HEALING PRAYERS for NOTSHY2BME (ELAINE)

• Dear NotShy

Your long-lost River is coming back to life and here to say there is HOPE & there is LIGHT & I am sending you LOVE & HEALING & LIGHT to surround you and help your body do what it needs to do for your best & highest good.

My challenges have reached the point where it is DO...there is nothing else...

and I want to share with you that

even when THEY say there is "nothing we can do" that all the LOVE--your OWN LOVE of yourSELF and all the LOVE you have gathered around you--by being who you are and

inspiring & LOVING the rest of us here

will create the healing you need.

I KNOW.

THEY said I'd be disabled, sick, blind, the rest of my life

and though my tests and challenges are not yet through..I am experiencing a segue--

you know how when one song is ending and the next beginning...

you still have the last part of the one that's ending as you hear the new one beginning?

THAT's what I am experiencing now...

My last years of great solitude and really working on creating and manifesting WHAT I want to enter my life were very tough yet I focused...

and while I am at rope's end on finances...at the same time...I knew I'd have to be really cleaned out before real Abundance could begin to flow in.

as I have returned after this absence to my city & began to reconnect with people in my field...

I've been drawn into something where the opportunity exists to do exactly what I was manifesting...

now it is up to ME to fund it...

and fund mySELF...

Connections like we've made here online in our forums...

sharing & coming to learn from and with , love respect & admire one another

and the powerful positive influence YOU have had on so many of us--LOOK I've been away for a while and we're on page 74 of LOVE and SUPPORT and PRAYERS for YOU ELAINE!

May you receive freely and with a strong heart all the LOVE here for you...and Ramonita's doing zen meditation...walking & talking to the Universe!!!

I walk and talk and pray for you too!

BELIEVE

LOVE & LIGHT

River

• Hi Elaine,

thinking about you and hoping that you are gaining strength and feeling better. Sending you much healing energy and prayer. Have a wonderful Holiday season.

Blessings,

Sunshine

• I feel so much love when I come here. You all have made me really feel loved, even if we haven't met before.

Patchlove/Chris, your words make me feel special and maybe I'm not worthy but I will accept your sweet words. You have a very calming affect when I read anything you write on the forums, you are very good with people.

Ramonita, my dear friend, I am afraid the pain is worse today then yesterday but I will endure it. Sure am glad it's warming up here. I don't know if you read on the Healing thread but my dear friend of 20 years died yesterday morning, he was the police chief of my city. He was only 57 years old, his son found him dead in the morning, apparently he died in his sleep. I am feeling empty. Is your grandson feeling better? Just know you are in my thoughts and prayers, ALWAYS.

Sunshine, you rock girl. You are always thinking of me and stopping by, I was just wondering how your mother is feeling these days?

River, hello, it's been a long time but I have been following you on Facebook. You approved me as a friend. Yes, I finally have an account there. Thanks for your comments, it's nice to hear that you think I I have had a positive influence on people here, I hope that is true. Bless you and stay strong.

• Poetic, it's nice to see that you are feeling so positive in your thoughts, I feel that you are turning a corner in your life and the rewards are just within reach. Be patient dear one.

Angelbee, I think of you also, thanks for keeping up MyJourney's threads, you are a loyal friend.

Chrissicat, cyberhugs back at ya friend.

• Notshy, glad your keeping up. even through difficult times we are here for you.

love and Blessings

Bee Xxx

• Sorry for your loss, you have a new Angel to watch over you and yours, Take care dearie. 🙂

• Ah...Elaine..so hard to lose a friend--a blessing on his passing. I have watched you have such a powerful positive effect on us on these forums...it is one of your gifts & why you've been so challenged. The Divine gives us these challenges so we can help others!

I apologize I don't recall who recommended hypnosis--as I come back I scanned the past pages...but I've been so under the gun with the move...lots of unexpected changes & complications to roll with--and at the same time maintaining my FB Pages so once I'm ready to launch (almost--need to make home-office-studio!) I don't always recall WHO said what & I have little tiime to scroll back.

Whoever did--it's a GOOD suggestion. I have used Self-Hypnosis to control pain all my life.

In fact...I was so impressed with hypnosis as a modality--when I went back to get advanced degrees to cover "what I do" I chose to get a degree in Clinical Hypnotherapy.

If you have not done so yet--please explore hypnotherapy as a means to assist yourself.

Most hospitals nowadays HAVE people trained in hypnotherapy--whether as pain management OR even an alternative to anaesthesia!

Everything that happens in your Body happens in your Brain first! Blessing and LOVE--and if you haven't yet--make sure you "Like" my Zeeva the Art of Wellness Page.

As I move & reorganize my life..I will be moving the content & asking friends to move to my Pages.

Zeeva the Art of Wellness will be where I share the info that is about my PAST & HOW I got Well Again, as well as sharing present day Masters of Health & Wellness.

As the new year begins, I will begin doing short podcasts telling THAT part of my story.

My Zeeva International Page is who I am and my lifelong Passions: Art, Inspiration, Love, Peace & Transformation in a Global Village.

Believe it or not..some of my friends have complained about NUDES--or "racey" vid's--so for them--I suggest that they only join the Zeeva the Art of Wellness Page to get the info they want and need.

The meditation video's and teaching materials there are for those who are beggining to wake up and want to learn Wellness. I will continue to post Transformational vid's in the International Page too..those are more for people who already GET the shift & our present ascencion.

I'd love if you joined in the "comments!" You are such a powerful voice and have amazing experience that helps so many people!

your River of LOVE & LIGHT

• notshy,

i feel blue, knowing you still have pain, i wish it would go away, i want you to know you are always in my thoughts, too. i dont stop praying that you heal and be free of pain. i am sorry that your friend of twenty years, pass, may he rest in peace, elaine, i cant get into all the threads, just with the few i keep up with is alot for me, i would need three more days of twenty four hours, and two additional bodies, it made me so sad, to hear you say you feel so empty, your friend is not with you in pyhscial presence, but his spirit with be with you. a friendship of twenty years, is a very solid and meaningful friendship. Elaine you have all of us, i wish i live alot closer to where you are at, so i could take time off and go see you at least once a week, i mean this from the very bottom of my heart, you are not alone, and never will be. the first presence you have close to you is gods, my grandson recover quickly, thank god, what worried me was the fever. two days later, the big one came down with the cold, however he did not get fever, fever is something that always worries me. i know that shiela wish she could be here, even though she is not participating, be sure that her thoughts are with you too. i always leave you a little note on my thread,today i left you a short message about shiela,

• notshy,

yes, you do have a positive effect on people, and a loving effect also, never doubt it not for one second, i know i will be in here beofre christmas, and i want t wish you a very special christmas this year, may god give you the best one of all your life, may it be the christmas to fill your hearts desires of all your dreams come true.

i am going to send you a few emails tongiht, some are quite funny , i pray you enjoy them and they take your mind off everything, and make you feel jolly like a baby.

praying for you always elaine,

you are always in my thoughts and my prayers, god bless you elaine with many wonderful things.

and thank you for caring.

love and hugs,

ramonita

• Hi Elaine,

Hoping you are having a great Holiday season. Thanks for asking, my Mother is well, Christmas is sometimes pretty stressful for her, but while she was up here, we reconnected on facebook with an old friend of hers that lived with us in Germany, it's been almost 30 years since we last saw her, Mom feared she was dead, but she turned up alive and well in Texas. less than 8 hrs from my MOM. She dropped in to see my Mom last week and they spent a glorious week catching up. What a great Christmas gift for my Mom.

Anyway, I am still praying for you to be healed. May the Blessings of Spirit and universe come together and land on you.

Have a great weekend.

Sunshine

• notshy,

thinking of you and sending you prayers, i am writing to you because i know that when you dont write it is because your not feeling up to it, but i want you to know that you live in my thoughts, no matter, how busy or the ups and downs that life brings, shiela wrote me last night and ask me about you, you are also in her thoughts, even with what she is going thru at the moment, i want to wish you a beautiful peaceful painfree day,

may god pour many or millions of blessings over you,

missing you,

ramonita,

always,

love and hugs to you,

• Hi Elaine,

Thinking about you, hoping you are feeling better. Glad you aren't in this mess! Snowing and cold!!

Blessings to you, have a great day!!!

Sunshine (Tamara)

• Elaine my LOVE & ALL LOVING SPIRIT-LIGHTWORKER SiSTARS HERE!

SENDING YOU RIVERS & RIVERS of LOVE & ALL THE HEALING YOU NEED

ON THIS VERY IMPORTANT CHANGE OF SEASON

(JUST GOOGLE WINTER SOLSTICE 2010 TO FIND OUT WHY IT'S SO BIG!!!)

AND SHARING THIS PRAYER/SELF-ATTUNEMENT THAT WAS SHARED WITH ME--WITH LOVE PASS IT ON!

Solstice Prayer As I attune to the Earth, the Moon, the planet & star beings in the heavens, I breathe with universal forces of creation. Divine Source enters me, filling the cells and spaces of my being with pure love & light. I am healed, whole, & renewed.

LOVE & LIGHT!!!!

• notshy,

wondering how you are doing, sending you prayers, christmas is around the corner, here it is going crazy bieng that my eldest grandson is on the 22 of this month, and there just alot to do, we have been fortunate this winter, it is warming up today has been a very comfottable day, i pray that it would stay like this, that is in the hands of mother nature.

great news, shiela posted today for the first time in my post she say she is feeling better thanks to everyone, she sounds happy and jolly ful the way she is. now we are missing you so very much.

love and light, peace, and everything wonderful may the universe provide you,

have a beautiful night elaine.

ramonita

• Hi Notshy, Elaine,

Wishing you a happy and healthy day today, hope you are having a great season here. I've been thinking about you and are hoping you are well. Had a busy day today with Lauren's school program and her dad and grandmother's histronics. Those 2 are making me crazy, ready to rub'em out!

• ELAINE,

WE HAVENOT HEARD FROM YOU IN A FEW DAYS, PRAYING THAT YOU ARE WELL, ALSO PRAYING THAT THIS CHRISTMAS BE A MIRACLE FOR YOU, HEALTH WISE, PRAY THAT YOUR PAIN IS GONE, MAY THIS CHRISTMAS BE JUST WONDERFUL, SHIELA IS FEELING A BIT BETTER BUT SHE IS NOT READY TO POST YET, I BEEN ON AND OFF WITH THIS COLD, TWO NIGHTS AGO IT REALLY HIT ME, THE FEVER MADE ME SHIVER IT ALL STARTED WITH ME AND RETURNED TO ME. I PRAY THAT YOU ARE WELL, WELL, WELL, WELL, WELL,

LOVE RAMONITA,

HIGS.

• Elaine,

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas. I pray that you are well. I look at the number of postings for you, there is so much love here for you. It amazes me, such an outpouring of prayers and well wishes. Like I said before, so much love.

Brighest Blessings

Kath

• Hi Elaine,

Happy Holiday, I hope you are having a good day today. May you feel the love and the warmth of this christmas Holiday reflected through everyone.

Love,

Sunshine

• Hi Elaine,

Hoping you are feeling well, haven't heard from you, you are ok, I hope? Blessings to you and a Happy New Year.

Love,

Sunshine

• Dear Elaine,

Happy New Year! Hope that all is well with you, dear one. Many blessings and healing energy for you. I knpw the Holiday season is really busy, and can be exhausting.

Happy 2011!

sunshine