Birthday Girl Needs Advice

• Today is my birthday- Sept 15 1963 I have a lot to be thankful for (we all do) but my life has not been easy (whose has?). As of yet, I have not met my true love, substitutes yes, but not the right guy. Marriage? Didn't happen.Children? Too late for those. Career? Finally got my act together and became an RN last year- back in school AGAIN for BSN degree( professional student I guess). Such a late bloomer, so tired of waiting for my life to really start. So sad about this life- too much karma. I need advice and hope.What are my lessons that I still need to learn?If anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated.I need a reason to keep going forward I can't find the light at the end of this tunnel. Thanks

• SOS, you are gifted with the strength, analytical ability, and concentration to achieve even the most unlikely of goals, but you may resist or discount many of your original or innovative ideas, especially if you think they are coloured by emotion. You feel safer in the mind but you have some powerful feelings. Still, at your core, you are a truth seeker and you can break out of that cocoon of restriction you have spun for yourself. You have squeezed yourself into a tight little box in which you think you must live. Don't fear the emotions you have kept locked within - break free from the self-imposed structure of a traditional lifestyle that has never really suited you. You have the ambition to make even the most far-fetched of your ideas fly and you're a born performer and creator. Your needs are not conventional - your path is to entertain and improve society. Make your goal to tap into your creative fertility. Don't be afraid to let the more unusual side of your personality shine through to others and don't get caught up in traditional notions of success. The repressed parts of your personality are clamoring for expression.

You can be way too serious and heavy sometimes. In love, it can take years before you believe any potential partner isn't going to fly away or drop dead. You can have such a notion about being jinxed that you can lack any sense of fun, fairplay, or good sportsmanship. You're a wonderful nurturing friend, but you equate love with control - the minute it gets personal, handcuffs get slapped on, all your insecurity kicks in, and before you know it, you squeeze all the juice right out of the orange. You want to be in absolute control of every area of your life all the time, but you need to stay in touch with your feelings and insecurities and share the truth about yourself with others, especially love mates. Otherwise, you can lose your ability to trust, along with that clarity and objectivity that you're so famous for. Trust issues make you feel uncomfortable and not entirely relaxed when you are with a partner - you are afraid of saying or doing the wrong thing, which then often happens. You have to step back then and restore yourself to yourself but not through fear, threats, control, or intimidation. You need to relax more and chill. Let go and enjoy yourself, especially sexually.

In truth, you don't want the traditional family life and have gone out of your way to avoid taking on the responsibilities involved. You constantly run towards affairs that give you a rush and make you feel temporarily loved, but not fulfilled in the end. You have an obsession with being adored and a fear of being ignored to the point where you scare people and opportunities away because they don't satisfy your great need. If you can learn how to be as nurturing, understanding, and loving towards a partner in a personal, romantic situation as you are for your friends, you'll finally achieve real intimacy. You may have a thousand dalliances to fulfill your need to be validated and loved, but at the end of the day you'll find it's friendship and not romance that will make you feel whole. Though many of the challenges of your life will take place in the professional arena, the real transformative process will occur on an inner level as you feel your way towards a new self. The deeper you go inside, the farther you see outside. Along the way you may have to grapple with the disapproval or discouragement of others but you must find your own path and way of living if you ever want to achieve true peace of mind and real happiness.

• And ...Happy Birthday to you!

• Thank you so much Captain!!! You made my day SOOOOO special. Blessings to you!

• This post is deleted!

• WOW- Thanks Watergirl18, I needed that. Time to round up the horses and get on my chariot and ride off! I have my purpose and my direction, it can be done and faith will carry me through.Love light and happiness to YOU!! 🙂

• Thanks you for the post.

http://moviesonlinefree.biz

• Wow Captain that was very insightful. How do you do it?