Who took mys son's backpack, URGENT

• Hey! My son's backpack with all of his books in it has been taken. They leave the backpack's in the homeroom when they change classes. My son returned from a class to find it was missing. We need to find it today before 2:50 p.m CST. If we don't the person who took it will get away with it. I have talked to the school and e-mailed the teachers, so they are aware. I may send a cop to the school, hubby is a cop. Please help!! Hugs!

• This post is deleted!

• I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU FOUND IT, when i was opening this thread again....SORRY QQQQ, FIESTY SISTA...CALL IF YOU NEED ME...

YOUR POOR SON HOW COULD SOMEONE JUST WALK IN THE CLASS ROOM AND TAKE IT...oops sorry Q for the caps.

Namaste

Sheila

• Goodluck, hope you find the little thief,

angel blessings Bee X

• ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS

Is it possible the back pack was taken by mistake !!!!!!!

Julianna

loving silver wings

• bump for my siesta

• bumpity bump

• This post is deleted!

• Hey Q, don't worry that you didn't tell us right away, I am doing a siesta dance..

I was ready to go to his school on the Lear Jet ha ha. I hope the teachers keep there eyes open. Some Kids are Just, well you know!!!..The feisty side was coming out a bit lol!,

I remember always telling my son's there are punks and then there teenagers...The punks will knock down who ever is in front of them and do not care....Then there are the teenagers, who "yes" are not perfect but they do not go around bullying kids, or being disrespectful to to others...Also as teenagers you will do stupid things but you will also learn from them...and so be it...

Now I am teaching my daughter the same...

Namaste

Fiesta siesta

hugesta

• This post is deleted!