Confusing Cancer Man

• In short, I like my ex-manager, he is a cancer and I am a Leo. I think he is bi, I am straight.

He began flirting with me everyday and I kind of flirted back, but not as strong because it was at work.

On the last day he read my palm at work and told me I had 2 serious boyfriends in the past and now I was currently single, and he asked if he was right. I got scared because he was right and ran away.

But since it was the last day I asked for his number and got it with reluctance when he said, "I'll prob. never see you again." I waited a week and texted him and he texted back....but when i said, "when you get back from your vacation we should hangout..." he never responded. Does he not like me anymore, or is this cancer retreating and will be back in a week? Thanks for your insight = )

• Leobraveheart,

Does he not like me anymore, or is this cancer retreating and will be back in a week? He does not like you anymore.

Thanks for your insight: you are dominated by the will power of this man, probably because he reminds you of your father.

So just tell him, “Thanks for your compliment.”