Would like to beg a reading

• Hi everyone, I'm new to this so forgive me if I do something wrong. I'm a little skeptical of this but will try to keep an open mind.

If someone has the time I would like to beg a reading. I'm a one finger typer so bear with me. bd=12-6-48 thanks

• Overcoming a rather defensive attitude will be paramount to your success in finding the empowerment you seek in this lifetime. A lack of validation at an early age may lead to later problems and you must accept and embrace your unique gifts before you can progress. Rebelliousness may be an especial stumbling block for you, and you mustn't beat your head against the brick walls of convention or authority when greater self-acknowledgment is really what you seek. Temper that tendenncy to fight first and ask questions later. At your core, you are not afraid to stand up and show the world who you really are and what you are made of. With the right balance of self-control and self awareness, you can learn to believe in yourself and your ability to make anything happen. You are blessed with charm, insight, and formidability - harness this power and you will be invincible.

2010 wants to expand your life and draw opportunity to your awareness. It brings increased activity and a strong desire to express. Enthusiasm moves into the picture. You may find yourself quite busy with more social interaction. Seeds can be planted in the hearts and minds of those around you. If you become confused by too many directions, pick the one that excites you the most, as joy is a key ingredient in the inherent energies of 2010 for you. Expression and creativity are really highlighted now. Look for ways to contribute and interact in the world by becoming an example of your personal mission. This is a time for the sharing yourself with others. You are meant to extend your unique expression more into the world. Network with others in areas where you have interests. You never know where the contacts you make will lead you. Be positive and optimistic as you plant seeds for your future. Join a club or take a class. Co-mingle with others and make new friends. Improve your social life. Find ways to fill yourself with inspiration. Add some pleasure to your life, especially if you have been lacking this type of nurturing energy. Find new ways to express yourself or further develop your creativity. There are many things you can do. Here are some possibilities to stimulate your imagination: Write a poem, story, or even a series of stories. Dabble in art; perhaps make a collage. Listen to some new kinds of music. Take a voice class. Join a group where you can practice public speaking. Basically, find fun and enjoyable ways to express yourself that bring new levels of confidence. Share your enthusiasm. We all have something that interests us that we like to share with others. Teach someone something you are good at or enjoy doing. It is important to reach out into the world and share yourself in 2010. Spend some time examining the abundance that lies in nature. Look for ways that abundance is also expressed in your life. Since this year wants to expand your sense of possibility, nature is a natural teacher. Contribute something you create to a friend, loved one, or worthy cause. Volunteer work is ideal, because it not only adds happiness to your life, it also contributes to the lives of others. Notice how the momentum of the last two years is beginning to bud into a new foundation in your life.

This year's expressive expansion will help you build a solid foundation in the coming year. It can be a lucky year if your efforts and financial resources are not scattered and your energies are focused on priority goals. During this year you must watch that you bring projects to completion before beginning something new. This is a great year for you to take a vacation, particularly one with an artistic focus, such as photography, painting, writing, or even visiting art galleries or attending plays. Popularity within large and small groups is highlighted, as is work in the public arena. It is also a year in which you may wish to try a new hairstyle or buy some new clothes, as romance and affection are highlighted during this cycle. Self expression is the keynote in both the written and spoken word. This can be good year for selling products, (including your writing), or services.

• wow, your good, you nailed the first part,second part hasn't happened yet. Thank you so very much, it's appreciated sc

• You're very welcome. 🙂

• And a great deal of the second part can be brought about by you.

• Captain do you use tarot cards or astrology to do your readings, just curious, your readings are so in depth, It's wonderful! 🙂

• @TheCaptain: you're really great! wow I am amazed ! can you do one for me please ( 30-12-87 ) watergirl18 once did a reading for me regarding the current situation with my cancerian guy but I couldn't understand what is going on with him that is keeping him not to commit. thank you

• oh and his DOB is 29-06-88

• Please start a new thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page if you want answers. Put my name in the post heading and I will get back to you.

I employ a variety of methods in readings. Sometimes I use my psychic ability, other times I consult my own reading cards that I have created for my own use, and other times I consult the many excellent astrology and numerology books I have amassed over the years. It just depends on whatever method I am drawn to use in each case.

• Sag48, maybe you will find this thread of interest -

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=9921&replies=1#post-155084