What is wrong with me, my life and my future...

• hello ,

i just had been experiencing life i had never expereienced before, i feel there there 2 people living inside me , one telling me to do the right things the right way ..and the other saying to stop fooling yourself and accept the fact that u arent as good as you pretend to be .....

i know its confusing ... i am in a extereme confused state myself .... i know there is something wrong but i cant understand what is it .... is it me , my love life , my career , my future or what????

i hope you can help me figure out things ....u may ask as many questions as you want i willing to share my information ??? but just please helpp !!!!

• We all have that niggling little voice of self-doubt that whispers to us that we are weak and that life is hopeless. That is our frail human side. Our other side is all-powerful - that part of us that is God and tells us we can do anything if we set our minds to it. It's your choice of who to listen to but I would recommend going with your God side. It never lies.

• thanks alot.... somehow i feel trapped or vicitmized of persuasion .... is that bad.... i just dont wanna hurt or disobey authority .... if u know what i meann ....

• As long as you don't hurt anyone else, you can make your own rules and be your own authority. You must be. Listen to your God side. You are only trapped if you believe you are trapped or a victim. Stand up for yourself and your rights.