My Guy is a Virgo, What's wrong with him?

• He is so damn confusing to me we have been talking for three months today. His Moon is Virgo, Mercury Virgo, Venus Leo, Mars Scorpio, Jupiter Virgo and birthday 9-8-80. I dont know what else to look for I dont know his rising but if you know anything about this, please shead some light on it he is driving me crazy. Im a Capricorn with moon in Aquarius, Mercury Sag, Venus Capricorn, Mars Leo, Jupiter Gemini, I really need to see if we are matched in other areas besides sun signs. my dob is 1-9-78. He is a good guy, I can tell he likes me but he hides feelings and gets very distant. He does tell me things but its in spurts. we do not live in the same state he is only an hour and a half away. Im trying my best to be strong and patient but im getting tired. At this time im breaking all contract with him. So I just wanna know if I should leave this alone or try and make it work.

• CappyChick read the thread by Jenever; The Heart of Virgo man then decide after. You will be en lighted.

• You are doing the right thing by breaking all contact with him.

• I've been around Virgos a long long time. been married to one for 31 years, and yes, I would agree, Virgos are hard to read. poker face fits them well. depending on other placements, and I see he has mars in Scorpio. s e x is very important to this man, and would have to be included in their criteria when looking for a partner. also mars in scorp do have explosive tempers. my hubby and myself with mars in Scorpio is, you better look out, and not push me around. lol, never order these types around. when we get mad we get mad. good quality sex for both us is on top of our list. otherwise, I just move on. Mars is about energy and s e x u a l drives. Venus is how you love yourself and how you deal with intimacy, physical or emotional.

other than that, they are even tempered, but they do not always refer to their emotions. it's not an emotional outburst, but more with the ego flaring up. very set in their ways, and rarely will change.

I feel with this guy you are seeing has a drinking or substance abuse problem. so watch for that..

Sunny

• @kk33 I have read that post and it fits him to a T, but I know the moods and everything but I just wanted more info with his dob.

@manifestdreams I still have no contact going, but wanna call him so bad. Im trying to stick to my guns and keep it going. its now day 4 and im kinda cracking, but I can tell he is not.

@ MsSunny Thank you for the outlook on him, he is really set in his ways I can tell that he is and keeps a lot to himself. He does not drink or smoke so he has no problems with that at all, I don't drink or smoke either and this is very rare to find a guy who does not do both. And this is a big part of him that I like. I just hate that he is so on and off and push pulling all the time. He says that he wants to be with me, but his actions do not reflect this. I love having sex with him he loves it with me too, I think the distance is playing a big part in this and I can't take it.

• cappychick>>>>> Thank you for the outlook on him, he is really set in his ways I can tell that he is and keeps a lot to himself. He does not drink or smoke so he has no problems with that at all, I don't drink or smoke either and this is very rare to find a guy who does not do both. And this is a big part of him that I like. I just hate that he is so on and off and push pulling all the time. He says that he wants to be with me, but his actions do not reflect this. I love having **** with him he loves it with me too, I think the distance is playing a big part in this and I can't take it.

sunny>>>>> I pulled one tarot card: seven of swords. you each have your own agenda. there is conflicting impulses, and more with you. this card does show a plan has been devised.. such as you cutting all contact. you are hoping this will send the message, and he will just get up, and transform himself by removing all barriers. not going to happen. this card does show trying to figure someone out, usually implies to new contacts, and new people, or people we really do not know well.

bottom line you do not know him well. you are trying to pentrate through his shell to understand where he is coming from. this card implies it's too soon, and this relationship is already in it's fragile stage. meaning it could fall apart. there is much jealousy towards you. there is a strong element of unreliability here. he is not reliable enough for you, and it's causing your center to be unbalanced. it's damn annoying. how trustworthy is he? do you really know?

not saying there will be a breakup... but t hat it's very fragile, and does have strong elements for this to fall apart.

he is hiding a lot from you, and you were right to withdraw entirely. nothing is certain is the message.

stay in the background, and remain true to you...

Ms Sunny

• Dr Phil McGraw is a Virgo!

• Wow!!! This is what I needed to hear, I am in tears right now. Thank you MsSunny, I really had a little trust for him and that eneded a lil bit when I heard he was talking to a girl from my city. he (as all guys do) denied that he was talking to her, but I feel in my heart that he is still talking to her and someone in his city. I just wish he would come clean and let me know these things, he said he trust me a while back. But then I was on a date last friday and I was honest with him and told him that I had one, he really got more distant. It was that we have not been getting alone all that well, and I know the jealous thing do not work with virgo's it just makes them withdraw more. I was just wanting to show that I can have someone else since he is not coming around, It backfired and now its a total mess. I think its totally over, and I just cant wait until this passes over because im tired. Thank You again MsSunny! I have a question what's the jealousy that could be going on with him towards me ? I feel it's no jealousy on his part because he is still not calling or anything. Your right I really did not know him well, we were still in the "getting to know each other" stage, He is very unreliable I wanted to spend time with him but then he would not come see me until it was on his time. Its just to much that I always go through with guy's but very tired and I dont know what I do to make them get this way its just something that im way to tired of.

• CappyChick,

If a guy isn't bending over backwards to make you happy...move on!

I'm telling you this for future reference too. If there is grief or confusion in the getting to know you phase, it's not worth it. They should be on their best behavior then, trying to please you. You'll save yourself a lot of stress and aggravation, if you stop trying to figure out the guys that aren't meeting up to your expectations.

I think MsSunny's reading is right and he's hiding things from you. It seems from your response that you already new that. So, what's to figure out? Move on to someone that's worth wasting brain power on.

• CappyChick>>>>>Thank You again MsSunny! I have a question what's the jealousy that could be going on with him towards me ? I feel it's no jealousy on his part because he is still not calling or anything.

sunny>>>> he is definitely jealous of you. you intimidate him. when you are with him, he can't think straight.. he feels intoxicated when he is with you. when you confronted him about him chatting with another lady, he immediately became defensive. he did not think anything was wrong with just talking to her. you are right they were talking, but talking is not dating or having s e x. although you were right that you picked up on his deceiving you...

the whole thing started with you becoming insecure and then you became jealous. then you went out on a date, and even mentioned it to him. oh wow. a mess is right. so now, in his mind, he thinks you are the one that strayed. he will use this against you in his defense.

honesty is the best policy... always be honest even if you think he is not. I know you were trying to get him "JEALOUS" to get him to think he is going to lose you.

oh well, your plan backfired. all in the name of jealousy.

all youcan do n ow is maintain a low profile, and not make any contact with him. as I said, that plan was too soon into the relationship. it's too fragile, and may not have enough there to rebuild on.

let go, he might come around... not saying he will or he won't. time to pull back, and regroup.

Sunny

• And you are not the first lady to have this happen to. I mean in a general sense. jealousy is very common. emotions can cloud your judgment. it's a lot like having your head in a fog. can't see clearly, and hard to navigate. when you feel this way, it's time to stop the confusion, and face the truth about someone. I know it;s not easy. some men have double standards. find a man that will be true to you, and only has eyes for you.

• You just blew my mind with this one! Thank you MsSunny, you really cleared my mind of him and what he is doing. I heard him tell me before that he thought I was to good for him and that he gets nervous around me and he never thought that I was only talking to him. The date was a guy that I had met when the virgo was mad at me, I gave him my number he called and just decided to come her and visit. He did and that was that, I had no connection with him I just only want a friendship with him only. He was the only other guy I had talked to since talking to the virgo, he never believed me when I told him he was the only one I was talking to. I thought he was always lying, but then after the date thing, he said he always knew I was talking to someone, it was nothing like that at all. I was completely faithful and focused on him and I cant stand how I am being so focused on one person. I just know that with reading what you have posted it really calmed me down and I realized that I could let go and move on. I really thank you again MsSunny for that eye openning experiance. You are wonderful at what you do!

• Hi Cappy,

glad to hear back from you. there is a book you might want to read.. Women who run with the wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes PhD

best wishes on your spiritual journey, Sunny

• MsSunny- No problem, I read online about the book and read the reviews on it and I am going to go to Borders and see if I could get it. Thank you for the suggestion! I have to tell you my virgo called me last night. He said that he was mad at me because of my date, but he wants to try and start things over between us. I asked him is he serious or trying to play games? he said he was serious. I really don't know his angle, but im going to see what he does with this. But I am really skeptical about it, I don't want to be hurt by him again. But I can't let go Sunny...

• hey that is good news actually... by staying low, he got the message and figured it's time for him to quit walling you off or he is going to lose you.

I understand, you want to try again, I agree... xo sunny

• The thing with Virgo's...they want what they can't have and love the chase part...make him earn your trust. Mine thinks i'm his toy for 18 years and that he can just toss me aside when he feels like it. I had to give him an ultimatum...shape up start taking me out more and take care of me too....or I leave to go back home to another city...he woke up then and only then and realized he really loves me and wants me. Keep things interesting and take care of yourself...all men love a confident strong woman who has a life besides him. That last part is very important...make sure you have other friends, go out without him sometimes, and nothing vulgar they don't like that at all in a woman. But for the most part they are a one woman man..well at least I hope so.

• Thank you guys I really appreciate all the information from yall! It helped a lot..

• Well what do you know, I am back. MsSunny he is back at it again. No texting back or calling back, I am sooooo done with it this time around. I asked what was the point of him calling me after the first break, he says nothing. I think it was to get me reeled back in so that he could do the same dumb stuff over and over again. It has now been 3 days since we last text each other and a week that we had actual phone conversation, I know this will be the first and last Virgo I ever encounter because they are just to dang confusing to me. I vow off ever talking to another Gemini but Virgos I am actually compatable with, but I cannot deal with the running and the distants they have. I just cannot understand this one. I will stick with Scorpios they are more to come around than a Virgo ever will. This guy says one thing and his actions do not match what he's saying, so dumb!!!!!

• hey ms sunny..can u help me with a guy who is a virgo with dob as 14/09/84.. and mine is 16/11/89..would u tell me if hes really into me or not..because i;v had enough of heartbreaks already..and he seems to confuse me at times..i don know if he'll make any further moves to be with me or not..i wanted to know his feelings for me..and if he'll ever make the next move?