Captain...Love Reading

• Dear Captain

Hows things?

I would greatly appreciate a reading from you.

Really some insight into my romantic path, anything coming up?

xox

• Mia, I feel one of the biggest stumbling blocks in every aspect of your life is your obsessiveness with following the one path. You get stuck on a job or person that you like and will not consider that other possibilities are open to you. Thus you miss out on some amazing opportunities by being too narrowly focused. Perhaps you have a fixed list on what you want in life and never let go of those dreams even when it becomes obvious they aren't meant for you.

Unless you can let go of your fixed ideals about a love partner, you will never meet the right person for you. Become more open-minded about romance and life in general. Relax that obsession with control and just let life send someone to you out of the blue, unplanned. The perfect match for you might be entirely different to what you imagine might suit you. I feel there is a lot of creativity in you which would allow you to do things like set up a commercial enterprise and do well with it - but you block your free flow of your imagination with your narrow focus on what you 'should' do. Don't be afraid to delve deeply inside to tap into that fertile vein of creativity. The way to attract open, genuine people is by being that way yourself. Don't be afraid to show that you are different - that's your real self and people want to see that. I feel like you have unresolved father issues that define what type of person you are attracted to. Imposing all-knowing or authoritative figures have a fascination (and a revulsion because you fear losing yourself to someone stronger) for you.

The best mate for you is someone who is a bit unusual or original rather than a tradtional sort of person. Leading a non-conformist lifestyle with him, one that stresses personal expression will bring you the greatest happiness and satisfaction.

2011 is an 11 year according to your numerology. This is a year in which you can experience much soul growth and you will be called upon to give of yourself, your time, your talents, your insights. There is much illumination to be gained. This is a very spiritual vibration and it is best to channel the energy of the 11 year into some artistic or psychic endeavour. Your intuition should be humming this year, with revelations, visions, and psychic illumination. The 11 brings with it inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness. Sometimes in this year there are unexpected associations or unexpected breakups. This year brings you opportunities to gain prominence. You may find yourself in the limelight and in a favourable position to launch a new product, invention, or service. Definitely a "Go for it" year!

September - this is a good month for improving relationships. Very deep relationships with a person of the opposite sex (including marriage) may be more apt to occur now. But don't forget to let go of all your preconceptions and expectations. You might meet someone new through taking a class, or a vacation, or joining a club, all of which are recommended activities at this time. It is a great time to nurture and expand your contacts. This can be a time of networking and attention to how you are showing up and impressing people. Follow your inner voice in matters of the heart. It is a time to cooperate and form partnerships with others.

October - This is a social, happy month, and it generally tends to exude bright and cheerful vibrations. This is a time when you will want to check up on old friends and broaden your social circle to include some new ones. Romance and love affairs may bloom now. You are inclined to live life to its fullest, even if you have to pay the consequences later on. You are likely to be more sociable and the bridle of responsibility will seem to be loosened a bit. Just don't scatter your energies or money too much or be overly concerned with what other people think.

November - It is a month to get organized and bring yourself down to earth, a

nose to the grindstone' time with no time for play. Responsibilities will increase, magnifying the effort and hard work needed to maintain a reasonable level of existence. Health and diet should be carefully scrutinized this month, as physical resistance is low and you may become more susceptible to ailments. This is a good time to eliminate clutter, clean house, and rearrange the spaces in which you live and work. Let go of the things and attitudes you have outgrown. Completion, patience, and persistence are very important this month. In other words, you are well advised to get your house in order in terms of relationships, body, mind, and spirit. It is possible that long awaited opportunities will come your way before the end of November.

December - Horizons are expanded this month. You are likely to make a number of new friends now as social activities are expanded. This is a time that will bring excitement and adventure and a good deal more freedom than you have experienced in recent months. This is a time for feeling loose and free; for moving away from old routines in a constructive way. If you became bogged down during this past month, now is the time to seek out new directions. In all, this a free-wheeling time that is liable to bring major changes to your life; your career, your family situation, or your residence. December is wonderful for reunions with family and friends in other areas. It's also great for making new friends, locally or across the globe. You could find a pen-pal, or perhaps you may find that long distant relationships with loved ones highlight the month. This is a time to expand your sense of what is possible. Often by sharing and connecting with people in other areas, or even other cultures, you expand your sense of possibility. Take a risk!

• Thanks Captain for that, much appreciated.

Just a question, I have just recently met a guy whom I met at Spanish class which I recently took. We plan to meet up sometime, not sure when as he has not responded to my email yet. His name is Jans.

Anything you pick up here?

• Sorry name is Jan.

• He didn't realise you were serious about getting together and also he's very busy at the moment.

• Thanks Captain. So why bother saying he was keen to meet up and so forth.

Jerk.

• People often say and do things as they are parting which don't mean much. How many times have you told someone you must stay in touch and never did?

• So I suppose i should forget about this person.

Once again, someone I am interested in, doesn;t work out.

• Don't you ask yourself why?

• There was nothing to this though. was just a meet up and he asked me when i would be free so i replied back stating when i would be free to meet up. but no reply back.

• Captain...its sweetpcdenise... can you read for me I am so very heartbroken tonight??

• Not in someone else's thread I can't. And not without knowing what you want to know.