ATTENTION PISCES MEN: I NEED YOUR ADVICE!

• I'm a Taurus and I am currently SO IN LOVE with a Pisces who drives me crazy in every way! He comes and goes, he's very secretive. In a way I know he still loves me but I'm not too sure. I don't want to assume!

He went away for 3 months to see his child for the very first time with his ex girlfriend to the country where we're originally from. We were in good terms before he left. He promised to call me but he never did. No emails no nothing. No communication for 3 whole months. I WAS GOIN CRAZY. That's not the worst, when he came back from his vacation, he never called nor see me. He would talk to me on Fbook chat but that's about it. IT HURTS so much, like how can he act that way like nothing happened at all.

I mean if it's over just SAY SO. I feel like he left me hanging and I don't know where I'm standing right now. I miss him so much but I don't have the balls to call him or come to his house to know what's goin on. I feel like he sould be the one reaching out to me in the first place. But he hasn't.

PLEASE HELP 😞 Should I give up? Let it go? Please.

• well im no pisces but im a taurus involved with one for 15 years and from what i know of my experience is if they feel you are more into them then they are into you, they aviod all contact but stay at finger tips lengths because they are sensitive individuals and dont want to be the bad guy and dont want to hurt you so they really dont have the balls to say its over they just want you to get the point......but and theres a but lol......if you keep your options open and dont make him your main focus, whats meant to be will be but what made my pisces realize i was the one for him was i didnt chase him, i let him have his freedom almost to the point where i was like ok well if you dont call me or want me i wont either ( altho i loved him the minute i met him at age14 and never stopped even tho i acted like it) its hard but if you get to clingy forget it he will just swim away lol. Ive also learned they tend to like to learn the hard way so if i were you i would just tell him the truth and let him go, otherwise hes probably just contacting you to make sure your still there.....theres a book by the astrotwins on horoscopes and love and they explain exactly a pisces to a T, be the one who got away and break up with him lol its worded better in the book it explains it all. but i know this has worked for me and it fixes itself a lot faster than you would think, hope this helps : )

• I'm a Taurus and I am currently SO IN LOVE with a Pisces who drives me crazy in every way! He comes and goes, he's very secretive. In a way I know he still loves me but I'm not too sure. I don't want to assume!

He went away for 3 months to see his child for the very first time with his ex girlfriend to the country where we're originally from. We were in good terms before he left. He promised to call me but he never did. No emails no nothing. No communication for 3 whole months. I WAS GOIN CRAZY. That's not the worst, when he came back from his vacation, he never called nor see me. He would talk to me on Fbook chat but that's about it. IT HURTS so much, like how can he act that way like nothing happened at all.

I mean if it's over just SAY SO. I feel like he left me hanging and I don't know where I'm standing right now. I miss him so much but I don't have the balls to call him or come to his house to know what's goin on. I feel like he sould be the one reaching out to me in the first place. But he hasn't.

PLEASE HELP 😞 Should I give up? Let it go? Please.

I am Pisces. That is just how we are for the most part when we are not that into a person or they are to available. I know that sounds harsh and I try not to be like that...its hard and sometimes unavoidable. Pisces people are a bit difficult to understand...we are not as bad as Cancers...but close. I have to ask this question: Do you always text him, email him and call him. If so, stop. Don't do all the work. Pisces can get complacent and lazy as well when we hit a comfort level. I do need to say this much tho...he is being a mega-tool. If I were you I would back off for a bit. Don't do all the leg work and see what happens. He may still have feelings for his baby mamma and he is trying to figure out his feelings about that. The thing you need to know about the Pisces person...we have the tendency with go within ourselves (shut down or retreat to the water so to speak) to sort things out and we wont speak or act on anything til we know how we are feeling. It drives other people crazy...as for the secrets...yeah that is a nasty bit. That is something he is going to have to let go. Pray for him and the situation. In the end, if it is meant to be...it will be. I understand your pain more then you may think...Concentrate on you,,,let him chase you. I know Taurus people like to put it out there...but Pisces love a good chase. I promise you...if you stop...he will miss you and then he begin the chase again...dont be so available. All men are the same in one respect or another...and I know my Pisces peeps. I will pray for you to heal from what this guy is putting you through.

• Oops, I needed to copy your inital reply...forgot the " " marks. Sorry.

• To NeptuneDaughter,

First of all, I really wanna thank you for replying. I really appreciate it. And for your question, NO. I haven't made any moves at all. The last time we talked the day he left. WE WERE SO OKAY 😢 I already knew that he might be goin through some things cause of the babymama and the child of course.. But I didn't expect it to be like this.

We didn't have any communication the whole time he was away and this was for 3 MONTHS. When he came back, he went online on Fbook and he messaged me first. I only talk to him whenever he talks to me. I never called him nor texted him. I emailed him twice when he was away but that's about it.

When he initiated a conversation the first time, he acted as if nothing happened. Like we were cool. I never mentioned anything about his trip or about our relationship. It was very casual.. even though I was hurting inside. Then I got fed up because he would always message me on chat and tries to have a normal conversation when he knows for a fact that he has a lot of explaining to do. So I told him that what he's doing is NOT OKAY cause I'M NOT OKAY. Then I blocked him. I never talked to him again. All I want is for him to give me an explanation. If it's over. just say so 😞

One time, I wrote this quote "I'm lost, lost in dreams and reality" on my status. And he made a comment saying "I'll guide you.." and it just messes up my head BIGTIME cause I have no idea what that's suppposed to mean. I CRIED that night.

One more thing that I couldn't understand, he already ignored me the whole time he was away, why couldn't he just keep doin that since he already did it for 3 good months! WHY STILL TALK TO ME, right? It hurts.

I know I need to move on. But I can't help but still wonder sometimes.. I don't understand why.

• To Niki5150,

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it. If you must know, NO I never chased him or anything like that. I never made myself look like I was too available for him. Though I have to admit, IT KILLS ME to act that I don't care at all. But I know that he knows that I'm in love with him. Everything you said makes sense. And it gives me a lot to think about.

He's the only one who has hurt me this much. I'm so crushed. I couldn't let go because deep inside I'm still hoping and I'm pretty sure you know what I'm saying because you're a Taurus too. When I fall. I fall hard.

I'm doin my best to be strong and I really want to move on 😞 I just hope it didn't end this way.

• To Beautiful,

Pisces people are clueless at times of the things we may say and do. Again, being aware is a learned thing and he is a guy at that..so that is going to take some time on his part. I feel you on the whole messed up head deal...well...my Cancer ( not sure if I can say he is mine anymore) decided to chose someone else and refuses to tell me about but yet I am his BEST friend? He tells me he loves me (all the time) and doesn't want me to let him go, ever. That is stuff you say to your girlfriend or wife. Hell, a couple of friends and I were talking about the random and unusual places get married. Cancer made a point of saying that if he and I met a Sunco...and decided to marry that he so would not marry me at a Sunco no matter how much the sentiment was there. I told him that so wouldn't happen anyway. He specifically mentioned me...not his girlfriend. Confusing? Yes. Should I be over analyzing it to death...probably not. He didn't. Am I right? So I decided to back off as far as I possibly can. I don't know what his deal is right now...but I am too hurt and drained to care. If I hear from him we talk and if not I lay in bed missing him til the day my heart finally heals.

Your Pisces is not all that different from my Cancer other than he may not know what he is doing to you. Pisces people live 90% of their lives in their heads and the 10% in reality. I am so serious. You are going to have to call him and set up something light with no stress like coffee or a salad bar lunch in a public place so he doesn't feel cornered and let him know that the two of you need to talk and get all the cards on the table...including the Ace he is hiding. I promise you he is hiding something. Once you hear from the horses mouth so to speak...you will finally have closure. You will only get this from him. Whether he is still into you and just going thru things or not...he needs to man up.