I need some clarification please!!! HELP

• ok, so this may sound a little coo coo to some but i feel like when my horoscope states something bad will happen it does but when it says good things then they dont.....so i have a love hate relationship with reading them and even tho they give me anxiety i still cannot stop looking at them....so my question is ......exactly how far should you take your horoscope and due to the anxiety it creates for me should i just not read them anymore. I know the last part of my question is a little self answered , im just curious if anyone really believes them to be the rules to follow i guess just needing some reassurance to be able to look at it from someone elses prospective and how they deal with reading theirs......Thanks for all who answer!

niki

• It's your anxiety that helps to manifest the undesired outcomes. You read something bad and the energy of the anxiety helps to bring it about. You're probably not as reactive to reading about the good possibilities, because you are more of a pessimist at heart. Because of this you would likely also notice the negative occurrences of the day more, while many good things probably fly under your radar.

So, in your case, I would definitely not recommend reading your horoscope. I would feed your mind and spirit with as much positivity as possible. Censor your information intake to include only the things that make you feel good.

• thanks for the help your right i deserve happiness so i need to get over the bs i allow to flow....ugh im my own worst enemy but not for long : ) youve inspired me! blessings to you!

• You're welcome. Many blessings to you too!