Thank you!

• I decided to use your issue as an exercise in reading the tarot. This is my reading for your:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hq716roaQk

• xxtarotsxx, could you do a reading for me? I just found out that the man I was seeing for seven years was having an affair with a woman who works next door to us. We work together. He told me it was a mistake and we tryed to work it out. Then as soon as we got back together, he changed and became withdrawn. He says that he thinks he loves her more now. They haven't talked since this happened and she says it's over. He wants to continue working with me and remain friends. Witch I feel is impossible to do. I'm worried the only reason he is staying at work is because he is waiting for her to forgive him and get back with her. I still love him very much. I know I"m wrong for doing this, but could you tell me what the cards say for me. Do you need birthdates?

• Cautious,

Sure, I'll try. I'm new at tarot reading, but I enjoy doing it to exercise my mind and spirit. Yet, after reading about your problem, I think I'd need one question to narrow it down. No yes or no questions, but something thought provoking the cards could speak to.

Thanks,

XXtarotXX