MESSAGE FOR YOU, WANTED TO SHARE...

• The Blessings of Creative Chaos

Moving Into Sacred Flow

The power of this time offers both a blessing and, what some would call, a "curse." As the Earth receives downloads of Divine Light at an exponential rate, a quantum leap in energy is affecting all of humanity. This energy is so powerful that when it hits the emotional centers of the physical body, it can stimulate a person’s most empowered focus or their weakest imbalance. This extreme challenge offers an unprecedented opportunity. You must be very respectful of the energy working on the planet at this time and remember that the Presence of Love exists within the Light that is flowing through you. If you use this truth as your focal point and intention, the energy of Divine Love is available to transform your life and the world you are living in.

Remembering the Divine Presence, the only constant within all things, can be helpful in those moments when the emotions are beginning to derail your sanity. Knowing that nothing else is solid, static, or stable allows you the space to center, and helps you remember to focus Love on the most benevolent outcomes you desire. When you can think more lightly of your sense of chaos, it helps to take the heavy charge off a situation you are facing. You can then work in a more resourceful way with this energetic flow. After all, no matter what pressures you are experiencing, it is “only” energy.

The Next Four Years

There is a growing awareness that the next four years on the earth are of maximum importance. The scenarios available are the stuff of legends, all very extreme. It will take the combined focus of those who share this consciousness to direct the flow of heightened energy for the good of the planet and the beings that live here. The sanctity of the Earth is in balance and you must hold this planet sacred in the core of your being. When you find harmony with Nature, you can use these energy forces to assist in personal and planetary growth. This alignment with the movement of nature is Ancient Wisdom. It is often your deep, abiding relationship with the Earth that provides both guidance and insight through these changing times.

Overcome your fear of the future. Know you will not be forgotten or abandoned. Release any need to cling to the status quo, for you are being asked to let go into a power of the Light that will allow you to live in your Truth. This is not something to fear, it is a cause for celebration. The possibilities for a new earth that breathes with health and vibrant wellbeing are infinite, and all who live in harmony with such an Earth, will thrive.

Shift to a More Divine Gear

As you grow in this power of conscious awareness, Divine qualities flow through you into the world. In this way you are blessed and a blessing. Many are looking for these qualities of freedom, safety, love, peace, and an abundant life. Release all that does not resonate with the qualities of consciousness in which you want to live. This creates a space within you that can be filled with Light energy and a greater sense of joy. These words speak from the deepest longing of your soul to merge with the God essence. It is like being pregnant, because as the Light builds within the cells it bursts forth with new life. Set your intention to experience unity with the power of Divine Love. Through this mass awakening into Light, a new way is being shown that allows all beings to live in the spirit of harmony, and honor the planet on which you live.

Many are finding an increased frustration when they attempt to work in the old ways. In fact, most of the inner turmoil people are experiencing has its roots in this frustration. Because of the increase in energy, however, a profound action is also available. It is like stepping onto an escalator. It frees the ego from its need “to do” so you can move into the sacred flow and timing of the Universe. When frustration is the first feeling you notice, it is time to shift into a more Divine Gear, and release the need to do it “your way.” You need to surrender, and remember what has been written, you can do nothing by yourself, but all things are possible when you stay connected to the Source. Ask the Angels to wrap your little ego in the wings of love, because the new job for the ego is servant of God. This means following the orders of spirit, and creating a network of energy connections, so Divine energy permeates every area of your life. Release control and know it was never really yours in the sense of your greater purpose. You gave your life to God long before you came into this incarnation. Of course, you are here to enjoy the bounties of the physical world, but the inner attunement must be with the Divine, so this energy can permeate your world and sanctify all your actions on the Earth.

Be Ye a Lightning Rod

As planets converge and align with ancient prophecies, your job is to ground the Light so it can be used for planetary good. In essence, all the light workers are lightning rods grounding the force of Light that is a doorway to a greater dimension of being. This expansion may make your brain feel scrambled, and your nerves more sensitive. An opening to access the greater light of Divine Mind is occurring. When the energy gets stronger, don’t allow yourself to fall into confusion or fear. Do things that take you out of your small mind so you can align with the Greater Mind and convert this empowered energy. Take walks, be in Nature, move your physical body to help you ground the Light energy within you. You will find new guidance within this energy influx. You can acknowledge the stronger emotions you feel without allowing them to control you. Trust your guidance and you will be led through this powerful, expansive time. You are being required to hold energy in a new way, and the empowered vision of a new Earth will help carry you through.

The blending of Light frequencies with that of material consciousness is a delicate maneuver and has never been successfully used en mass before. There is change, some chaos, some life-thrilling, spine-tingling adventure, but mostly there is a system of simplification at work. It is time to come back to your heart where your essence is connected to That which Endures. From this place comes all the peace you are praying for. Here in the heart, you can align yourself with the Light flowing to the planet now.

The time in which you live offers opportunity for glorious awakening where you can stand in harmony with the Angels of Light. When you open yourself to this energy, Love will fill every corner of your being. It is your decision now how you will live. Ask to live in the Light of Divine Love, and it shall be given to you. All of Life rejoices when a soul turns to the Light, and from this place, joy, wisdom, and guidance fills your being.

And So It Is.

Shanta Gabriel

For Archangel Gabriel

AMEN!

• Wonderful inspiring and encouraging stuff! Thank you for posting.

• K.

• beautiful, make sense. but what if it has hit weakness but turned it into an strenght?

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you poetic555 for sharring that

CharmedWitchBente imagine you have decided to follow the light and your own this path and you come to a wall and theres no way around this wall and its called what others think of me .But if i do not get threw the wall what will happen to me what will others think but my path was clear why is this wall here ?

We have a choice we can stand there and try to figure out how to get around the wall or we can have faith in the light to give us what we need to get threw the wall.When we make that decision to follow the light the path has been laid out for us it take own a new meaning the wall is just a projection of my inner fears it is not who i truly am and my desire to follow my heart is true i am able to walk threw the wall and as i am walking threw the wall all these feelings and actions of what i have done based own what others have thought of me are cast off and i emerge own the other side but sometimes we start thinking what will so and so think or what if there is nothing own the other side and the chaos returns and we can get lost in the chaos until we decide to follow our path threw the wall .

Once threw the wall we realize how much lighter we feel and how much better we feel and we feel more connected to Mother Earth and more love or knowledge out of knowledge comes love and we have more direction and our path is clearer and as we go along our path growing in knowledge then here is another wall and we wonder why as before .

As we go threw each wall we are getting rid of the things that block us off from the pure love we seek and the light and as we face each fear manifested within self we are shucking the old and becomming the new out with the old in with the new and the light becomes our guideing force we become connected to the whole of all there is, all the energy and knowledge of the whole univerce .

From this knowledge we will have everything at our disposal to heal ourselves and others and Mother Earth and live in harmony with her and mankind and Mother Earth and the light will furnish everything we need we will be as one but with many hearts.

Love freely given i give to you Tooter

• thanx tooter. my issue is a tad complex but end results r simply for me to tell a twerp where he can stuff his piehole at.

• Glad you guys enjoyed, everyone have a happy day! 🙂

• Very insightful post Poetic555.

GreyStar

• This is really something I can meditate on, thank you Poetic555.

• Delbert beautiful words, you are really growing wow.